It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Xenogears

Actually there's a lawsuit in court right now againt Donald Trump for raping a then 13 year-old girl at I believe 3 of Jeffrey Epstein's sex parties?

If only he knew of a lawyer that could help him out in such a case...perhaps someone with experience in such matters.

what is this election anyhow. lol

Cant we just reset it all?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Yep it's blowing up. Trump surrogate Kaleigh McEnany was just on CNN saying that it was inexcusable and that his apology was not enough. Another Trump surrogate, Scottie Nell Hughes just called his comments "deplorable."

When his own advisors and surrogates say these things, you kind of know that the gig us up and that it's all over. except for the fat lady signing, and I'm sure that Rosie will come up with something good when it's all over.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

he said they consented to everything, not that he forcefully groped them.

That isn't what he said at all.
Maybe that is part of the issue, people just don't want to hear what he actually says.

Saying they won't do anything about it isn't the same thing as consenting.

Again with the pc sjw crap, you have to have verbal consent to engage in every single act and every single step of the way for a sexual interaction. If a woman doesn't resists, he says they consented, which means either verbal or nonverbal signs of approval from her, or at least he interprets it that way unless he's making it up.

Again likely plenty of cash on the table for anyone willing to come forward even with false allegations, his relations are so peachy, not even the likely existing offer of lots of cash can tempt them to go against Trump. edit: seems I was wrong as there seems to be cases, so there's smoke at least, may be fire.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Consent.

Is.

The.

Key.

DIFFERENCE.

STOP CONFLATING THIS WITH REAL SEXUAL ASSAULT.

YOU ARE ONLY DEMEANING REAL VICTIMS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ABUSE.

STOP IT.

I missed the part where he said he asked them before he grabs them.
Crazy how that part keeps getting implied...

You might consider a remedial course in reading that emphasizes reading comprehension.

"When you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup

Wtf are you talking about?? there are loads of women who have come out about the way Trump treats women.

It's one thing to say he mistreats them, is another to say that plenty of women have come out with claims about sexual abuse from Trump. Even women who have no relation to trump say he mistreats women, that has nothing to do with sexual abuse claims though.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Why do you have to create multiple anti-Trump threads daily? Can't you just do a serious research of an actual issue concerning Donald Trump, and present it here? You could, but it's quite obvious you, your gang and your leader are running out of time...

Why do you have to copy paste tabloid stuff BS on ATS and poison this board?

The entire front page of ATS is filled with anti Hillary tabloid BS. Me thinks you doth protest too much.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Why do you believe him? Oh, because he believes it himself?

"Chicks dig me, man!"

edit on 10/7/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Please tell me its in jest?

Not even mate.

While you've taken a well deserved break from here lately, these people have come out of the woodwork and littered every thread with this sort of quality.

You, are literally, the only true conservative left as far as I'm aware.

Everyone else has been chugging the kool aid.

I knew I always respected you for a reason.
Integrity. Yours stands out.

Their's disintegrated with every word out of their mouths.

I would like to echo that sentiment. MBTM, though we disagree on many issues, sticks to true conservative ideals and doesn't flow with the Right Wing port-o-potty tide.

Also, there is one other true conservative on this site, our Masonic friend, and he doesn't fall for the BS either.

Youre so right, and you and I have had some VERY spirited debates, but Ive always respected you for your integrity and unwaivering ability to stand your ground on what you believe.....those are great qualities to have.......

Our Masonic friend! The guy is smart as a whip and puts things much more eloquently than I ever could, we have some great people here on ATS......

Not that I would say that ALL Trump supporters are horrible people, I dont believe that.......I just think they have been caught up in the tide, I dont think they are thinking straight......It saddens me that they have compromised themselves....

To the other end of that spectrum though, there are many of his supporters, who have shown their true colors, and they arent pretty.....

Cheers bud

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Actually there's a lawsuit in court right now againt Donald Trump for raping a then 13 year-old girl at I believe 3 of Jeffrey Epstein's sex parties?

He also settled a lawsuit from a former business acquaintance who claimed that he groped her.

There's also been 20 or so former contestants from The Apprentice who have come forward and said that he sexually harassed them.

Well, then I stand corrected. Thought the media would make a bigger deal about that. if that's the case then that's the case. Will check.

In any case from his point of view he believes they approved and consented, either he doesn't realize when someone's not consenting, he's making it up, or claims against him could also be cash grabs.

link   
Abusers like Donald and Hitlary are criminals that only care about their own personal gain and gratification.

They belong in prison.

link   

originally posted by: Vdogg

Why do you have to create multiple anti-Trump threads daily? Can't you just do a serious research of an actual issue concerning Donald Trump, and present it here? You could, but it's quite obvious you, your gang and your leader are running out of time...

The entire front page of ATS is filled with anti Hillary tabloid BS. Me thinks you doth protest too much.

I suggest you look at the posts from the OP! roflmao

NO COMPARISON!

link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

He also settled a lawsuit from a former business acquaintance who claimed that he groped her.

There's also been 20 or so former contestants from The Apprentice who have come forward and said that he sexually harassed them.

Well, then I stand corrected. Thought the media would make a bigger deal about that. if that's the case then that's the case. Will check.

The media is not as leftist biased as some like to claim.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

telll ya what, if the guy ever walked up to me and just up and kissed me like that he probably would be slithering on the floor in extreme pain!! because well, his family jewels would be extreme danger!

"If trump gets close to a women...." how close is close?? a foot, two feet, on he same block??? what we women, if we see him should turn and run away, what?? allowing a man to be "close to you" does not give them permission to share their spit with you!!!

edit on 7-10-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup

Wtf are you talking about?? there are loads of women who have come out about the way Trump treats women.

It's one thing to say he mistreats them, is another to say that plenty of women have come out with claims about sexual abuse from Trump. Even women who have no relation to trump say he mistreats women, that has nothing to do with sexual abuse claims though.

What IS your point? That sexual abuse is bad and "mistreating" is not?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Vdogg

I suggest you look at the posts from the OP! roflmao

NO COMPARISON!

I imagine if this as about Bill and Xuenchen was the OP you wouldn't even think, let alone type this sort of BS.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

The media is not as leftist biased as some like to claim.

If anything they should be accusing reality of having a left-wing bias.
edit on 7-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Bragging and talking to another guy is not the same as actually harassing and or raping someone which Bill has basically been proven to do or maybe he was innocent and settled. Trump did not have a affair in the white house with staff and lie to everyone and his wife about it. Maybe he did but he was not part of our government doing it. He ran beauty pageants back then of coarse he was a perv.

Still not sure why the MSM will not bring up these things but jump on tid bits of Trump. I mean his ex wife who he probably cheated on and she is aware is supporting him as president.

link   
TRUMP

Cosby

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: introvert

MBTM has taught me a few things in my time.

Always had well constructed and respectable disagreements.
& agreements from time to time.

I truly thought more would be the same when Trump went full retard, but they've doubled down twice as hard.

Baffling.

I feel the same way my friend........

On a side note to the full retard thing......It reminded me of something I found.....

(puts on fire gear)

But seriously, the disconnect is astounding. I often wonder how they would feel if their wives, daughters or sisters were approached by someone like this, if they would feel the same?

link   

originally posted by: flyingfish
America’s Choice: The First Female President, Or A Guy Who Says ‘Grab Them By The P***y’
www.huffingtonpost.com...
LMFAO!

The rape of several children and women and probable terrorist acts, see refugees in europe, someone intends to brings tens of thousands per year here. Or a dirty old man.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join