It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This is just breaking.I've edited the profanity in the below quotes. Video contains foul language.

Raw Story - Trump caught on 2005 hot mic bragging about groping women: I ‘grab Them by the p----’

The video obtained by the Washington Post showed Trump with Billy Bush of “Access Hollywood” on the set of “Days of Our Lives” for an upcoming cameo.

Trump admits to his failed attempts in the past to seduce one women. “I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it,” Trump said. The taping occurred a few months after his marriage to third wife Melania. “I did try and f--- her. She was married.”

Trump then moves on saying he moved in on her in an aggressive way. “I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”

He then admitted, “I moved on her like a b----, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” Trump says. “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”

The two then see soap star Arianne Zucker. “Your girl’s hot as sh*t, in the purple,” Bush is overheard saying. Bush now co-hosts “The Today Show.”

“Whoa!” Trump says. “Whoa!”

“I’ve gotta use some tic tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump jokes.“You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

He then goes on to say, “Grab them by the p----. You can do anything.”

2nd warning — video contains vulgar language:

In typical Donald Trump form, he diverted to a Clinton saying, "Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course – not even close."

Donald Trump goes from talking about how he tried to woo a married woman with furniture to how because he's "a star" "[he] can do anything" Including grabbing women by their lady parts.

Good 'ol Donald. Nobody respects women more than him!
edit on 2016-10-7 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I don't think it's going to be that big of a deal, but as I said in another thread, I find it disrespectful that he would admit to moving-in on a married woman.

This may be the way meatheads talk in the locker room in high school, but not grown men.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Nobody can see the REAL story here. A media organization sat on a story until just weeks before the election , basically manlpulating thr results. It's now too late for the GOP to do anything about it. EVERYBODY should be angry about this

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Nice!

Finally we get an Alpha male for president!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
the guardians rolling news covered it, but with trump already pulling his advertising it looks like he's given up anyways.

+38 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It's all about dominating and power with The Donald. Power for him. Whether in a sexual context or business. He exhibits no self control.

He's a pig.

+43 more 
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Is that what alphas do? Force themselves on woman?
If you think that is what it means to be alpha then you are sorely mistaken. Alphas don't have to force it.

The mental gymnastics to be fine with this but I bet it is the same people that will then turn around and talk about how deplorable Bills actions are.

edit on thFri, 07 Oct 2016 17:12:40 -0500America/Chicago1020164080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

+39 more 
link   
Trump is a disgrace. It is gonna take some serious mental gymnastics to suggest he isn't a...well..it fits..deplorable sexist slimeball.

And now sit back and watch the gymnastics happen (take a drink everytime Bill Clinton is brought up to deflect).

You keep grabbing their p---ys there, starboy and be happy they dont object because you are famous.

Meanwhile, I will be quite happy that women genuinely want to get to know me...even though I am not a star (guess who isn't the big phony in the dynamics here)

btw, I will state, I dont think Trump is (intentionally) racist. This is a debate point with nuances..but sexist?...oh hell yeah. he see's women as f-dolls and ornaments at best. I think there has to be a serious disconnect with his views verses how he views his daughter. I hope he has since reflected on this and learned to be a better man...but I doubt it.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Trump did say he could get nastier.

Trumps campaign pulling $1 million in ads

+28 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Why do you have to create multiple anti-Trump threads daily? Can't you just do a serious research of an actual issue concerning Donald Trump, and present it here? You could, but it's quite obvious you, your gang and your leader are running out of time...

Why do you have to copy paste tabloid stuff BS on ATS and poison this board?
edit on 509k2016Fridaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

When did they get the story and how long did they sit on it?

But of course don isn't the story, there is always a bigger one that should overshadow him and make him look the victim!

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Sorry but stories are coming in fast n furious!!

+46 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Why do you need to come into every thread and say the same thing?

We get it, you don't like to hear the negative things about Trump. There are going be plenty of anti hillary threads made by the same people today so don't worry. You can have your safe space.

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
oh nooos!

Trumps a heterosexual male who talks about women with other men like most typical guys when theyre making "locker room" talk.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Man, that's some middle school level trash-talking right there. Are we sure Trump isn't secretly a freshmen wearing a not-so-impressive human suit?

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Nice!

An alpha male respects women and does not talk like a high school boy because he also respects himself.

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Nice!

no, what is gonna happen is we got a beta man as a strawman example, and a hot mic of his real views that is yet another hole in the USS Donald

Alphas dont need stardom to grope and force kisses..alphas have the women so intrigued they are the one wanting to grope and kiss.

Alphas dont need to desperately try and bang a married woman, they will set their eyes on something free range

Alphas are in control of their desires

Alphas know how to talk to women, not just flash money.

Donald is anything but a alpha, he is a beta who has no game. Boy is one step below wearing a gimp mask

(post by LifeMode removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+32 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
oh nooos!

Trumps a heterosexual male who talks about women with other men like most typical guys when theyre making "locker room" talk.

Uh, no. Only pigs talk like that. Jeez, Trump supporters are completely rewriting what it means to be a mature gentlemen.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Trump trash-talked.

OMG.

I'm devastated.

Alert the safe spaces!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join