It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans and ETs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Am I just a little offhand in alien stuff or is it so that americans are those who see aliens the most. I live in sweden and I havent heard anything like all this in Europe. They may cover things up if things happen thou.

I'm not saying that americans are dum or something I'm just curious about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Oh I forgot please give your opinion. Don't care for some critizism.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
well from what i have read, there has been many ufo sightings in sweden, and other europe countrys,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do a search on google and im sure you will find lots of info regarding sightings ect,

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
America is the hub of everything...

ET visits; ET communicaton with the top brass; inner earth aliens; Eden; defender of humanity; defender of the faith; defender of the earth; all that and the evil empire known as the NWO too.

For proof of that just read the alien and NWO threads.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
America is the hub of everything...

ET visits; ET communicaton with the top brass; inner earth aliens; Eden; defender of humanity; defender of the faith; defender of the earth; all that and the evil empire known as the NWO too.

I'll go with that. But defenders of the earth? Give me a brake. With Bush there? Probably more the evil empire under his command. Did I get it right about USA "are" defenders of the earth?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It probably seems as though there are more sightings in America than anywhere else, but you have to bare in mind that it's a huge place so there are bound to be a few more sightings than the uk for example. However, you may find this interesting. The link is from a story from back in 2002, so I'm not sure how true it is today, but according to this article, the place in the world which has the highest concentration of ufo sightings is actually Scotland.

Around 300 "Unidentified Flying Objects" are spotted in Scotland each year, the most per square kilometer and per head of population of anywhere in the world, figures compiled by Scotland's official tourist body found.

VisitScotland said 0.004 UFOs were spotted for every square kilometer of Scotland -- a rate four times as high as in France or Italy, this planet's other UFO hotspots. The 2,000 UFOs are spotted every year in the United States represent just 0.0002 sightings per square kilometer.

www.anomalies.net...

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Powerplant: There are not many sightings of ETs in Sweden at least. Check out UFO Sweden's homepage . They might have an article or two that involves a sighting of ETs.

GEX

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It seems that people in the US mostly encounter Grays, while European countries encounter wide variety of alien species. Nordics, Pleadians and other human looking aliens.

One more thing people in the US are also the most paranoid about alien invasion, more than any other country.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
1. America is the 1 country most involved in exopolitics,
2. There are the most leaks about the work done here by people here.
3. freedom of speech is an issue here as in other countries its not permitted. Therefor more talk about it exists here.
4.would you rather have france or china running this show?

Food for thought people.... think like ET....

antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Also If you look at earth from space at night you can see all the lights on earth. One might assume if one never came to earth before that the place with the most lights is the most civilized perhaps even the capitol of the world you could say, and wouldnt you go to the capitol to establish first contact in an offical way ....

[edit on 23-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I'll go with that. But defenders of the earth? Give me a brake. With Bush there? Probably more the evil empire under his command. Did I get it right about USA "are" defenders of the earth?

I had to giggle at that one. Even though I love my country, and I'd back it up to anyone, I have to say I just pictured Bush in a "defenders of the earth" jumpsuit, and laughed my butt off. I agree.

GEX

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
1. America is the 1 country most involved in exopolitics,
2. There are the most leaks about the work done here by people here.
3. freedom of speech is an issue here as in other countries its not permitted. Therefor more talk about it exists here.
4.would you rather have france or china running this show?

Food for thought people.... think like ET....

antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Also If you look at earth from space at night you can see all the lights on earth. One might assume if one never came to earth before that the place with the most lights is the most civilized perhaps even the capitol of the world you could say, and wouldnt you go to the capitol to establish first contact in an offical way ....

[edit on 23-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

Well according to latest news ETs are building a base in India, and China. (May be US outsourced its Alien bases to India) ;-)
And America the US, is the only country involved in major cover-up. I don't see any reports on tv about UFOs in the US, all I see is that people write their story and sell books, so where is the freedom of speech?
How much do you know about other countries?

Think like ET .... I'd land in India. There are many people there, who would not shoot at me and I'd say they are more evolved spiritually than people in US.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
UFOs are seen everywhere. Every country.

Youre from Sweden. Look up the Ghost Rocket wave of 1946. Sweden was the spot to sight a bunch of strange things in the sky before even Roswell.

Greys and Nordics are spotted all over the world.

The reason the US comes up so much is because the majority of UFO buffs and researchers live here. And we do have freedom of speech. Look how many books and videos on the subject. Our problem is not lack of freedom to speak, but the govornment's refusal to disclose what the know....or have in their possesion.

GEX, you are very wrong in your thinking. I deject the whole fluffy New Age Philosophy that Aliens are here to elevate us to some higher plane of conciousness. No real evidence shows this except in the crackpot ramblings of contactees and New Age crystal hippies.

If an alien civilization visits this planet, it is more than likely they will be more interested in technical advancement than spiritual development. Perhaps aliens have moved beyond silly notion of religon and spirit. And which nations have the highest rate of UFO encounters and sightings?

The most technologically advanced. The US and Russia.

All the evidence has lead me to theorize the aliens are not here for our benefit, but for theirs. Which two countries have sent the most probes and people in space? US and Russia. And both have the most military tech.

Humanity in general is a hostile, territorial, agressive entity, and Im sure our ET visitors have noted this. I think Stan Friedman is right: the aliens are here to prevent us from leaving the planet, and maybe altering us to make us less hostile, to protect themselves should this vicious creature homo sapiens ever make it off the planet, posing a threat to any E.T. neighbors. India is no more spiritually advanced than any other nation. In case you havent been paying attention, they have Nukes too, pollution, corruption, and wage religous wars on one another too, just like everyone else.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
[qoute]Well according to latest news ETs are building a base in India, and China. (May be US outsourced its Alien bases to India) ;-)
And America the US, is the only country involved in major cover-up. [/qoute]

---I said MOST involed not, only.

[qoute]I don't see any reports on tv about UFOs in the US,
all I see is that people write their story and sell books, so where is the freedom of speech? [/qoute]

---AHH heres mexican sightings from CNN just a few months ago buddy,
heres the original-- www.freewebs.com...

[qoute]How much do you know about other countries? [/qoute]

---because if been to other countries....

[qoute]Think like ET .... I'd land in India. There are many people there, who would not shoot at me and I'd say they are more evolved spiritually than people in US. [/qoute]

---If the ET's were not hostile i would agree with you sir. again look at the lights in india...they are busting out of the border practicly you can see the border from space ! think about that.

[edit on 24-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Thats a pretty cool map of the Earth at night, if Aliens saw that wouldn't they land in Japan? Just look at it , it's lit up like a christmas tree.

Could some one explain the alien race called "Nordics" to me please, I've heard of them but who exactly are they?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Fox
Thats a pretty cool map of the Earth at night, if Aliens saw that wouldn't they land in Japan? Just look at it , it's lit up like a christmas tree.

Could some one explain the alien race called "Nordics" to me please, I've heard of them but who exactly are they?

Nordics are called so because they resemble scandinavians. Most contactee stories reporting them are dubious, though more credible accounts have surfaced reporting them.

However, most research, it seems, links these folks to alien breeding prograns. The Nordics might be hybrids of humans/greys.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'd say there are more than a few reasons for the US as a primary choice for ET...

1. First nuclear power, and from available evidence, it seems that nuclear activity is what triggered the modern visitations...

2. Documented crash recovery, and likely capture of a live alien....certainly would explain a meet and greet between the US govt and aliens.

3. A glance at the Earth at night pic above is a good clue, especially when one imagines how different it would have looked (i.e. even less lights in Europe) in the 40's.

4. In keeping with the crash recovery, perhaps the first (or at least more occurances) of downed alien craft via powerful radar interference....

As many have stated though, the US may be the prime hot-spot, but there are others as well. I'd steer away from the China/India reports, as most of those are coming from tabloid sources. (i.e. India Daily anyone?) They've certainly had the reports, but some of these latest ones are all bs... South America is also reporting many sightings, with a concentration in Brazil. Europe is no stranger to them either, and Russia is pretty rife with them (or at least was back in the day). Australia has also had a lot recently, especially in abduction cases.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
I the place in the world which has the highest concentration of ufo sightings is actually Scotland.

I knew it, the aliens are here to steal our haggis!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

They can have it...

BTW, if you don't know what haggis is...trust me, you don't WANT to know...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Gaz haggis rocks!
Not to mention kilts and scotch!
Single Malt forever!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

They can have it...

BTW, if you don't know what haggis is...trust me, you don't WANT to know...

Don't tease me Gazrok!!! What is it? I'm a big boy, I can handle it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join