It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Ah but when he sees beauty he just can't help but kiss it, and because he's a star, he can get away with anything, even a grab or two.

He's done.

Praise God!!!!

er..

link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

Still not sure why the MSM will not bring up these things

Are you kidding? Bill's antics were not brought up?

Oh, you mean now? Why? It was out in the open. Old, old news.
edit on 10/7/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
The election really is about political correctness after all.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: jonsoup
a reply to: Xenogears

Wtf are you talking about?? there are loads of women who have come out about the way Trump treats women.

It's one thing to say he mistreats them, is another to say that plenty of women have come out with claims about sexual abuse from Trump. Even women who have no relation to trump say he mistreats women, that has nothing to do with sexual abuse claims though.

I think this is important.
This whole issue isn't the idea he is some sort of rapist (he might be, unrelated story).
But he is just a slimy sexist.
now, if he groped a woman and she slapped him and called the cop, that would be sexual assault he would have to deal with
Since that didn't happen, then its just...kinda gross really.
But either way, he makes a minor point. if a woman lets it happen, then, well, it is what it is...and he isn't wrong to some degree that many woman will have a much larger tolerance towards jackassery when it comes to rich and/or powerful.

Its still a very poor representation of him as a person. I once grabbed a girls butt in high school. She grabbed me by my shirt and threatened to punch me.
She was soo damn beautiful...screwed that one up..and also learned. first and last time I did that.
Donald is still in high school I guess.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Good lord. His little surrogate on CNN (Kayleigh somebody) just said "everybody is redeemable. He has asked for forgiveness, and Christians must forgive him".

Wow.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I don't get where people in this thread are saying Trump forced himself on women. Being aggressive and forcing yourself on someone are two different things. You can be aggressive and be rebuffed. Forcing yourself on women means after the rebuff you continue against her will, violently if necessary. It sounded to me like he said he tried, and failed. The end. Where was the force part?

As for deflecting to bill clinton, you cant exactly have a conversation about politics about treating women poorly and not mention bill. To the best of my knowledge there are no accusations of rape against Trump. But there are against bill. Several as I recall. One of them is being quite vocal right now toward hillary and how she called the woman a liar and such.

So, in the end we have one candidate who talks about taking advantage of his celebrity status with willing fans, and, one candidate who is an enabler to a suspected rapist. Again, I prefer to deal with what Trump said over what hillary actually did.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

To the best of my knowledge there are no accusations of rape against Trump.
Let me fix that:
lawnewz.com...

celebrity status with willing fans

Willing, according to whom?

edit on 10/7/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: theantediluvian

So no convictions?

was OJ convicted?

Funny when were talking about people other than Trump, you guys are all about the fact they have charges pending or too many coincidences and they should be taken to task.....

Hillary hasnt been convicted either.......is she guilty? Because thats the line Trump supporters have been using and Trump himself......

You cannot have it both ways

But with Trump its "No convictions yet?"

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: SaturnFX

It would be funny if the woman's husband tracks him down after this and er, 'teaches him some manners".

Yeah, a good old assault would be in order.

Take it from Jimmy Soul,

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: bellagirl
Donald talking on a bus about "cat" and Bill getting "cat" in the oval office ..... which is worse

And Bill Clinton has what to do with this?

They've got nothing, so they have to talk about Bill.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The election really is about political correctness after all.

No, it's not about being politically correct. It's about having a candidate that possesses the maturity to know how to treat women and how to present themselves properly.

When will you put your political partisanship aside and admit this is not how a grown man should act?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

a reply to: stinkelbaum

Consent.

Is.

The.

Key.

DIFFERENCE.

STOP CONFLATING THIS WITH REAL SEXUAL ASSAULT.

YOU ARE ONLY DEMEANING REAL VICTIMS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ABUSE.

STOP IT.

I missed the part where he said he asked them before he grabs them.
Crazy how that part keeps getting implied...

You might consider a remedial course in reading that emphasizes reading comprehension.

"When you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

That doesnt denote Consent......speaking of reading comprehension.......

Not only that, many women have been abused or sexually assaulted who "let" someone do something at the time out of FEAR, it doesnt mean they wanted it.....

Come on man , youre really really really looking bad on this one......

Why cant you supporters just admit at this point this is deplorable........there is NO excuse....

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

telll ya what, if the guy ever walked up to me and just up and kissed me like that he probably would be slithering on the floor in extreme pain!! because well, his family jewels would be extreme danger!

"If trump gets close to a women...." how close is close?? a foot, two feet, on he same block??? what we women, if we see him should turn and run away, what?? allowing a man to be "close to you" does not give them permission to share their spit with you!!!

if he kisses, touches you, and continues on, and somehow he or those around him don't get signs of resistance, and it seems he interprets it as getting verbal or nonverbal signs of approval, what then? Those ridiculous laws that says you have to verbally ask for consent for each hand movement, each caress, each action?

There is nonverbal consent, whether women like it or not, if you're not drugged or mentally ill, handicapped, drunk, etc. If your functions are perfectly fine, and you respond the caresses with caresses, the actions with verbal or nonverbal approval it is consensual.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
If Trump came out as a Muslim the left would suddenly start defending his comments as well. It's just his culture.

Actually, if Trump came out as a Muslim, his supporters who have previously stated Islam is the biggest threat to Western civilisation would be falling over themselves justifying why it's ok to be a Muslim now.
edit on 7-10-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

Wtf are you talking about?? there are loads of women who have come out about the way Trump treats women.

It's one thing to say he mistreats them, is another to say that plenty of women have come out with claims about sexual abuse from Trump. Even women who have no relation to trump say he mistreats women, that has nothing to do with sexual abuse claims though.

What IS your point? That sexual abuse is bad and "mistreating" is not?

using foul language, not being polite, being commanding, etc that could be mistreating, physically abusing and sexually abusing are on a whole nother scale.

He claims they consented, either he believes it, he interprets he received verbal or nonverbal signs of consent, perhaps misinterpreted, but either that or he's making it up and lying.

link   
a reply to: introvert

I refuse to grab a pitchfork with other puritans because someone said something over a decade ago.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

She had to say SOMETHING. Did you see her facial expression though? She's normally all smiles. Earlier in the same segment she called the comments "inexcusable" and said that his apology wasn't enough. Then she said something along the lines of he needed to come out to the American public and apologize for his remarks, admit that what he said was horrible, explain that he has changed dramatically since then (since he was 59, like come the f on, really? It's not like he was some stupid kid in college), etc.

link   
I think we should just equip Trump with a chastity device then. Problem solved(well not this specific problem, but you get the idea).

link   

originally posted by: apoc36
Wow, how could anyone think what Donald said is worse than Hillary enabling a child rapist....

She didn't enable him, she defended him. However Trump is facing suit for raping a 13 year old.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's putrid.
Rotten.
Fetid.
Foul.
Rank.
Rancid.
Repulsive.

We need a leader that can focus on being president and treat everyone Professionally. Not this trash.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join