It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape victim to Hillary: You lied about me.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
For any of you that are arguing that Clinton's call (as a matter of policy) to support and believe those victims who accuse others of rape falls short of what you believe the facts to be ... mind if I ask a question?

Do you believe that a victim who reports a crime involving rape should be listened to and given the benefit of the doubt?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Bone75

It is my understanding that ...

She was asked by the judge to take the case on.

I'm not going to argue whether it was the judge or the prosecutor who asked her to take the case, the important part that we both seem to agree on is that she was asked rather than appointed.

So she did have an opportunity to decline.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

No apparently you didn't understand what I said ... she was asked, she accepted, she was appointed.

Before she understood the details of the case, yes, I imagine she could have declined.

Do you have a larger point there, or just picking a nit?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa
Kathy Shelton may well be bitter.
Doesn't change the fact that Clinton did her job. Just as any public defender does their job. Defending those who cannot defend themselves.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
/nevermind
edit on 9-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Oh look, Kathy joined Twitter yesterday.

Good for her!

Funny thing though ... she doesn't write like she talks, does she?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I don't either what's your point.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

I don't either what's your point.

Is that a question or a statement?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Beyond the pale.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Before she understood the details of the case, yes, I imagine she could have declined.

You sure have a funny way of agreeing with me.

Do you have a larger point there, or just picking a nit?

The point is, Hillary lied again by claiming she didn't have a choice.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

You sure have an unfunny way of desperately trying to twist the facts.

No, Clinton didn't lie again, as I've shown you every time you've brought it up; the only thing lying here is your posts.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Doesn't change the fact that Clinton did her job. Just as any public defender does their job. Defending those who cannot defend themselves.

Hey I've heard that line of defence before - it was used at Nuremberg by death camp guards.

"Just doing my job dude - what's up with that?"

"Just doing my job" does not absolve you of doing despicable things.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I'm sure if it was a 5 year old it would be alright in your eyes too. Publically psychologically abusing a child, and by their words traumatizing them. Words can lead people to suicide, and be as painful as physical and sexual abuse, and you should have care with words.

If you can't do your job without abusing children may_be you should quit your job.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

So, we should toss out the constitution when people are accused of egregious crimes? I thought all you anti-Hillary, pro-Trumpers loved and wanted to protect the Constitution!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
LoL at all the fools defending hillary. Its not a matter of hillary deciding to take the case or not.

The issue lies in how she did anything it took to get him off knowing that he raped the girl. She was not simply defending him, she was playing a game to win.

In other words, she has no compassion or empathy.

However, the law is what is important, even when it allows one to be legally raped, robbed, or killed. Hillary apologists.....

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

I'm sure if it was a 5 year old it would be alright in your eyes too. Publically psychologically abusing a child, and by their words traumatizing them. Words can lead people to suicide, and be as painful as physical and sexual abuse, and you should have care with words.

If you can't do your job without abusing children may_be you should quit your job.

In this case what do you suggest? Clinton should have just disobeyed the obligation to defend the client, she should have done a poor job of representing the client, or that the client didn't deserve representation at all?

Only answer that question, it is quite important leading into the follow up.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I feel terrible for anyone in America right now.

I don't understand why you spend so much time fighting each other.

Neither of them is competent enough to look after their own personal affairs, let alone that of a countries.

Mind as well throw your arms up and say # it, don't waste your time arguing.

Lose lose either way.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: echo8
I feel terrible for anyone in America right now.

I don't understand why you spend so much time fighting each other.

Neither of them is competent enough to look after their own personal affairs, let alone that of a countries.

Mind as well throw your arms up and say # it, don't waste your time arguing.

Lose lose either way.

No need to feel sorry for anyone. We all make our own conscious decisions. I would feel more sorry for the rest of the world once either of these two yahoos is elected. Everyone on this forum and in this country makes a single choice, to either educate themselves and find out for themselves what the game actually is or to participate. Once you choose to participate all choices after that are inconsequential.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join