It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Wikileaks RELEASES The "Podesta Emails" - Clinton Campaign Chairman

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Kinda makes you wonder what the motivating factors are in spamming forums with nothing more than sound bites that in the end are perfectly legal, bad taste aside. It's pretty desperate. Nothing left to defend their criminal of choice with. I don't know, maybe it's their only source of income.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

agreed. Even to see Phage pulling desperate measures with little luck was very entertaining tho.

Phage =
awww...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The Media will not cover anti-clinton news, so this will have no impact on the election.

Even if Wikileaks had video footage of Hillary partaking in a satanic child sacrifice and sex orgy it would not be covered.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
The Media will not cover anti-clinton news, so this will have no impact on the election.

Even if Wikileaks had video footage of Hillary partaking in a satanic child sacrifice and sex orgy it would not be covered.

Ahhh. Wait a second. What do we got here...
yournewswire.com...

Not exactly what you asked for but still creepy
edit on 8-10-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

That's why it needs to go viral, in our modern times only older people like my generation will may watch the news on TV, the rest are stuck to their favorite media sites for information and news.

Who cares about TV news media this days anyway.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Who is doing it?

I would be willing to bet that it traces right back to Correct the Record. Brock and Co..... sitting in their war room, putting out this stuff.

Exactly. And then they use their army of fake twitter users
and farcebook account to promote the fakes, and generate Social Media "interest".

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Even with vast internet censorship, scanvenging Trump's past and constant 24-7 character assassination of Trump (sure he's no saint, but 24 7 anti trump, with hillary getting mostly a free pass?), Trump has held ground and risen. It remains to be seen whether the 1%'s game of showing a sexist statement will have ground in today's world.

Decades ago, conservative worldview would have been destructive for such a revelation. But a sexist statement does not worse than Hillary make Trump. Now it is the PC sjw crowd against the rest of the world, they wouldn't have voted Trump any way(which is why they defend islam despite what's happened to the lgbt community and women, and atheists in such countries, and the vast web of censorship that extends to the west.). And many will try to appeal, to cave to apologize, to prostate, to humble, to distance from Trump. Whether this move will counter the vast amount of information regards the nature of Hillary, we'll see.

It is grass roots anti establishment movements through word of mouth vs the monolith of a few wealthy trying to win the election through a vast multimedia concerted propaganda campaign.

We will see how the people react, they will get the leader they deserve. Want open borders for rapists and potential terrorists? have at ya.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think it's strange that this email leak favors the conservative talking points. It's all unsubstantiated and more then likely, false. Only the alt right and morons would believe this crap. Also, Onkyba deplorable would vote for Trump.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

I remember with such clarity how EVERY SINGLE DEMOCRAT friend of mine, male and female said that Bill Clinton's womanizing and his Monica Lewinsky affair had NOTHING to do with a his political value or ability to make good executive decisions. In effect, Bill Clinton set the bar. And his bar is MUCH lower than what Trump is being accused of. Same with his Alinsky robot wife.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Hilary clinton just like rest of them are all total power hungry mindless fools that do not care one ounce about you or I and could not care less what happens to the country. The only reason America is still standing is due to those in power wishing to keep their money flowing but if that had any problems, they would abandon ship and let the rest of us drown. Thats, factual.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Has everyone seen this particular email?? After opening up the link I will give, click on the link at the bottom of the Tweet which leads to the WHOLE email in PDF format describing the political strategy. Only reading the part Wikileaks tweeted does not give the full picture. Pied Piper Candidates.

Wikileaks

P.S. If I find this has already been posted in this thread I will remove my post.

Edited to Add: Wikileaks has been tweeting singular, leaked emails, one by one, for those who don't do Twitter, with a link at the bottom of the Tweets which lead to a PDF of the complete email.

edit on 8-10-2016 by tweetie because: added more description.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This one is interesting:

To: [email protected]
Date: 2015-03-22 23:56
Subject: Re: DRAFT Questions for HRC Media Prepare
Shouldn't we attack the book or get Brock to attack the book as a Murdoch special. From the folks who brought you Fox News...

/podesta-emails/emailid/914

He wouldn't happen to be referring to David Brock (as in American Bridge, Correct the Record, et al.) now would he? As in we don't really have Hillary's campaign manager casually referring to the director of a SuperPAC and what direction that PAC should take, now do we?

But no, there's no coordination between the Hillary Campaign and supposedly third party superPACs. Right?

I am just imaging things, right?

a reply to: tweetie

I especially love the, "Pied Piper candidates," comment.
edit on 8-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I remembered a thread that I saw the other day...
New Economist Cryptic Cover...

There was a Pied Piper on the cover, all the way to the left.
Interesting.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It must only be your imagination. (NOT SO!!)

Regarding the, "Pied Piper Candidates," strategy, I was reading the ever growing numbers of comments under the partial email on Wikileaks' feed and I could see some people were misinterpreting what it meant and must not have read the whole email.

Some people were interpreting it to mean it was proof Donald was working for Hillary.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That magazine cover generated a stunning amount of discussion and speculation across many websites!!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

He wouldn't happen to be referring to David Brock (as in American Bridge, Correct the Record, et al.) now would he? As in we don't really have Hillary's campaign manager casually referring to the director of a SuperPAC and what direction that PAC should take, now do we?

Is this legal?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

So Many Dots there I think i just got Small Pox .

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

No.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Obama and Hillary say

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
a reply to: Witness2008

agreed. Even to see Phage pulling desperate measures with little luck was very entertaining tho.

Phage =
awww...

What is Phage? One of Hillary's mysterious medications?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join