It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

MBTM has taught me a few things in my time.

Always had well constructed and respectable disagreements.
& agreements from time to time.

I truly thought more would be the same when Trump went full retard, but they've doubled down twice as hard.

Baffling.

link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Consent.

Is.

The.

Key.

DIFFERENCE.

STOP CONFLATING THIS WITH REAL SEXUAL ASSAULT.

YOU ARE ONLY DEMEANING REAL VICTIMS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ABUSE.

STOP IT.

I missed the part where he said he asked them before he grabs them.
Crazy how that part keeps getting implied...

link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

You hav eevidence of Trump initiating sexual contact without consent?
Evidence? Who needs evidence anymore?
But let's see what develops.
lawnewz.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

And? Are we going with the PC we have to ask can I move my hand here, can I move my hand there? IF trump gets close to a woman, she lets him get close, he starts kissing, she doesn't resist, and he proceeds to move on, what is that? No complain, no resistance, no anything, maybe even a "yes keep going", and don't go against him in the court of law, or the public, the press, etc?
Donald Trump Brags About Nonconsensually Groping Women In Newly Uncovered Recording

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Having contact with an eager consenting adult fan is not "groping" ,if it ever even actaully occurred.

Give me a break.

Donald's misogyny is so old he wouldn't even date it!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Wtf are you talking about?? there are loads of women who have come out about the way Trump treats women.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Actually there's a lawsuit in court right now againt Donald Trump for raping a then 13 year-old girl at I believe 3 of Jeffrey Epstein's sex parties?

He also settled a lawsuit from a former business acquaintance who claimed that he groped her.

There's also been 20 or so former contestants from The Apprentice who have come forward and said that he sexually harassed them.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: SaturnFX

We're not talking about Trump, we're talking about why he's winning. He's been offensive and against these groups as a platform:
Women(30%)
Mexico(18%)
Blacks(12%)
Asians(5%)
Gay(4.8%)
Muslim(1%)

Him being a racist or not isn't the point, it's that he(in my opinion) has blasted these groups for the support of racists/bigots/intolerance. He is favorable by the enormous Religious community DIRECTLY because of this, and that is just plain sick. They themselves are hypocrite in supporting him.

(Ps. They forcefully removed this man from the Rally.)

100 million white bigot males. Mostly from California and Texas. That is his demographic.

Hmm
I dont remember him being racist towards black people. He said some dumb stuff about mexicans that can certainly be interpreted as racist, and asians, yeah (which confused me more than any other group he has blasted tbh).
muslims I count as religious. muslim is the same as christian, thats not a color, thats a religion. I am fine with that, and for him ignoring the christians also tbh. religion shouldn't play a part in politics in a ideal world. I would prefer principled morality over religious conviction.

Don doesn't have the right stuff to be leader.
McCain did
Rmoney did
I like Trump more than Cruz
and I like smallpox more than Trump at this moment.
...Hillary rates in about equal to smallpox.

What has become of this nation.

I will say this. This election circus is fun as hell to watch...but kinda scary to realize it isn't just a celeb reality tv show and the winner is actually gonna have access to the most powerful military force on earth.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingfish

So on top of everything else, he's a dirty old man.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yep it's blowing up. Trump surrogate Kaleigh McEnany was just on CNN saying that it was inexcusable and that his apology was not enough. Another Trump surrogate, Scottie Nell Hughes just called his comments "deplorable."

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So no convictions?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Him and that guy from the daily show skit need to team up and be the power team of respecting women and being able to show it!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

And his wife filed rape charges against him as well until he threatened her, I don't know but that's what I heard.

His list of sexual indiscretions is yuge, believe me.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I've been in locker rooms. I've been in strip joints. I've been in high school. I've heard this kind of thing before in all of those places, but mostly from men under thirty. When you hear it from men over thirty, you know you are in the wrong company. Over thirty, it's thug talk in serious people and emotionally immature talk in frivolous people.

I wish people would wake up to the fact that Trump has no sense of place, has never grown up, does not know how to behave in a political context (or a commercial context, as in the clip), and should never be allowed anywhere near the office of President of the United States.

I think Mr. Trump owes a couple of ladies who are very close to him an apology, an explanation and perhaps, in the case of Melania, a memorandum of understanding.
edit on 7-10-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I have no idea what you're talking about. Read what I said. It's about him being supported by these people.

Even Trump himself is obviously discomforted being mainly supported by Racist hicks. You can see it in his eyes.

"Get him out of here.-...Don't hurt him though, please. I'll represent you in Court."

Many of the 'controversial' things he says are only because it's re-brandished by your Republican Media, and re-spouted by his supporters with no filter of ignorance.

link   

So no convictions?

Omg is that rich!

I can barely contain my self with the irony.

link   

So no convictions?

Just like Bill.

link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Isn't that the exact same thing wikileaks is doing?

link   
America’s Choice: The First Female President, Or A Guy Who Says ‘Grab Them By The P***y’
www.huffingtonpost.com...
LMFAO!

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Please tell me its in jest?

Not even mate.

While you've taken a well deserved break from here lately, these people have come out of the woodwork and littered every thread with this sort of quality.

You, are literally, the only true conservative left as far as I'm aware.

Everyone else has been chugging the kool aid.

I knew I always respected you for a reason.
Integrity. Yours stands out.

Their's disintegrated with every word out of their mouths.

Well thank you for your kind words friend and I feel the same kindred respect for you and quite of few others on this thread that I didnt necessarily agree with on some things with in the past.....

The difference being, some of us may have disagreed on policy but we always held to our principles.....and generally what was actually RIGHT and WRONG....

Seems like very few care about that anymore.......im glad there are still people like you and I left, because it will be people like us from different areas of the spectrum who can still come together that will save this country if its not too far gone.....

You are right, the Kool-aid drinking by his supporters would make Jim Jones envious, I just cant fathom the lengths his supporters have gone to make excuses, placate, or out right DENY whats very CLEARLY right in front of them, from his own mouth.....

Anyway, thanks for being a sounding board and thank you and others for sticking around and being a voice of reason.....

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join