It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: introvert

I refuse to grab a pitchfork with other puritans because someone said something over a decade ago.

How about if Trump shot someone in the middle of 5th avenue? Hypothetically.

edit on 10/7/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Good lord. His little surrogate on CNN (Kayleigh somebody) just said "everybody is redeemable. He has asked for forgiveness, and Christians must forgive him".

Wow.

No, that's all fine and good, if she wasn't handed that line to use by a non-Christian advisor.

Hey let's just say this! Yeah, the Christians will go for that so at least we can maintain our grip on that base, oh did I just use the word grip..?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Give them a little time they'll come around...maybe

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

MBTM has taught me a few things in my time.

Always had well constructed and respectable disagreements.
& agreements from time to time.

I truly thought more would be the same when Trump went full retard, but they've doubled down twice as hard.

Baffling.

I feel the same way my friend........

On a side note to the full retard thing......It reminded me of something I found.....

(puts on fire gear)

But seriously, the disconnect is astounding. I often wonder how they would feel if their wives, daughters or sisters were approached by someone like this, if they would feel the same?

have you seen the refugee crysis in europe? hillary intends to brings tens of thousands of refugees over here, the crysis here. Anything from public rapes, to the rape of ten year old boys has taken place over there, iirc. So somebody's sister, mother, or daughter could be not just groped but brutally raped, perhaps in public by a group of men, if a certain someone's elected.

The future is more important than the past.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: apoc36
Wow, how could anyone think what Donald said is worse than Hillary enabling a child rapist....

She didn't enable him, she defended him. However Trump is facing suit for raping a 13 year old.

If he, or anyone raped my 13 yr old, and yes my daughter is 13 - he'd be facing a suit... in a box... deep six.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I refuse to grab a pitchfork with other puritans because someone said something over a decade ago.

What pitchforks? Many of us are simply saying he's a douche and this is proof of that.

Can you agree, or are you sympathetic to this sort of douchery?
edit on 7-10-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I would disavow. But in this case, the greater crime is recording private conversations for the purpose of political assassination.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Good lord. His little surrogate on CNN (Kayleigh somebody) just said "everybody is redeemable. He has asked for forgiveness, and Christians must forgive him".

Wow.

So heres the thing
I am not a christian, but I do think to a degree everyone is redeemable.
But define the apology.
"I apologise if anyone was offended" isn't saying he is sorry for the behavior, the mindset, etc..he is just sorry that you found it offended.

ok, so perhaps just bad wording? Don tends to talk off the cuff, not polished, yadda yadda...well, if his talk is sub-par, then lets instead judge based on actions and other more meaningful views he has shared over the years.

~Notes a ton of generally sexist views easily searchable by anyone with access to the google machine

Right..ok, so no change, not seeking redemption.

I dont think Donald is a bad guy, I think he is just so absurdly full of himself and lives in a protected bubble of old boys network kind of mentality. I reckon he doesn't even realize how sexist his views are..thinking he is just talking basic every man kind of "truths". I think this sinking his ship may in fact force some perspective on him...maybe. Better late than never I guess.
And this sinking his ship might actually have other "super edgy" types reconsider if its acceptable to behave like he describes..might be a greater good that comes from it.

But this I think is one of a number of things that has tipped this boat upside down.

And I really dislike that...because he is such an extreme douche that ppl are gonna think any opposition to Hillarys views and character comes from a place of douchery...this is gonna harm legit expression of differences.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

But in this case, the greater crime is recording private conversations for the purpose of political assassination.

This was recorded for the purpose of political assassination?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I find that the douchebag thing is condoning the recording of people without their consent to score political points.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I would disavow. But in this case, the greater crime is recording private conversations for the purpose of political assassination.

That's an interesting point.

Trump never gave consent to be recorded.

I thought all the leftists hated that when it was against abortionists.

But now they are for it apparently.

link   
a reply to: Xenogears

ya... I guess pence can just ban his daughters from the white house....

I can't believe some of you guys...

link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

MBTM has taught me a few things in my time.

Always had well constructed and respectable disagreements.
& agreements from time to time.

I truly thought more would be the same when Trump went full retard, but they've doubled down twice as hard.

Baffling.

I feel the same way my friend........

On a side note to the full retard thing......It reminded me of something I found.....

(puts on fire gear)

But seriously, the disconnect is astounding. I often wonder how they would feel if their wives, daughters or sisters were approached by someone like this, if they would feel the same?

have you seen the refugee crysis in europe? hillary intends to brings tens of thousands of refugees over here, the crysis here. Anything from public rapes, to the rape of ten year old boys has taken place over there, iirc. So somebody's sister, mother, or daughter could be not just groped but brutally raped, perhaps in public by a group of men, if a certain someone's elected.

The future is more important than the past.

This is where you should get angry at Trump and the people who pushed Trump as the number 1 guy to go against hillary then. The election is lost for his endless screw ups and now comes this as a proper concern.

Do you get angry at the other race car driver for pulling ahead, or for your own driver for slamming on the breaks every 20 yards because he likes the sound of the tire squeal?

link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

But in this case, the greater crime is recording private conversations for the purpose of political assassination.

This was recorded for the purpose of political assassination?

No, but it was used in that fashion.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I think that Billy Bush handled it well in terms of his apology for own role in it.

"Today" show co-host Billy Bush says he is "embarrassed and ashamed" about his vulgar chat with Donald Trump on a 2005 videotape that was revealed on Friday.

"It's no excuse, but this happened eleven years ago -- I was younger, less mature, and acted foolishly in playing along.

I'm very sorry," Bush said in a statement.

money.cnn.com...

What did Trump say again in response to this story?

edit on 7-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: introvert

The election really is about political correctness after all.

No, it's not about being politically correct. It's about having a candidate that possesses the maturity to know how to treat women and how to present themselves properly.

When will you put your political partisanship aside and admit this is not how a grown man should act?

better than laughing in regards to a case about a sexual predator who raped a twelve year old who got a light sentence.

And better than trying to bring the refugee crysis over to american soil. See the rapes of women and children in Europe.

link   

I find that the douchebag thing is condoning the recording of people without their consent to score political points.

How do you know the intent of the person recording? How would the person recording know he would run for political office a decade later?

link   

I don't know about it being "greater crime" or not, but why is that crime invalidating this "crime". Also, that's some stellar seer abilities that they knew Trump would "enter the arena" 10 years later.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Says the guy that joined one month ago, and is only participating in anti-Trump threads.

I'm out of this board for a while

Will the other person who posts under your account be staying? The one who's english isn't quite as good as yours? I'd hate to see you both go.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's putrid.
Rotten.
Fetid.
Foul.
Rank.
Rancid.
Repulsive.

We need a leader that can focus on being president and treat everyone Professionally. Not this trash.

Couldnt agree more.....

its sad that it has come down to this, but really with as apathetic as a lot of this country has been towards where w are headed, what our leaders are doing, and how the system is being gamed.........To be honest we kind of deserve it....

It was inevitable, sad, disgusting, worrisome , but inevitable.....IMHO

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join