It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Wikileaks RELEASES The "Podesta Emails" - Clinton Campaign Chairman

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

You have to be the most polite of all the folks on ATS.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

I don't think this was his big one. I think this was his bait. He's ammo sponging, anytime a leak comes up, some trump thing comes up so they can ignore. I think they just shot their last bullet with the hot mic sexist stuff.

I don't think he drops the nuke until november 1st.

Good stuff I've seen so far though, combined with bloomberg and clinton writing a smear piece together on bernie during caucus season.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ventian
Released on the day of a major hurricane hitting and the end of the week's news cycle. It is like Assange wanted to get these buried.

I guess that's why that Trump video was released now as well, huh?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I don't consider it bait. Given the fact that wikileaks sifts, and examines with a great deal of scrutiny, this batch may have been the easiest, taking the least amount of time to compile.

I saw the Sanders smear piece.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
couldnt link to article
edit on 7-10-2016 by boredsilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: boredsilly

ATS does not allow linking directly to wikileaks. Link to twitter or any other place that may have the direct link.

I saw that one from Mitchell.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

ATS does not allow linking directly to wikileaks.

Why is that?
edit on 7-10-2016 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tearman

originally posted by: Witness2008

ATS does not allow linking directly to wikileaks.

Why is that?

It's a conspiracy man!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tearman

because its not a hoax unlike most links. This is actually a debunking site, cant debunk truth.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That's the Uranium One sale. Been researching it for about four months or so.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Yes. He is. Pretty sure this is the proverbial shot across the bow.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This fing reeks to hogh hell its like one big corcle jerk fing the american people out of a stragic resource while a bunch of people get richer.😡

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Funny, this isnt getting much airtime on the MSM.
edit on 8-10-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
a reply to: ghostrager

Funny, this isnt getting much airtime on the MSM.

Indeed.
Not funny haha, but funny like the smell of a three day out of the water dead fish funny.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
And we thought Sanders "enough about the emails" in the debate was an organic honest moment, know we see it was a planned moment, Sanders just lost what little respect I had left for him.

More scripted garbage propaganda.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

twitter.com...

Interesting sidenote to the FAKE document image above, that has now taken off on twitter and some MSM to include Megyn Kelly using the "bucket of losers" on air and having to apologize..

This FAKE document circulating IS NOW the EVIDENCE USED by the HRC Campaign to say the Wikileaks Doc release are FAKE....

I did some more digging and found the source of the fake, and guess what, every single one of their docs are FAKES...

www.scribd.com...

It reminds me of the release of FAKE Hillary health records when her health was being called into question a few weeks ago...

It reminds me of the HOAX story of thousands of prepared HRC ballots in an Ohio Warehouse, hours after reports that 19 Dead Virginians had registered to vote courtesy of an ambitious DEM voter registration worker at JMU...

There are probably more instances where legitimate news reports were overwhelmed by a sensational report of a similar topic that would later be determined a HOAX and taking along with it, any desire to pursue the authentic reports...

Who's doing this? Is this propaganda? Considering this:

The National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 (section 1078 (a)) amended the US Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948 and the Foreign Relations Authorization Act of 1987, allowing for materials produced by the State Department and the Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG) to be released within U.S. borders for the Archivist of the United States.[1][2]

hmmmmm.....

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Who is doing it?

I would be willing to bet that it traces right back to Correct the Record. Brock and Co..... sitting in their war room, putting out this stuff.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

There was a supposed CTR insider that posted in /pol/ that said there would be planted disinfo and that it would deal with aliens.

Someone calling themselves the DNC hatchetman also posted there and indicated there would be leaks and also covered some of the topics leaked.

If one is observant, one can discern topics which will then have to be spun.

It's a bit like Mos Eisley over there; aside from the scum and villainy there's scattered bits of wisdom, Ben was a wily ol cuss by the time Luke found him and he knew how to ferret them out.

edit on 8-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Well, if you recall there were the fake medical records which preceded Hillary collapsing, and MotherMayEye has uncovered another possible forgery.

So having yet another forgery out to obfuscate the Podesta emails is SOP.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingfish
Pails in comparison to this guy.

Come on mods. This is clearly off topic. (page 2) Please don't make people lose interest in this site

flyingfish is not even replying to anyone
edit on 8-10-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join