It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Of Colorado’s Largest Police Unions, Representing 2,700 Officers, Endorse Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: xuenchen

I completely expect to goto gitmo if Trump is elected.

Seriously?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Xue- Maybe these guys can posse up and find that missing $6B that grew feet when HRC was Head of State?

I guess the author didn't see the 2012 Tom Cruise movie 'Jack Reacher'

www.imdb.com...

In the movie there is a line spoken by Jack: "Cops don't do 3 things.. They don't vote Democrat, they don't drive Cadillacs and they don't use their own cars..."

I found this when I searched for the clip: This is NOT from Me as I'm voting for 'Ms. YouBOTHSUCK'

Scientologists/NEOCON movie Jack Reacher staring Scientologist whack job Tom Cruise (Thomas Cruise Mapother IV)

in the movie - www.imdb.com...
Jack: Three things cops never do. They don't vote Democrat. Don't drive Cadillacs. Don't use personal vehicles.

the scene was very serious as he and a defense council were looking for a brutal murderer.

that liberal Hollywood at it again! as Republicans in EVERY state are trying to break the
Police and Fire Fighters unions so that they can strip their retirement pay, benefits, health insurance, working conditions...

yes, i'm a police officer and i'm voting Republican!! LOL!!!!!!!

not to mention 90% of police officers support stronger fire arms checks/registrations. yet the Republicans are against that.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Let Me know on the "missing" cabbage...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Authoritarians sure do love them some "law and order" ....

... only, of course when it's their "side" dispensing it.

That said, good on these Unions for voting their conscience!

Sadly, the prospects for a Trump Presidency are diminishing by the day.

Fivethirtyeight.com "Now Cast" Clinton 87% Trump 13%

You guys keep believing though!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

The rich and few are with Clinton. The uninformed and clueless people are with Trump.

Fixed it for you.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

You darling are ignorant, not his supporters.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

No doubt, but that is because American politics is unhealthily right wing, and has no effective left at all. I mean, if you think HRC counts as that, then you may need to think outside the border a little bit, because that is not legitimate as a viewpoint in the least!

HRC is a fascist, and every candidate further to the right than she is also qualifies the same way or worse, so no matter whether you get Trump or Hillary, you will still get police state tactics, still have an unaccountable and aloof president, still have a megalomaniacal killer just ITCHING to lay waste to some defenceless person in a sandy place, and there is nothing you can do about it at this point, except vote third party in enough numbers to get someone other than the gruesome twosome in. Both of them love the idea of war, both of them have a kill boner for Muslims, both of them love to be above the people and not accountable to them.

The reality is that the only way you could have had anything other than a fascist in power in your country this time around, would have been to throw Sanders into office, and see what happened, rather than selecting the two psychopaths you guys allegedly chose, who are both EXACTLY as bad as one another.
True she isn't left, nor most of the democrats. Real leftists exist here, but it's a minority.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

You are supporting a man who lies to you over 70% of the time. You could only hope to become smart enough to be considered ignorant.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

You are supporting a man who lies to you over 70% of the time. You could only hope to become smart enough to be considered ignorant.

You shouldn't call Hillary a man, very rude.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join