It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the Gold you can eat: The wonders of Ormus/ORME.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

ORMUS, DNA Repair and Health

www.subtleenergies.com...

Three recent papers suggest that the platinum group elements can assist in this process of DNA repair:
Platinum Metals Review
1990, Volume 34, Number 4
Biophysical Studies of the Modification of DNA by Antitumour Platinum Coordination Complexes
"The modification of DNA by cisplatin has been examined. Anti-tumour active Pt compounds induce in DNA, at low levels of binding, local conformational alterations which have the character of non-denaturing distortions. These changes in DNA occur due to formation of inter-strand cause links..." p. 235
Scientific American
May 1995
David Paterson
"The researchers examined the electrical properties of short lengths of double-helix DNA in which there was a ruthenium atom at each end of one of the strands. Meade and Kayyem estimated from earlier studies that a short single strand of DNA ought to conduct up to 100 electrons a second. Imagine their astonishment when they measured the rate of flow along the ruthenium-doped double helix: the current was up by a factor of more than 10,000 times-over a million electrons a second. It was as if the double helix was behaving like a piece of molecular wire."
"For some time, chemists have suspected that the double helix might create a highly conductive path along the axis of the molecule, a route that does not exist in the single strand. Here was confirmation of this idea." pp. 33-34

I'm searching around for one or more of these papers, but I'm pretty sure that it was a valid experience and result.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml
I've experimented with it a bit. It really does appear to work great with plant's. Our Rose bushes bloomed great with it.

I added it to the water I used for sprouts (lentils).Many sprouted with two shoots, instead of one. I felt more stamina at work, ironworking. I had used the sprouts in salads, and added drops to my kefir for making smoothies. Life got particularly intense around that time, so I took a break.

I was using ormus in the form of oil made using pink Himalayan sea salt.I found it strong, a little goes a long way with this...

What happened? DId you suddenly find things manifesting too fast, whether for good or bad? I've heard reports along those lines with the more powerful oils.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
For those who are interested, at this link are outlined a variety of ways of producing it, along with results reports.

tesla3.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Life for me just seemed to get more challenging around that time. I feel it was unrelated to my ormus ingestion, though. While taking the ormus, I noticed a sense of clarity to my thoughts and change of consciousness.

Unfortunately, my responsibilities in other areas of my life started to become greater, so I felt it wise to hold off taking it. In particular, my living and work arrangments changed allot, and I wanted to focus more in those areas. I'll get back to it again. I just felt like I had too many irons in the fire.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

ORMUS, DNA Repair and Health

www.subtleenergies.com...

Three recent papers suggest that the platinum group elements can assist in this process of DNA repair:
Platinum Metals Review
1990, Volume 34, Number 4
Biophysical Studies of the Modification of DNA by Antitumour Platinum Coordination Complexes
"The modification of DNA by cisplatin has been examined. Anti-tumour active Pt compounds induce in DNA, at low levels of binding, local conformational alterations which have the character of non-denaturing distortions. These changes in DNA occur due to formation of inter-strand cause links..." p. 235
Scientific American
May 1995
David Paterson
"The researchers examined the electrical properties of short lengths of double-helix DNA in which there was a ruthenium atom at each end of one of the strands. Meade and Kayyem estimated from earlier studies that a short single strand of DNA ought to conduct up to 100 electrons a second. Imagine their astonishment when they measured the rate of flow along the ruthenium-doped double helix: the current was up by a factor of more than 10,000 times-over a million electrons a second. It was as if the double helix was behaving like a piece of molecular wire."
"For some time, chemists have suspected that the double helix might create a highly conductive path along the axis of the molecule, a route that does not exist in the single strand. Here was confirmation of this idea." pp. 33-34

I'm searching around for one or more of these papers, but I'm pretty sure that it was a valid experience and result.

I read, how do you think I know what type of Ruthenium it is? That is not what I was saying.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Gotcha.True, this type of white powder Ruthenium is chemically inert, so it wasn't likely monoatomic, or was it, since it was a single ruthenium atom that was involved in the experiment, unless there are other ways to isolate one of them, and how they managed to affix it to a strand of DNA is beyond me, but there was certainly a dramatic increase in electron transmission by an order of 10,000.

I haven't seen any paper PROVING that the Ormus is biologically energetic at the level of the DNA, or in other words that by ingesting it, the atoms of it interact with DNA as per that experience, but if it does, then we're really into the domain of holistic quantum healing of the body as an intercellular communications medium.

The reports are all pretty consistent. It also produces whole brain functioning and left/right brain hemispheric synchronization.

If it's energy can be ingested and absorbed, then this is worth investigating, no?

So putting aside that little disagreement, have you looked into this and what are your thoughts. I'm curious. You seem to know a lot about atoms and their constituents and chemistry, judging by your ATS name.

Can you shed some scientific light on this that isn't simply of a debunking nature but as an honest inquiry and investigation?

Thanks for your participation and your help.

Best regards,

Ankh

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm sorry, it's an interesting subject but I'm not really here to go through it, when I saw the Ruthenium part I was just stating what type it was.

Not here to debunk or trash the thread, I would enjoy going through the paper but it just doesn't interest me enough to do it, not really my thing.

If you need any assistance on knowing about certain chemicals, element, interactions, biology etc I'm here to help.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
might be of interest

en.wikipedia.org...

www.cherrychapman.com...

blog.catherinedelors.com...

from another thread

make of it what you will

happy trails
edit on 8-10-2016 by kibric because: Arutperumjothi

top topics

<< 1   >>