It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry calls for war crimes investigation against Russia.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
www.washingtonexaminer.com... alls-for-war-crimes-probe-against-russia-syria/article/2603897

Replace Russia with either USA or NATO and it's the same thing. It is beyond laughable, the hypocrisy of Kerry is stunning. Perhaps Russia should be charged with war crimes, this would perhaps set a precedent and a tit for tat. USA, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Ukraine etc should all be charged for war crimes.

We live in a world where the UN has become corrupt and irrelevant. William Lyon Mackenzie King Helped found the UN, later he became pessimistic about the Organizations future possibilities. How right he was.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Why doesnt he call for a war crime investigation on the saudis in yemen........

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: HickoryStick

I see a lot of bashing of the United States in your in depth analysis, but what are the accusations? What's the article saying? No snippet or anything?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FrontRunner

I see a lot of bashing of the United States in your in depth analysis, but what are the accusations? What's the article saying? No snippet or anything?
page requested not found, an awesome article.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

From source:

Russia and the regime owe the world more than an explanation about why they keep hitting hospitals, medical facilities, children and women," Kerry said

The Hypocrisy is strong with this one...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Right! We know nothing from that. That's like me posting an article saying they found a new color in the rainbow, and scientists are saying it'sthe best color. Then I go on to say wtf these scientists don't know anything, because blue is the best there is. Without even showing the color.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

So basically Kerry is being a puppet to push war.

You can wear the nicest suit, have a $300 haircut and a Rolex, but you're still a primal savage.

And apparently don't give a # about nuclear warfare bc you'll be in a nice cushy underground bunker.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Well, your link goes no where, but let's look at the claim in the title.

First of all, NO ONE in the US government or any part thereof, has any business accusing other nations of war crimes, when the entire War on Terror thus far has been an operation that the US has been running against its own intelligence assets, the terror networks they have allegedly been fighting. That has to be the biggest fraud and murder plot I have ever heard of, so the US government can officially shut its damned mouth, until it stops providing weapons to the regions in which its assets, the terrorists, are operating, stops looking to muscle in on or maintain oil rights in the regions involved, and winds its damned neck in.

What utter and total rubbish.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Very true. Anyone bombing a hospital should be held accountable. The difference is. Syria outright said her, and her allies were going to bomb the hospital. Doctors and nurses aren't just going to leave their patients though.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

many called for war crimes against Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld, that never happen. We don't prosecute our fearless leaders.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Because....our leaders are puppets. They do what they are told.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

many called for war crimes against Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld, that never happen. We don't prosecute our fearless leaders.

We're also not going to prosecute Obama for conducting drone strikes (ie, assassinations) that have killed far more innocent civilians than terrorists, and most of which have occurred outside of any war zone.

Bull# hypocrisy. I love my country, but the US government is last nation on Earth that has any right to complain about terror bombing civilians

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The Obama Administration Blew It in the Middle East , so now the Chickens come Home to Roost and Spout their Rhetoric of Outrageous Indignation . American Foreign Policy has Officially become the Laughing Stock of the World..........

edit on 7-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: HickoryStick
www.washingtonexaminer.com... alls-for-war-crimes-probe-against-russia-syria/article/2603897

Replace Russia with either USA or NATO and it's the same thing. It is beyond laughable, the hypocrisy of Kerry is stunning. Perhaps Russia should be charged with war crimes, this would perhaps set a precedent and a tit for tat. USA, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Ukraine etc should all be charged for war crimes.

We live in a world where the UN has become corrupt and irrelevant. William Lyon Mackenzie King Helped found the UN, later he became pessimistic about the Organizations future possibilities. How right he was.
The Us is guilty of war crimes too. Iraq, torture, and the continuous regime change attempts and successes across history, including Syria now.

A lot of people don't know, due to media propaganda, that an equal portion of the civilian deaths in Syria are attributable to rebel actions.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Skull and Bones Kerry ,correct ? These Charlton's like Kerry just keep the hubris and propaganda flowing despite the truth . Russia/Syria and Iran have the skum surrounded and are moving in for the kill . Oh and in case the US decided to make more "Oh sorry " mistakes the Russians have S300 and S400's at the ready ....so go ahead punk and make our day .

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

dbl click sorry :>(
edit on 7-10-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I applaud those members that see the hypocrisy of their own government. I am not American but see my own government in the very same way. We are a sort of mini version.
Isn't it insane that most powerful nation on Earth...a nation that lauds it's own values of democracy and freedom...is also the biggest arms supplier and weapons dealer in the world. A nation awash with guns running a non-stop conveyor belt of death and destruction. How much of the economy is tied into that?
Who can point a finger at Russia when their own household is full of criminals?
I see no hope for the future.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Oh boy, here we go again with more lip flapping from that ass Kerry. This guy was one of the worst choices to represent the U.S. on the council. His brash behavior, knee jerk reactions, and ludacris arguments are going to get us all blown up much sooner than later. How about an investigation against the U.S. on war crimes? What a hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Kerry.

Please. Won't someone reign in and shut up this wretched fool? He's more clueless than Biden, but at least Biden knows when and how to keep his mouth shut. Well.........in truth Biden has LEARNED how to keep his mouth shut after repeated head slaps from Obama.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Kerry’s statement on Syria may trigger ‘serious legal consequences’

MOSCOW, October 7. /TASS/. John Kerry’s statement on the necessity of a probe into Russia’s operation in Syria is obviously meant to divert attention from Washington breaching the Syrian ceasefire deal, Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on Friday. She said Kerry’s words can be explained by Washington’s non-fulfilment of its liabilities under the agreement on ceasefire in Syria. "The American side was simply unable to fulfil the ceasefire agreement. They told us themselves that they have no levers of influence on the opposition," she said in an interview with the Dozhd television channel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join