It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingfish
a reply to: thesaneone

You and any other guys who says they never have talked like that is full of it because everyone talks like that and that's including women.

Jesus.. get you some!

Easy now, real men don't talk that way.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: bellagirl

But that was just him being an alpha!

His medical records did state he had elevated testosterone.

Confirmed.

link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

We're not talking about Trump, we're talking about why he's winning. He's been offensive and against these groups as a platform:
Women(30%)
Mexico(18%)
Blacks(12%)
Asians(5%)
Gay(4.8%)
Muslim(1%)

Him being a racist or not isn't the point, it's that he(in my opinion) has blasted these groups for the support of racists/bigots/intolerance. He is favorable by the enormous Religious community DIRECTLY because of this, and that is just plain sick. They themselves are hypocrite in supporting him.

(Ps. They forcefully removed this man from the Rally.)

100 million white bigot males. Mostly from California and Texas. That is his demographic.
edit on 7-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well this is escalating quickly.

The Hollywood Reporter - Access Hollywood Identifies Woman in Donald Trump Tape as Nancy O'Dell

"I did try and f— her. She was married," Trump can be heard saying about O'Dell. "And when you’re a star they let you do it ... You can do anything." Bush is heard laughing along and agreeing with some of Trump's comments.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Confirmed.

Elevated testosterone 2016!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Funny I’ve been in a lot of locker rooms and have never said anything like that

Honestly I bet the vast majority of men here would NEVER say such a thing in even locker room talk

It’s a form of rape

Ya what locker rooms are you guys in that you talk about going up to woman and forcefully groping them? Have I heard that jokingly? Sure.
Or is that what Trump was doing? Was he just joking and we don't get it...

Of course he wasnt joking......

His past behavior says as much, how the media have caught him talking about women in the past, the reporter he harassed for YEARS because he turned down her advances, the things hes said about his daughter, how hes talked about other women...

This isnt isolated behavior for Trump, its what anyone with an ants critical thinking power would call, A PATTERN

(not directed at you of course)

You can go from point to point to point with The Donald, and see this is a problem with him, this man is a predator....

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Wow. This is going to be a tough one for Trump to get out of, even though he hasn't done anything wrong in my opinion. This is the feeding frenzy political sharks dream of.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Confirmed.

So what , so do I?

I body build and at any given time I have MASSIVE amounts of Testosterone in my system, that does not give a pass for ANY sort of behavior like this.....

You have to be kidding me right? You guys are actually using that as an excuse , or was this in jest? Please tell me its in jest?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

You're the guys assuming he doesn't ask for permission and just randomly gropes,

So, you didn't hear it then? That's exactly what he says. "I don't even wait! I just start kissing them".... and then...
"because I'm a star, I can just grab their (genitals).

You should listen more carefully. Nobody is spinning anything. It's what he said. It's inexcusable.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
i hope the people defending trump's words don't throw a hissy fit when the daily mail prints stories about syrians touching up white women.

link   

Honestly I bet the vast majority of men here would NEVER say such a thing in even locker room talk

It’s a form of rape

Ya what locker rooms are you guys in that you talk about going up to woman and forcefully groping them? Have I heard that jokingly? Sure.
Or is that what Trump was doing? Was he just joking and we don't get it...

he said they consented to everything, not that he forcefully groped them. As far you know he even asks for permission or it just goes with the flow. Inappropriate for a one in a position of power, but not nonconsensual. IF it was nonconsensual and he's been doing it for long, there'd be lost of cases against him and settlements. If in front of group a woman consents to trumps advances, might be gross, might be inappropriate, but it is consensual.

HE did not say he forced himself, nor that he drugged, or anything like that.

Just ask how many of these women have come forward against him? I'm sure the other side is even offering big lumps of cash to create a show against trump, but they likely refuse even significant income in exchange for going against Trump. Why, because all of these cases were likely consensual, inappropriate but consensual.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

link   
People usually have to pay 15 bucks for a ticket to a Seth Rogen movie to hear "shocking" talk like this.

Or pay a lot more to go to any comedy club to hear much worse.

The horror!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Oh, and no..it isn't a form of rape btw..rape is a form of rape..dont water down powerful words, it destroys the importance of it. Its douchebag sexist central, but not rape even him stealing kisses and groping isn't rape..groping can be sexual assault, but not rape. dont go overboard and into hyperbole land.

Ya! If you wanna talk about rape you need to start a new thread.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

link   

he said they consented to everything

He says a lot of crap.

HE did not say he forced himself, nor that he drugged, or anything like that.
Of course not, that wouldn't be as cool as saying they liked it.

edit on 10/7/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

"Trumps team is huddling to come up with a response to the tape"
What do we think it will be

I think they'll repeat Bill Clintons name over and over like a mantra
Or Trumps famous "I was just joking"

If they go the route of a mantra or litany, I think it would simply be a list of names without any other explanation ... starting as follows: "Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, Monica Lewinsky, Paula Jones ..."

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

You're lowering presidency, leader of the free world, to a "Seth Rogan movie"...

You guys must love that kool aid.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

We're not talking about Trump, we're talking about why he's winning. He's been offensive and against these groups as a platform:

Women(30%)

When was that poll taken..?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Consent.

Is.

The.

Key.

DIFFERENCE.

STOP CONFLATING THIS WITH REAL SEXUAL ASSAULT.

YOU ARE ONLY DEMEANING REAL VICTIMS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ABUSE.

STOP IT.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

It’s a form of rape

You and any other guys who says they never have talked like that is full of it because everyone talks like that and that's including women.

Yeah, mentally sound women do not talk like that. "I can just grab his dong and he'll love it because I got clout, yo!" Bull. S#. What normal women do (as in, not the sauced up trailer trash hooker types) is ogle. Comment on a nice ass or package. Not discuss how to get away with sexual assault because money. Nice try.

link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

You're the guys assuming he doesn't ask for permission and just randomly gropes,

So, you didn't hear it then? That's exactly what he says. "I don't even wait! I just start kissing them".... and then...
"because I'm a star, I can just grab their (genitals).

You should listen more carefully. Nobody is spinning anything. It's what he said. It's inexcusable.

And? Are we going with the PC we have to ask can I move my hand here, can I move my hand there? IF trump gets close to a woman, she lets him get close, he starts kissing, she doesn't resist, and he proceeds to move on, what is that? No complain, no resistance, no anything, maybe even a "yes keep going", and don't go against him in the court of law, or the public, the press, etc?

Even after years, and supposedly countless women? Well, it seems if he was engaging in rampant sexual assault, he'd have public nightmare, one'd think some probably many would come forward against him some time? No?
edit on 7-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join