It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 weeks later Hillary still hasn't visited Louisiana!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton said she would visit Louisiana after the response, so her campaign wouldn't interfere.

So far she is lying about it. I don't respect this, she claims to want to be everyone's president but not the folks in Louisiana?

(CNN)Hillary Clinton's campaign said the Democratic presidential candidate will travel to Louisiana to view the devastation caused by recent flooding "at a time when the presence of a political campaign will not disrupt the response" -- a shot at her rival Donald Trump.

cnn

She hasn't! NLBS!
edit on 7-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: Trump ate my donut

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

she needs a hoveround

mine as well come out as say that shes old and weak... its okay. ill be happy if i live to 69-70

id be rocking the scooter. scooter one

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Is this your one anti-Hillary thread to counterbalance the 10 anti-Trump threads you made yesterday?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Trust me when I say its ok. We don't want her to.
Although bet she will visit Florida. Lot of electorals right there.

Us bayou people weren't important enough in the grand scheme.
edit on 7-10-2016 by StolidPanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Does it hurt you when your messiah is attacked?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Is this your one anti-Hillary thread to counterbalance the 10 anti-Trump threads you made yesterday?

I think this is a real bash against Hillary, compared to mostly made up stuff about her posted on ATS.

I have a really good friend in Louisiana who was rescued off her roof.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
First, are you actually surprised that Clinton lied? Are you actually surprised that she said what people wanted to hear but didn't mean it? If the answer is yes, you really should come out from under your rock.

Second - speaking from the flood zone - we do NOT need her down here.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I'm surprised she lied so publicly. When she is traveling anyway why not make a swing threw the south 5ish weeks ago.

She is stupid to do this.

I'm also interested how both candidates react to Mathew, aren't you?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I Really Really hate Trump

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
"" 7 weeks later Hillary still hasn't visited Louisiana! ""

Well she has already smeared and defiled half the U.S. Population so why not start targeting entire States?

This is another crystal clear indication of how she intends to "lead" the nation.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What about Haiti? They took hundreds of casualties from Hurricane Matthew. Is Bill running ads soliciting funds for Haiti Relief yet?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Silly intrptr. Haiti doesn't matter because they don't effect the election. . All they'll get is a passing mention in some sympathy speech.

edit on 7-10-2016 by StolidPanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

What about Haiti? They took hundreds of casualties from Hurricane Matthew. Is Bill running ads soliciting funds for Haiti Relief yet?

I was thinking the same thing! The people of Haiti should thank their lucky stars it is election time in the US or I am sure the Clinton Foundation would be lining up the contractors for *pillaging round 2*.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Haiti doesn't matter because they don't effect the election.

The past is classified.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

A lady called into Rush Limbaugh today batching about Obama running ads soliciting funds for Haiti on the weather channel.

She was pissed!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

A lady called into Rush Limbaugh today batching about Obama running ads soliciting funds for Haiti on the weather channel.

She was pissed!

lol

Go figure! Never let a good crisis go to waste........

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Who cares? She's still gonna be president and even after 8 years she will have taken way less vacation time than Bush.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
That does it, I ain't voting for her now.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Like Shillary Really Gives a Rats Ahass about Anyone in this Country that dosen't fill her Coffers with Cash . That just shows her utter Contempt for the " Little People " . Give me a Break !
edit on 7-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel

George and Bill, brothers from different mothers, scam artist united, Bushes are voting for Hillary, prollly Trump too.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join