It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: bellagirl

But that was just him being an alpha!

His medical records did state he had elevated testosterone.

Confirmed.

That's so funny. So you'll know, statistics show many men in prison have elevated testosterone. There is also a mishap with an extra "y" gene. xyy. Prisons overflowing with them too. Yep. Rape charges, usually. Wonder if Trump has that too? In that case, he should be excused? Or could that interfere with his duties as President? Maybe he can be like the Saude's and have multiple wives to tend to his "special needs".

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Consent.

According to, whom?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
There is no such thing as alpha or beta males. These are distinctions insecure people create to simplify a complex reality.

I do believe there are very ignorant, immoral, selfish individuals however. A LOT of them.

Most of this society has no decency.

Women especially for playing along with disrespectful animals and even promoting this type of mentality. Money's the only thing that matters huh?

The majority of you should be ashamed for being so shallow.

Trump and Hitlery are absolutely disgusting, I can't believe they have so much support.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingfish

I'm not so sure his die-hard supporters would even care if that filing by the then 13 year old, is based on truth.

link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Xenogears

You're the guys assuming he doesn't ask for permission and just randomly gropes,

So, you didn't hear it then? That's exactly what he says. "I don't even wait! I just start kissing them".... and then...
"because I'm a star, I can just grab their (genitals).

You should listen more carefully. Nobody is spinning anything. It's what he said. It's inexcusable.

And? Are we going with the PC we have to ask can I move my hand here, can I move my hand there? IF trump gets close to a woman, she lets him get close, he starts kissing, she doesn't resist, and he proceeds to move on, what is that? No complain, no resistance, no anything, maybe even a "yes keep going", and don't go against him in the court of law, or the public, the press, etc?

Is it still ok if she is a married woman?

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Please tell me its in jest?

Not even mate.

While you've taken a well deserved break from here lately, these people have come out of the woodwork and littered every thread with this sort of quality.

You, are literally, the only true conservative left as far as I'm aware.

Everyone else has been chugging the kool aid.

I knew I always respected you for a reason.
Integrity. Yours stands out.

Their's disintegrated with every word out of their mouths.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So then where are the supposed victims of alleged sexual assault?

If this was more than locker room talk then there would be actual victims reporting it, wouldn't there?

The only rights being violated here is Trump being illegally recorded and published without consent.

CA is a two--party consent state when it comes to recording conversation.

And who knows if it was edited?

edit on 7-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
This election is a battle of attrition. It's not who can get more voters, it's who can hold on to any.

Get with the program.

edit on 10/7/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
The problem is all the pedestals women are placed on by MEN and when they don't live up to their mom's ideal, it's the man's fault.
News flash, other women are not ya mom.

Gonna ignore most of what you said due to it not being of importance to this discussion.
But I want to address this point

It is beyond frustrating to me that as much as I enjoy some left views, you are sort of right here (albeit put in a extremely bizarre way) and is something that has pushed me away from any official title of "liberal" due to it kind of going insane.

You are right. women are being pushed into a sort of "protected class" (not pedestal, although plenty of ppl doing that). Women are being seen as weak, given nonsense facts about rape culture, wage gap, everything is sexist, etc...it has turned many young womens minds into a confused playground of fake statistics and worry, and I dont understand how the left overall is embracing this unscientific bullcrap being pushed into the party and to disagree, and show how its fake somehow makes you a sexist, or "alt-right" or any of that.

Its more sexist to push false statistics and studies on women imo.
women are called butch of they dont shave their pits. big deal, thats not inequality, thats just society standards. I get called a wimp or sally if I put on face cream and exfoliate (I stopped caring about such stuff looong ago..now all my counterparts look like alligators and I still get carded). Point is, the social justice crap warrior crap being pushed on the alt-left is beyond repulsive. It actually removes a lot of social activism concerns that could be helpful to society (helping poor out through ladder up programs targeting financial brackets, not skintone or genitals as an example).

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

How can anyone think how Donald thinks as a worldview is worse than a constitutional right of representation and someone doing their job? ... You're America'ing wrong.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Basically you have to choose between the lesser of two evils. Trump is the lesser evil in this case...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Consent. Is. The. Key. DIFFERENCE. STOP CONFLATING THIS WITH REAL SEXUAL ASSAULT. YOU ARE ONLY DEMEANING REAL VICTIMS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ABUSE. STOP IT.

Oh, so you're ok with Trump groping the women in your family?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You hav eevidence of Trump initiating sexual contact without consent?

Prove it.

Cite your source.

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Please tell me its in jest?

Not even mate.

While you've taken a well deserved break from here lately, these people have come out of the woodwork and littered every thread with this sort of quality.

You, are literally, the only true conservative left as far as I'm aware.

Everyone else has been chugging the kool aid.

I knew I always respected you for a reason.
Integrity. Yours stands out.

Their's disintegrated with every word out of their mouths.

I would like to echo that sentiment. MBTM, though we disagree on many issues, sticks to true conservative ideals and doesn't flow with the Right Wing port-o-potty tide.

Also, there is one other true conservative on this site, our Masonic friend, and he doesn't fall for the BS either.

link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
www.people-press.org...

Gender. Women lean Democratic by 52%-36%; men are evenly divided (44% identify as Democrats or lean Democratic; 43% affiliate with or lean toward the GOP). Gender differences are evident in nearly all subgroups: For instance, Republicans lead among married men (51%-38%), while married women are evenly divided (44% Republican, 44% Democratic). Democrats hold a substantial advantage among all unmarried adults, but their lead in leaned partisan identification is greater among unmarried women (57%-29%) than among unmarried men (51%-34%).

30% is low balling it. Some places claim as high as 60%. Roflmafo that 'married women' statistic.
Basically marriage means the man gets two votes. Normally a Republican one, seeing as the average changes.
edit on 7-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: angeldoll

You're the guys assuming he doesn't ask for permission and just randomly gropes,

So, you didn't hear it then? That's exactly what he says. "I don't even wait! I just start kissing them".... and then...
"because I'm a star, I can just grab their (genitals).

You should listen more carefully. Nobody is spinning anything. It's what he said. It's inexcusable.

And? Are we going with the PC we have to ask can I move my hand here, can I move my hand there? IF trump gets close to a woman, she lets him get close, he starts kissing, she doesn't resist, and he proceeds to move on, what is that? No complain, no resistance, no anything, maybe even a "yes keep going", and don't go against him in the court of law, or the public, the press, etc?

Even after years, and supposedly countless women? Well, it seems if he was engaging in rampant sexual assault, he'd have public nightmare, one'd think some probably many would come forward against him some time? No?

link   

originally posted by: Phage

Consent.

According to, whom?

The fact that it likely happened dozens of time, and even with likely offers for cash even for false testimony from the other side in this political campaign, he hasn't had a public spectacle, or multiple cases with settlements or gone to jail?[either that or trump's just bluffing and he's making stuff up again!]

None has come forward in the court of law or the public sphere. And there's likely plenty of cash on the table for even false allegations or testimony.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

he said they consented to everything, not that he forcefully groped them.

That isn't what he said at all.
Maybe that is part of the issue, people just don't want to hear what he actually says.

Saying they won't do anything about it isn't the same thing as consenting.

link   
a reply to: flyingfish

Having contact with an eager consenting adult fan is not "groping" ,if it ever even actaully occurred.

link   
*ahem*

William Hall Bush was born in Manhattan, New York City, the son of Josephine (née Bradley) and Jonathan Bush, whose older brother George H. W. Bush was the 41st U.S. president

So, Poppy's nephew and W's cousin. Nothing suspicious about this one, huh.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I need to apologize.

I get triggered into condescending rants when I see garbage strewn around me.

Forgive my frank indiscretion...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join