It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans and ETs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Don't tease me Gazrok!!! What is it? I'm a big boy, I can handle it.

Stuffing sheep intestines with all kinds of crap and then boiling it...mmm..mmm...good!

Told ya you didn't want to know! I'll let the Scot go into the bloody details, hehe.....

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

The reason the US comes up so much is because the majority of UFO buffs and researchers live here. And we do have freedom of speech. Look how many books and videos on the subject. Our problem is not lack of freedom to speak, but the govornment's refusal to disclose what the know....or have in their possesion.

If an alien civilization visits this planet, it is more than likely they will be more interested in technical advancement than spiritual development. Perhaps aliens have moved beyond silly notion of religon and spirit. And which nations have the highest rate of UFO encounters and sightings?

The most technologically advanced. The US and Russia.

All the evidence has lead me to theorize the aliens are not here for our benefit, but for theirs. Which two countries have sent the most probes and people in space? US and Russia. And both have the most military tech.

Im going for most of that but Sweden has the freedom of speech too. Just so you now.

And for the rest thanks for the interest of my question(if you have any).

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Nordics are called so because they resemble scandinavians. Most contactee stories reporting them are dubious, though more credible accounts have surfaced reporting them.

However, most research, it seems, links these folks to alien breeding prograns. The Nordics might be hybrids of humans/greys.

Resemble scandinavians? I've been thinking about that since I read that I conclued that it's very comical...... You see the average swede is rude in some ways, so there's a rude alien race out there is it?

Even better.... Have you heard about norway jokes, or finnish jokes? We swedes (I'm american really but since I've been here for a long time I say I'm swede) tell them all the time. We scandinavians are odd but if your right I know who to blame, ALIENS!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Powerplant
Am I just a little offhand in alien stuff or is it so that americans are those who see aliens the most. I live in sweden and I havent heard anything like all this in Europe. They may cover things up if things happen thou.

I'm not saying that americans are dum or something I'm just curious about it.

This is happening all over the World. We (Europeans) are wondering about US the same way you do. I live in Italy, and i saw them about 50 times in last 5 years. I could't belive at first, then i looked at the internet. Is the same story everywhere....What's happening? i don't know, but i can say, they are real, like our Airplanes!

my theory is, that they are some sort of timetravellers!
And they are traying to say something to us.
but i can't figure it out!

Then i found the Disclosure Project! I think is a good point to start desclosing the facts about all extraterrestrial issue!

Aaa, just one thing. Nordics are from the planet Mars. They are our ancestors(white race).
The original ones are the so called royal families. We are martans?!? Everything else is a dissinformation!
We came here about 6000years ago, and we established rules for the indigenes people. (Who are those "Gods" described in ancient texts?) Becouse of that, seems like the civilisation appears out of the blue!

[edit on 20-6-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Out of all the countries on Earth "I think" the one country that should receive the honor of first world known contact.......MEXICO.

Wake up smack, smack, I am trying to wake you up. There are several species here and the universal rule is they are not to interfere with our evolutionary process. There's that word again interfere seems there a loophole to everything.

You want to know..... well, instead of aiming everything up you have to aim it down, WATER.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
With regards to North America, Mexico had a wave of sightings all throughout the 1990s.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It seems that the Mexican people are more acceptable to the ships since they constantly watch for them. THE GOVERNMENT SEEMS TO BE MORE OPEN, BESIDES I WOULD THINK THE BEINGS (IF THEY LANDED AND SHOWED THEMSELVES) WOULD DEFINATELY HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF SURVIVAL THERE.

Sorry about the caps.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
If you talk about Mexico, take a look:

Ufo Conference Mexico 2005

The World should accept Extraterrestrials like Mexican and Indian people.
Then change would follow.

oops, hope you'll understand my English.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Powerplant
Am I just a little offhand in alien stuff or is it so that americans are those who see aliens the most. I live in sweden and I havent heard anything like all this in Europe. They may cover things up if things happen thou.

I'm not saying that americans are dum or something I'm just curious about it.

I`m also from Sweden xo, and there`s been some UFOs here if you look at this website www.ufo.se .

And I also remember reading about a UFO sighting in my city called Luleå\Lule. I actually thought they were avoiding Sweden for some reasons, hahah. But if they show up in this small city I live in then it`s really possible o.o

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Return of Nephilim

If u didn't saw a UFO yet, start looking in the sky....after 23h and arround 03h than sometimes early in the morning they show up!

Im from Italy and i saw them too many times.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Granted, the ufo does not mean Alien, but does Sweden have another
explanation or its just not a good money making topic in Europe or Sweden?

In which case the Illuminati have penetrated our tin hats and injected Alien
mania in our folk literature.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join