It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bellagirl

But that was just him being an alpha!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: theantediluvian

Locker room talk... meh.

But but but.......Racist, Misogynist, Bigot, etc etc...... Don't worry, I called Whine 11 for the Whaaambulance! I think Anti needs a safe space!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: SaturnFX

It would be funny if the woman's husband tracks him down after this and er, 'teaches him some manners".

..And after looking at that nice new armoire she brought home unexpectedly that day claiming she'd saved up for it on the side, to surprise him.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Funny I’ve been in a lot of locker rooms and have never said anything like that

Honestly I bet the vast majority of men here would NEVER say such a thing in even locker room talk

It’s a form of rape

You and any other guys who says they never have talked like that is full of it because everyone talks like that and that's including women.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Let's be honest with eachother. I think you're a fairly honest guy. I know I try to be.

Donald Trump is incapable of talking about actual policy. He can't even commit his own economic plan to memory. "I think we could cut 70% of regulation!" (his plan says 10% but maybe he just read that "1" as a "7").

He regurgitates the pro-Putin foreign policy of his pro-Putin foreign policy advisors. Policy that his running mate Pence doesn't seem to agree with based on his own hawkish talk from the VP debate.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

no they don't. period. spin it all you want but ALL men do not speak like that. MOST men don't speak like that.

I can't even fathom my father speaking like that, his poor kids.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Things like "in case you don't understand" tend to be a bit condescending for my taste. I can only assume you looked the word up for yourself. What a silly display of desperation.

And you know what? You don't know what Bill Clinton did "again and again" in office, or did not do. The issue was to Hillary was a marital one and a private one. How women cope with problems in their marriages is nobody business but their own. There is no shame on her. She explained why she stayed with him in this way, she said "because I love him". I don't think that's any of your business. She didn't have to give any reason at all. She did nothing wrong.

This ignoramus has made a mockery of morals and integrity on tape no less.

Oh, I would post some externals for you but I'm really not so inclined. But so you will know, Bill Clinton has already been President. It's his wife, Hillary, who is running now.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Wow ante, throw up a trigger warning for heaven's sake, mate...

These deplorables are obsessed with you.

link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

But I never imagined that I'd be a witness to history in the making, in quite this manner.

And for those who are trying to spin this - give it up.

Also, real men don't talk like that, we don't brag about being able to grope women because we're stars, and if I was a star, I would much rather keep that stuff private and not try to take runs at married women with furniture as bait.

It's ridiculous!

Spin,

You're the guys assuming he doesn't ask for permission and just randomly gropes, and if the person goes F u lets sue you, he just risks it. If in the company of others, he asks hey can we get it on, or whatever lines he uses, and the actress consents, it is improper as a boss, but consensual.

At least with trump we're not getting dozens if not hundreds of individuals who will potentially engage in questionable sexual conduct with women and even with children, against their will. What happened in Europe with the refugees? Who wants to bring tens of thousands over here? Hillary. Even the most moderate of muslim countries still seem to have a notable portion with extremist position on polls, and some say even amongst those in europe there are questionable extremist position amongst a notable number.

This is without the supposed issues that are said to exist between Hillary and Bill's exes.

Wasn't it hillary who laughed in a recording about a sexual predator getting off with a light sentence for raping a twelve year old?
edit on 7-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

link   

And just in case you dont understand that here is the definition: fornicate ˈfɔːnɪkeɪt/Submit verbformalhumorous have sexual intercourse with someone one is not married to.

Here's one for you:

Forniturecate

attempt to have sexual intercourse with someone one is not married to by purchasing them furniture.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

You and any other guys who says they never have talked like that is full of it because everyone talks like that and that's including women.

Jesus.. get you some!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Shame on her.

quite frankly what she decided to about bills ways is none of our business...
ya, shame on her.....she should have left him, she should have just uprooted chelsea out of school and move back to arkansas, and created an even bigger media frenzy than there already was.. and while we are at it, shame on all those abused women out there who stay in their husband's household, don't they know that they should tell their ministers where to go when they counsel them to be forgiven of their husband's transgressions and continue working on the marriage??? shame!! shame!!
on those with double standards!
now how about trumps wife?? since he is probably still acting like this and well, she was the mistress he ran with while he was with his other wife....
does she deserve any shame also????

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
As an older woman (Trump's age) this is a lot of bluster and much ado about nothing.

It was a crude remark...men often make crude remarks, yes even older men.

Don't believe I have seen this much attention to either Clinton sexual pursuits, sexual harassment or rapes.

Also a lot of holier than though stuff here. You know...maybe I said or did this or that but it was never as bad as Trumps locker room talk.

Who cares what is says. How does he treat women?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Nice!

Finally we get an Alpha male for president!

There is a huge difference from being an Alpha male and being a scum bag......

Anyone that condones the blatant disrespect of women like this, and sees no problems with this, I immediately have lost respect for....

As a person who is very very Alpha, this is NOT Alpha behavior, this is douchebag behavior.....

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

How does he treat women?

Like he "can do anything!"

link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: olaru12

The GOP, the party that like to call themselves "The party of family values" I doubt if real Christians will spin this as just "locker room humor"

It speaks of character... Trump just shot himself in the foot....again.

That is actually a decent piece of irony. I remember when the GOP attacked Bill's indiscretions, the way he seduced a young intern, thereby abusing his position, while Dems defended him. Even feminist Gloria Steinem wrote an article about in defence of his abuse of power for the New York Times. Now the Dems have turned puritan.

Puritan. pfft.

ok, first off, Bill loves the women (and tbh, I fully believe it isnt just Bill cheating, I think they are either open or even swinging privately, whatever, nunna my b), but he never said he ultimately see's women as meat toys to stick his johnson in and not much more. This has been the issue with Trump..that he ultimately does see women as basically just pleasure toys, unless they are fat or ugly, in which case, they are of no value.

We can discuss this based on his words before, his interactions with people, how he even discribes people..Carly he said she is a beautiful woman on the debate stage...not as "she has good points, she is a good competitor", no..it was not even discussing the content of her character, it was does she have a nice rack.

Trump is a sexist...no doubt he has had sex with hundreds of women, thats his business, but his views of women, not of women he likes, but women as a whole is the issue here.

You can actually be one hell of a womanizer and not be sexist..you may simply love to be intimate with many women..and whatever, take precautions, and have at it, but once you start seeing women as just little more than toys, that is the difference.
Bill probably had dozens, perhaps hundreds of women before..and he never comes across as seeing women as little more than pleasure tools

I know you see the difference here.

More Victorian than Puritan.

The problem is all the pedestals women are placed on by MEN and when they don't live up to their mom's ideal, it's the man's fault.
News flash, other women are not ya mom.

Bill loves women for sure!

Blind, crippled or crazy.

Never let a piece of ass go to waste, right billy?

Hey hillary, how long was that 12yo in a coma from the attack and rape?
You really think she was asking for it like you told the jury?

Good job, I bet that experience helped with your foreign policy decisions.

link   

Honestly I bet the vast majority of men here would NEVER say such a thing in even locker room talk

It’s a form of rape

Ya what locker rooms are you guys in that you talk about going up to woman and forcefully groping them? Have I heard that jokingly? Sure.
Or is that what Trump was doing? Was he just joking and we don't get it...

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Only a true Beta would call what Trump said "Alpha".

A true Beta.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

It’s a form of rape

We are starting to get into a nuanced debate here that could actually deserve its own (unrelated to politics) thread.

Many men talk about women, sure. mostly its about how to attract women, what women want, etc.
Many men talk about what specific women are like, what she (a actual person/target) wants/likes/needs, etc.
This is all fine. women do this also.

The issue, where it crosses the line, is what is actually being said.
He isn't talk about how awesome he is to women.
He is talking about how women are simply objects to buy and use as you see fit.

Oh, and no..it isn't a form of rape btw..rape is a form of rape..dont water down powerful words, it destroys the importance of it.
Its douchebag sexist central, but not rape
even him stealing kisses and groping isn't rape..groping can be sexual assault, but not rape. dont go overboard and into hyperbole land.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Ya what locker rooms are you guys in that you talk about going up to woman and forcefully groping them? Have I heard that jokingly? Sure.
Or is that what Trump was doing? Was he just joking and we don't get it...

Do you play any sports?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join