It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Wikileaks RELEASES The "Podesta Emails" - Clinton Campaign Chairman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Yup, The Podestas (plural) are key in the Clinton background operations:

Muckety

I'll be back with more in a bit.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Love it! Hiillarium! Has all kinds of alternative definitions

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Looking forward to not only the discovery process here, but the spin that will be put on it. Hillary doing shady business with Russia, Kerry doing his saber rattling.

Do you ever get the feeling that our illustrious leaders are only in the game for themselves. Really....the hubris it takes do do business with someone, then turn around and want to start a war with them at our expense.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

wow thats funny that this came out and then the october surprise came out With Donald Trumps lewd tape from ten years ago.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

wow thats funny that this came out and then the october surprise came out With Donald Trumps lewd tape from ten years ago.

There is no question, the tape with Trump being a sexist pig aka crude mens talk is going to dominate the news cycle. Especially with the recent forged Guccifer and olympic doping documents raising the question of the legitimacy of anything leaked by Guccifer and Wikileaks.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Pails in comparison to this guy.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Um, it's not a debate. The New York Times reported on this years ago.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingfish

Yeah. I'm sure they were sitting on this just waiting for the Wikileaks drop so we could all talk about Trump's uncalled for 3 minutes instead of a decade of major Hillary scandals.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Which pales in comparison to this rape enabler's treatment of women and little girls.

I think a rape enabler who conspired with russians after being bribed is just a bit worse than a heterosexual man engaging in locker room talk like a normal guy.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99
This is really old news. It was even covered by MSM way back when. No one cared then either.

Almost a direct quote from you know who. Certainly, a similar, dismissive point of view. And with Dems in control of about everything IRS, FBI, Justice, and Oval, what else can we expect...evidential trails may point to wrong-doing and sleight-of-hands tricks, but no action. Bill keeps his plane warmed up just in case, however.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Back with more:

Podesta Associates renamed Podesta Group.
Lobbied for Sberbank, Troika Dialog Group Ltd (Sberbank in the Caymans,) SBGB Cyprus Ltd.
West African Real Estate Holdings to Mr. Rademaker (State Department Arms Control and Homeland Security). Coeue d’alenes Mines Corp (has uranium). National Mining Ass. Geothermal Exchange Org.

Podesta brothers. John Podesta is the CHIEF OF STAFF FOR BILL CLINTON AND OBAMA’S COUNSEL.

This is the entity that has the stake in Lagardere. It has confirmed terrorist financing ties with the following bank, run by Abdul Aziz Al Rajhi and his sons Saleh, Sulaiman, Abdullah and Mohammed.

Podestas were hired to lobby on behalf of banks, including the Qatar Fund Authority that got the largest foreign influence in the company that bought the bataclan, which were shown to have ties to terrorism.

en.wikipedia.org...
Qatar Authority is tied with the Arab bank that owns the Islami bank.

Leading us to Podesta Group founder John Podesta, Center for American Progress chairman and Bill Clinton’s Secretary of Staff

Podest and the Podesta Group

Lagardere makes explosive munitions. Qatar is the largest shareholder in it. Lagardere has close ties with Teneo and the Tiger group of shell companies. Qatar (and saudi arabia) runs Muslim Brotherhood. Through Muslim Brotherhood they have a registered pool of future “moderates”/martyrates. Qatar bought Bataclan 2 months before the massacre. Spoke with French security officials beforehand.
Details of the massacre were covered up at the investigation level (most convenient point of power to control).

Qatar

If you've got the emails, there are a lot of names of companies and countries in these excerpts for you to compare against.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I have only been sifting through the emails for ten minutes, WOW. I'm enjoying the personal commentary... from Luskin ..."The Clintons never miss an opportunity to put money ahead of principle."

Someone has some splainen to do. I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that the leaked batches will just get better and better.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
someone should just take care of hillary..

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Which pales in comparison to this rape enabler's treatment of women and little girls.

I think a rape enabler who conspired with russians after being bribed is just a bit worse than a heterosexual man engaging in locker room talk like a normal guy.

This is the bottom line. I find it silly how people grasp at straws at Trump for the silliest things, compared to the serious and highly illegal things Hillary does. There is no comparison.

Trump: Hillary is involved in high crimes and corruption.
The Masses: So what?
Hillary: Trump got a speeding ticket last week
The Masses: Hang him!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
related?

Wikileaks Appears To Release Hillary Clinton’s Paid Speech Transcripts

Excerpts from Hillary Clinton’s closed-door paid speeches, including to financial firms, appeared to be made public for the first time on Friday when WikiLeaks published thousands of hacked emails from her campaign chairman.

The speech transcripts, a subject of contention during the Democratic primary, include quotes from Clinton about her distance from middle-class life (“I’m kind of far removed”), her view of strategic governing (“you need both a public and a private position”), and her views on trade and health care (“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders”).

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The #PodestaEmails hashtag on Twitter is lit up, a sampling:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hillary wants open borders?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
emails from Edgar D. Mitchell to Podesta.

Dear John, Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk.
Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.
They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure.
My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will be there too, to bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI.
Another colleague is working on a new Space Treaty, citing involvement with Russia and China. However with Russia’s extreme interference in Ukraine, I believe we must pursue another route for peace in space and ZPE on Earth.
I met with President Obama’s Honolulu childhood friend, US Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto on July 4 at the US Mission in Geneva, when I was able to tell her briefly about zero point energy.
I believe we can enlist her as a confidante and resource in our presentation for President Obama. I appreciate Eryn’s assistance in working with Terri to set up our meeting.

Edgar Edgar D. Mitchell,
ScD Chief Science Officer & Founder, Quantrek
Apollo 14 astronaut
6th man to walk on the Moon

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/1766

edit on 7-10-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Hillary wants open borders?

So you're interested in the full context? Good start.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Question is, out of irony would Russia build a bomb with Hillranium. Just coined it.

I think they would name the bomb Hillary the Horrible.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join