It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man Bun. Just no.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
It looks dumb.

It's not so bad on a black guy with the kinky hair, not looking so smoothed back. I've seen some that at least had a 'style' going on.

Or when they have those long braids or extension or dreads. Buns can look OK with those too.

But when you have white guy hair back in a bun, to me you look like you're trying to be a the pretty princess.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I sometimes grow my hair out long.. usually not longer than shoulder length. Currently I keep it cut short, but when I do grow it out, you won't ever catch me with a "man bun" LOL.

Looks silly.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Maybe the samurai queue ought to be resurrected? It is sort of like a bun, but it is distinctly different kind of like a kilt is sort of like a skirt but has that masculine thing going on.
edit on 7-10-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I just want to say, this thread is awesome. And makes me want to bring back the top knot as a thing.

By the way, who loses their ass at 40?! I thought they didn't delete til 60. I can't wait to get my cybernetic butt implants to help hold up my frayed jorts when I'm old enough to wear them.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!

*meow*

Yep, it definitely triggered me.

*purr purr*

Man buns....

What a great place to hide one's rolled up doobies when heading out to an AC/DC concert.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
I must admit to carrying a tactical murse during work...only way I can carry a full frame .45

Ith it all thsparkely?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: network dude

I just want to say, this thread is awesome. And makes me want to bring back the top knot as a thing.

By the way, who loses their ass at 40?! I thought they didn't delete til 60. I can't wait to get my cybernetic butt implants to help hold up my frayed jorts when I'm old enough to wear them.

I know mine left. Sent out a search party, ....nothing. We morn the loss, but try to remember the good times.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sadly its not all sparkly, just the simple khaki, but I have room hair ties and extea big sunglasses

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join