It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smug Clinton Vs Blustering Trump - OMG - What a Choice

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: amazing

If you're the best choice for president, why are you 3rd party?

Because the media, our current leadership and our big corporations want it that way. Trump and Hillary-Republicans and Democrats are known quantities. There are slight differences, but overall nothing ever changes. They don't want a third party in office.

It's going to take social media and the new generation that is sick of the same old stuff going on to make things happen.

You're question is best answered by questions going back in the past a few decades. If women are so smart how come they can't vote? If minorities are equal to us, then how come they don't have equal rights? If Indians want freedom so much, how come they haven't protested until this little Salt Tax? If the Colonists want freedom so much how come it's only the rich ones planning an insurgency(Jefferson, Washington, Adams etc)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I would not vote, rather then vote 3rd party.

3rd party is not going to win, but it might affect who wins in the 2 party.

And Trump and Hillary are basically the same so there's no real difference there, policy wise. So why not vote third party and give them easier ballot access for the next election, more support in the early stages of the next election and matching funding for the next election? The next election starts now. The support you give third parties now, helps them out in 2020.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

We do not agree Hillary and Trump are the same.

I believe Hillary really cares politically about America and internationally.

I don't believe Trump gives a crap about anything but Trump.

Hillary is politics. Politics many do not agree with.

Trump is just a political disaster.

edit on 7-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

And there is more to left wing thinking than those small examples. Respect for all human life, no matter where or whose it is, the sort of respect that prevents a person voting for, supporting, or being a member of a government prosecuting an oil war, against its own proxy agents, for example.

But Hillary is as much of a warmongering bag of filth as Bush! Either of them! Left wing, my left nut!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

trump maybe a political disaster, the aftermath will be worse however.
the far right have their party now, no more looking for a loony 3rd party candidate (ron paul says hi), this is their starting point.

in europe where politics are much, much more diversified far right parties were easily identifiable by skinheads, swastikas and usually by the insertion of national.
now their in suits, booting johnny foreigner out replaced by ensuring cultural heritage and defenders of the land replaced by decent honest folk.

enjoy

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Well I say that as they are both insiders. I disagree that Hillary Cares. I think she just wants to go down in History as the first female president and here and Bill as the first Husband and Wife President. They'll be int he history books for Centuries. She's looking for her Historical Legacy.

Remember that her and Trump are best friends. This is all a show. Hillary was at Trump and Melania's wedding and Trump has always been a Hillary supporter.

He's really a Democrat at heart or a Liberal Conservative. Hillary is much more Conservative than Obama, for one example. She's like a Conservative Liberal. They both will kill the environment, both will put more boots on the ground int he middle east, both will look the other way for Israels human rights issues and Saudi Arabias human rights issues. Both have strong wall street ties and will do what they can for big corporations.

The only way out is to vote third party...start putting some of this power out of these leeches hands.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Well I say that as they are both insiders.

Insiders to what?

Reality?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I was going to vote for Trump until he threatened to "grab my ****y."

I told him I didn't have one. He didn't care.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

And there is more to left wing thinking than those small examples. Respect for all human life, no matter where or whose it is, the sort of respect that prevents a person voting for, supporting, or being a member of a government prosecuting an oil war, against its own proxy agents, for example.

But Hillary is as much of a warmongering bag of filth as Bush! Either of them! Left wing, my left nut!

Not truly understanding what?

How about respect for survival of this planet?

I am not a pacifist.

I am a realist.

edit on 7-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Annee, the reality, since you are such a fan of it, is that the individuals against whom Hillary and the current administration, and the administration before that, have prosecuted war against, are agents, proxy agents of the government of the United States. The War on Terror is not something that any decent, left leaning individual can support, endorse, or be involved in, period.

A genuinely left leaning individual would insist that their government cease offering weapons and material support otherwise, to groups in the Middle East, knowing full well that whatever is publicised about those shipments, they are used in eventuality by those we are TOLD are our enemies, but are in fact our pawns, to do incredible evil against our fellow human beings. A genuinely left leaning individual, realist or otherwise, would not be able to support a war against an enemy which only exists because of the support it receives from western intelligence agencies as part of a diabolic scheme, whose intention is to turn the Middle East into nothing but a warzone for the purpose of raping it of its resources, and having a theatre in which to do proxy war with Russia.

And as for respect for the survival of this planet, first of all, this planet is harmed by all the depleted uranium we expend on this sham war, and its people and the land are suffering equally because of it. Our planet suffers because we bury nuclear waste inside of it, while sucking oil out of it, and burning it in refineries creating toxic fumes, run off which poisons fish, plants, and wildlife, all part of the food chain which sustains us, the human race. We dump our waste in places and in ways which renders those dumps a threat to the entire world, and we think nothing of it because the vast majority of us simply do not care, or do not know. Its a bloody joke, and using the survival of the planet to excuse the stupidities of Hillary Clinton is moot, because she is not the sort of candidate who is going to go all in for renewables, nor the sort of candidate who is going to impose strict limitations on waste product management in large manufacturing or oil businesses, not going to curtail the dumping of waste products from nuclear fuel use, not going to engage with those who believe that a distributed manner of producing power is going to be cheaper, better for the planet, or better for the consumer, because she has ties to the oil business, and that means her hands are tied on the point of keeping our planet safe from our pernicious stupidity as a species.

Furthermore, on the point of pacifism, nor am I. A pacifist believes that all problems can be solved without bloodshed, or worse, believes that any problem requiring bloodshed to conclude, is not worth solving. I do not believe that.

However, what I do believe is that if one must fight, it must be because ones land, ones actual land, at home, is being invaded by an occupying, militarised force. You can tell when this is happening, because tanks will be rolling down your streets, jets will be attempting to bomb your cities, and armed personnel, wearing the colours of a NATION (not a proxy organisation that your own government paid to create during the eighties, but an actual nation) will be marching over your border, intent on taking your freedom and your life, your resources and your culture, and placing them all in pits to be dug over. THEN you fight. When THAT is a very real, and immediate threat, you fight. When however, your government puts billions of undocumented dollars into black budgets, uses those dollars to create bogeymen for you to fight and fear, while they strip your assets from you, take your liberty from you using mass surveillance initiatives that are excused by their creation of bogeymen who would not otherwise exist, using your fear against you to lever from you your liberty, THAT is not an excuse to go to war with anyone except your own government.

Understand me, I am not a pacifist. I do however believe that to fight, kill and die for ones country is a noble thing, only as long as the fight one is in is noble. There is no noble facet to the War on Terror, a war Hillary has been instrumental in prosecuting over the years. The woman has no shame what so ever, that she agreed to a war in which thousands of servicemen, who pledged their lives and limb to your nations service, have been sent to battle agents of an organisation which was founded by and has been supplied by, your governments intelligence infrastructure. If you have failed to understand that ISIS and every major terror group since the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, have been proxies for American interests in the middle east, employed there to remove stability so that the west can justify annexation and purloining of resources, while making money for the military industrial complex hand over fist, then frankly, you simply have not been paying attention for the last two decades.

THAT is what a leftist look at the world today looks like. Hillary Clinton is not a leftist. She is a happy little butcher, a person who will do anything to please her backers, a person who will do anything, say anything to retain and increase her personal status. She is every bit the war monger, and she supports a murder machine with no honour or validity to it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

You dont vote third party to put someone in the chair that is largely symbolic in this day and age...

You vote third party to help them get the funds to take on the establishment parties over the next 4 years which might help break the 2 party stranglehold that is killing our nation.

Also... anyone that is in favor of a no-fly zone over syria is unhinged and not fit to hold office imo.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Insiders to what?

Reality?

Trump and Clinton are both Wall Street and corporate insiders. And although Trump has never held office he is a political insider. Take a look at his connections, events, and who he supports. Wall Street got us into this mess, why do we need more multi millionaire/billionaire wall street insiders who don't care about us.

Why vote for the same old thing. It's like a choice between McDonalds and Burger King. I think I'll starve first. lol

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Insiders to what?

Reality?

Trump and Clinton are both Wall Street and corporate insiders. And although Trump has never held office he is a political insider. Take a look at his connections, events, and who he supports. Wall Street got us into this mess, why do we need more multi millionaire/billionaire wall street insiders who don't care about us.

Why vote for the same old thing. It's like a choice between McDonalds and Burger King. I think I'll starve first. lol

Is there someone at this high level of international politics that is not money/power connected?

Money and power go hand-in-hand. Always have, always will.

That's reality.

Would I prefer to live in a "Bernie World"? Of course. But, its not real.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

You vote third party to help them get the funds to take on the establishment parties over the next 4 years which might help break the 2 party stranglehold that is killing our nation.

If they're good enough, the major parties will support them.

Like Obama.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Obama is and always has been a dyed in the wool establishment politician.. The big 2 will not support anybody that will not play by their rules.

The entire concept of the third parties is to find people to try something other than the same broken BS that has brought us to this point.

Until we break the 2 party strangle hold, they (republicans and democrats) will continue to play the blame game without changing a thing, or listening to we the people.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

He could make out with Putin live on TV

I sense a new reality show in the works...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It is a well-known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it..."

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job - Douglas Adams

edit on 11-10-2016 by paulmac because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join