It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rape victim to Hillary: You lied about me.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Not to take anything from the little girl but maybe she should have had a better lawyer.
Hillary had a job to do and did what was legally permissible.

I'm no hillary lover but a job is a job.

So did the SS officers who killed millions of Jews. That excuse didnt work did it?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
That Will Be Quite Enough... ALL OF YOU.

The personal back and forth crap that has gone on for multiple pages now STOPS. If you can not, or will not, stop on your own, it can be done for you. Any further off topic accusations will be handled appropriately.

Do Not Respond To This Post

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: TinfoilTP

And now you and yours have brought this child's pain into the political arena.

You must be sooo proud.

She brought it into the political arena herself.

Spreading the word is doing her a favour.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Pretty awful, it's worse than I initially thought.

Imagine that...something terrible happens to you, you're 12 years old. I'm trying to think of something even slighty bad that happened to me at that age and can drawn no comparisons, nothing even close!

Beaten, raped...covered in blood, you're a kid and you think...there's no way on earth people won't believe you. The evidence is obvious...and you get to court, and this egomaniacal bitch comes out and tells everyone you wanted it.

You wanted to be with older men, and the dude gets off pretty much scott free less a couple of months in prison. You're 12 years old and your whole view of the world has been turned upside down. Not through choice, your life changes forever.

Few decades latyer you hear that evil woman brag about how she made you look like you deserved it. She made a profit, advanced her career and you end up a junkie and in jail.

These same people who cry about poor transgender people who live a supposed life of hell are here defending the rape and subsequent 40 year torture of a lost little girl who was failed by the system before she even reached adulthood and most likely puberty.

And for what? I'll tell you - feminism! That's what, this is, for many idiots, about feminism! And various other, ill-attached, liberal characteristicts they, for some odd reason, attribute to this goaty old woman with no moral fibre. All part of the play we've been watching unfold for the last few years - the destruction of the male, masculinity, and acceptance of perversion disguised as virtue by thems what want to live in such a world.

By the way, the rows of white-suited guys in the above clip are called storm troopers

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

Oh give us a break.

No one is defending rape. You're blatantly lying when you say that.

You're pandering for political purposes and using the violence done against a child to justify your agenda.

Clinton stated that she was appalled by the case. Clinton asked to be excused. THE JUDGE WOULD NOT EXCUSE HER.

So Clinton did her job as the law required.

And now you and all the other reprobates here are twisting and turning this girl's sad story in front of us NOT because you give a damn about her or women or kids or abuse or rape ... but merely MERELY for political points.

There's a LOT to be disgusted about here ... you're absolutely right.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

You must be sooo proud.

soulwaxer

Yeah, that makes no sense.

You and the others keep holding the violence done to this child up for a few points on a message board. Here's a thought, any of you tried to get in contact with this lady (now 51 I think) to help her out? I mean, if you're Soooo concerned about what happened to her, surely, you don't mind helping her with something besides political BS right?

Right?

Have you donated anytime to rape crisis centers? Done anything to raise awareness of child sexual abuse?

Or are you one of those wingnuts that thinks that women can't really be raped against their will, or that a woman's body has a way of dealing with rape ...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What is my agenda?

I'm not expressing my opinion due to politics, or in support of any candidate, I'm not even in the US. I already stated this, previously.

This is a human issue, the law is supposed to protect people, not allows for exploitable loopholes to give them a chance to get off scott free, it's not just about hillary it's about any defense lawyer.

If the people in your society tolerate this then your children could be nest my friend, can you not see how horribly corrupt that system is? I don't want the prosecution of dangerous criminals to be a game, where they can win even whe it's obvious - due to legal loopholes and who presents the best argument.

It souldn't be about that. Our whole society is corrupt and it's actually against our own best interests, last time I checked we wanted dangerous criminals locked away, no?

You hear her on tape, talking about it and laughing. What more does anyone really need, here?

I can't believe how obscene and backwards things are becoming, and not only do people accept it, willingly, they actually want it.

I'm out.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It's beyond political purposes, but moral and ethical purposes a reply to: Gryphon66

edit on 7-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

a reply to: samerulesapply

Oh give us a break.

No one is defending rape. You're blatantly lying when you say that.

You're pandering for political purposes and using the violence done against a child to justify your agenda.

Clinton stated that she was appalled by the case. Clinton asked to be excused. THE JUDGE WOULD NOT EXCUSE HER.

So Clinton did her job as the law required.

And now you and all the other reprobates here are twisting and turning this girl's sad story in front of us NOT because you give a damn about her or women or kids or abuse or rape ... but merely MERELY for political points.

There's a LOT to be disgusted about here ... you're absolutely right.

"So Clinton did her job as the law required."

Where in the law is it stated that a defence lawyer should make up false stories about a victim and destroy that person's life?

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Why don't you conservatives/Republicans own up to what your own party does on these issues if you're suddenly SOOO TROUBLED by rape and child sexual abuse? Why are you still supporting a party (with multiple individuals who justify rape and downgrade women's rights on a REGULAR BASIS?

Paul Ryan is on the record claiming that raped women should have to bring the fetuses to term.

Barbara Listing, head of Right to Life, compares rape to having a car accident.

Cathrynn Brown, who put forth legislation that would make it a crime for a raped woman to have an abortion.

Rick Santorum, the results of rape are a gift from God.

And so on and so on until you just want to retch.

Yeah, when I hear any of you complaining about this CURRENT DAY attitudes toward rape, I'll listen to what you have to say about Hillary Clinton, who has worked for women's and children's rights and safety FOR YEARS.

The Party of Rape Culture: 40 Republican Quotes that Everyone Should Remember in Novemberr

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Clinton didn't make up any false stories. The guy got off because the cops DESTROYED evidence.

This tendency to repeat lies and garbage with zero vetting, along with the disgusting pandering use of a child's abuse for nothing more than political gain is what makes me find your positions retchingly absurd.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

You must be sooo proud.

soulwaxer

Yeah, that makes no sense.

You and the others keep holding the violence done to this child up for a few points on a message board. Here's a thought, any of you tried to get in contact with this lady (now 51 I think) to help her out? I mean, if you're Soooo concerned about what happened to her, surely, you don't mind helping her with something besides political BS right?

Right?

Have you donated anytime to rape crisis centers? Done anything to raise awareness of child sexual abuse?

Or are you one of those wingnuts that thinks that women can't really be raped against their will, or that a woman's body has a way of dealing with rape ...

She wants justice. That's why she spoke out in the media. The idea is to reach as many people as possible in order to wake up the sheep that still think this sad excuse for a human being is unmasked and goes to jail.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
It's beyond political purposes, but moral and ethical purposes a reply to: Gryphon66

Of course, that's the usual wingnut dodge. What's ethical or moral about lying about Hillary Clinton? or at best, telling only half the story?

What's ethical or moral about comparing any of this to the atrocities of the Holocaust (which you've done repeatedly)?

What would be both ethical and moral would be to get off the message board and go donate some time to the causes of PREVENTING rape and child abuse? Or maybe, just giving money to help out these causes?

Or, and this is just a wild shot, working against the Republican party that does everything it can to eliminate programs designed to HELP women and children who have been abused???

Don't you dare talk about ethics and morality to me.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Ah, tipped your hand there.

You're not interested in the lady that the girl became or her well-being, or what she's been through.

You want to see Hillary Clinton "in jail."

This is not about Kathy Shelton, it's about HIllary Clinton and THAT is what is so repulsive here.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
To anyone who still questions the seriousness about Hillary laughing and bragging about her defence of the rapist:

Can you imagine your mother acting like that in a similar situation?

There is something VERY SICK about how she gets off on other peoples suffering. Let's watch this one one more time, because it's quite relevant to the topic:

She just feels so awesome about herself. People need to realise that sick people like this actually exist, and there are more of them than you would expect. They need to be stopped.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Ah ... so now it's not about Kathy Shelton at all ... you JUST couldn't resist going to Libya. It's like wingnut candy.

What's next Benghazi?

Emails?

Whitewater?

You should be ashamed for even mentioning Kathy Shelton's name ... OOPS, what was that?

None of you have even MENTIONED her name.

Yeah, you guys care SO MUCH about this lady.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: ARRHGHHHG

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Ah, tipped your hand there.

You're not interested in the lady that the girl became or her well-being, or what she's been through.

You want to see Hillary Clinton "in jail."

This is not about Kathy Shelton, it's about Hillary Clinton and THAT is what is so repulsive here.

If it wasn't for Hillary Clinton, there would be no need for Kathy Shelton's misery, and she wouldn't need any help.

What Kathy Shelton is obviously trying to do is unmask Hillary so that she can be stopped, and thereby preventing other victims. That is exactly the purpose of this thread.

Gotta go to sleep now. I'll leave you to think this through a bit more.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Nope.

Hillary Clinton didn't rape Kathy Shelton (that was Alfred Taylor.)

Hillary Clinton didn't destroy evidence that would have convicted her rapist and kept him in jail. (that was the incompetent cops.)

Hillary Clinton didn't suspend four years of the five year sentence the assailant received (the judge did.)

Hillary Clinton didn't push for a quick plea deal to avoid having to testify (that was the MOTHER of Ms. Shelton.)

Hillary Clinton did the job she had to do, though she found it repulsive and begged to be released from it.

Hillary Clinton has worked for 30 years to help women and children across the world.

YOU on the other hand didn't even know Shelton's NAME until I mentioned it.

YOU (in my opinion) don't give a damn about her or rape victims or victims of child sexual assault or the actual FACTS of this sad story.

YOUR ONLY INTEREST IS IN GETTING CLINTON.

edit on 7-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
snopes

Mostly False

Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant.
"Hillary told me she didn’t want to take that case, she made that very clear,” recalls prosecutor Gibson, who phoned her with the judge’s order.
“She got appointed to represent this guy,” he told CNN when asked about the controversy.

I think that on the day in court, I wouldn't be so good at my job representing this rapist.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
I'm going to post this again for all of you who choose to keep claiming that doing her job wasn't right, that she should have crucified the man.

My question to these people is how many people had this happen to them that were innocent ? Convicted on falsified evidence and witness testimony failed by court system as they were already presumed guilty in the eyes of public opinion. How many more would it be if we didn't have lawyers that fought tooth and nail for the client?

Tooth and nail for a client DOES NOT include humiliating a 12 year innocent victim.
No excuse. The 40 year old perp/perv was guilty; Clinton knew it and relished her victory --- she was 27 years old and got a charge out of winning her case regardless of the fact that her actions caused additional injury to the victim.

I wonder, did she ever give this case a 2nd thought? When HR Clinton was pregnant herself, did it ever occur to her that the victim of this assault would never bear a child? When HR Clinton's own daughter was pregnant with her grand child, did she even remember the woman who would never have her own grandchildren?
Of course not.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join