It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has gamed the system his whole life: Lady Rothschild

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: goou111
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Wow the bankers dont want Trump? That should say something to everyone even the die hard left.

The bankers the people who caused the collapse and made billions on us really dont want Trump.

I have never wanted a Trump POTUS more.

really?

"I sort of hope that happens because then people like me would go in and buy," -Donald Trump

He was one of the people hedging on this!

The hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance w Trump supporters makes my head spin

He has admitting to it . And he has vowed to change it. Alot more than I can say for Hillary.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
One thing I haven't seen anyone mention is that maybe within Trump's plan to fix things is ending the Fed, which would be a good reason for Rothschild's to come out against him

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Bloodydagger

But the Rothschild's are not a hive mind...

You'd be surprised.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

Lady Rothschild what a joke,who could take this born with a silver spoon in mouth moron seriously?
There were emails with Hilary Clinton saying she owed penance to Lady Rothschild for screwing something up which shows how far up the New World Order Butt Plug she is.

Time for war,real war, not the Russians or Syrians but these little cowardly Oligarchs that have self righteous opinions that they can murder maim and mass control humanity and believe they were born above us all......it's time they were brought to justice for their crimes against humanity.
Okay, but Trump was born with a silver spoon too.. His dad was a rich powerbroker in NYC..

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
One thing I haven't seen anyone mention is that maybe within Trump's plan to fix things is ending the Fed, which would be a good reason for Rothschild's to come out against him
None of them are ending the fed.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This has been my understanding right from the very start

Big media don't like him

Big business don't like him

The current US administration hates him

The public love him, he says it brutally how it is Nd the state the US is in because of all the above, his rallies are always much bigger than hillerys, his live broadcasts alway 4/5 times the size

It just speaks volumes that the elites are doing all they can to get hillery in and trying to downplay Trumps huge support

World leaders all over want trump in, everybody wants trump in except the elites

Trump has promised to pretty much stop the crazy US foreign policy and work on rebuilding the USA

It's no wonder the elites don't like him lol

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Considering the source to believe that this woman is about helping you by making this claim against Trump. Proves the masses of asses are brainwashed at the subconscious level if they really believe this Rothschild dribble ..... ....

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: goou111

Wow the bankers dont want Trump? That should say something to everyone even the die hard left.

The bankers the people who caused the collapse and made billions on us really dont want Trump.

I have never wanted a Trump POTUS more.

really?

"I sort of hope that happens because then people like me would go in and buy," -Donald Trump

He was one of the people hedging on this!

The hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance w Trump supporters makes my head spin

It's supposed to.

People know it is much harder for someone to make a constructive argument, when ones own position is nonsensical. Put another way, looking at the Trump campaign through a lens of reason, is like looking at a funhouse mirror to establish whether you dressed yourself well during your last acid trip.

That analogy is spot on, I laughed out loud but its soooo not funny........ugh were doooooomed

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

A bit rich coming from the wife of the head of the Rothschild money printing cult. Our overlords who we thank for providing our meals and keeping us safe from wars (Lords Prayer) / sarcasm

It matters why you go into public office, particularly when you’re the highest official of the greatest country on Earth.”

War is profitable for the Rothschild scum - does this suggest they are worried Trump will not play ball in the coming economic apocalypse?

"If my sons did not want wars, there would be none." Gutle Schnaper Mayer Amschel Rothschild's wife

en.wikipedia.org...

Lynn Forester de Rothschild, Lady de Rothschild (born Lynn Forester; July 2, 1954) is an American-British businesswoman who is the chief executive officer of E.L. Rothschild, a holding company she owns with her third husband, Sir Evelyn Robert de Rothschild, a member of the Rothschild family.[

edit on 8-10-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

one of my quick searches yielded this interesting titbit

www.therichest.com...

He was also the founded and chairman of The European Association of Banking and Financial History in Frankfort, Germany as well as the governor of The London School of Economics and Political Science.

Gotta love it - whilst they created the conditions for war and profited from the blood of their fellow Jews; they also ensure they get to write what is "History", in Germany the country that paid a high price for WW2 and is still being hounded by Zionists for reparations.
edit on 7-10-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

But maybe ignore my speculation about reverse psychology and read my other posts that link the Rothschilds to Trump. As far back as the 80s, & including personal relationships between their children. I'll be here for you.

I like your way of thinking - we are royally screwed. The stakes are increasing and they are going for "kinship" of the planet.
They are coming out of the woodwork in the general media.

It would explain why they are painting Russia as a "bad guy". Maybe someone can help me - isn't Russia's Central Bank under the control of the Rothschilds yet?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Guess who the Rothschild Family is hoping will become President and will bankrupt the U.S. economy.

Most of your post makes sense except this. How can Trump do any spending, Congress writes the bills, China has been accumulating Gold in preparation for the crash that will see the end of the Petrodollar/US Reserve currency Status and make the Chinese Renminbi the Reserve Currency (as per Globalist/IMF/Rothschilds plan)

The US economy is bankrupt technically - Gold will soar only after its allowed to be traded freely when people realize paper gold is worthless. Thats without even taking Derivatives into account

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

That didn't work out too well for Kennedy or Lincoln. I know Trump may have a silver spoon in his mouth, but surely he reads a bit of history?

www.kamron.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Because, the Rothschilds are that bastion of defense of the average person..... Lol. You'd think a Rothschild would be smart enough to do what they always do, be quiet while controlling the world. If Rothschild doesn't like someone, that's a very good thing in my book.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join