It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's debate prep

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
IDK why I am even responding but....two issues here.

How men talk - Lots of men talk about women, how hot they are and how they would like to F$^% them. Even if married. So what? That discredits a candidate. A man should not be ashamed because he is attracted to someone and says something like he did.

Using money and power for sex - If you think Trump has never used his name for a piece you are already deluded and again, who cares. It happens.

However.

THIS ALL has nothing to do with policy or how a government is run or decisions on a global scale. Locker room talk. If your man says he does not talk like this he is lying. Time to move on....no more to say.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

How men talk - Lots of men talk about women, how hot they are and how they would like to F$^% them. Even if married. So what? That discredits a candidate. A man should not be ashamed because he is attracted to someone and says something like he did.

Using money and power for sex - If you think Trump has never used his name for a piece you are already deluded and again, who cares. It happens.

However.

THIS ALL has nothing to do with policy or how a government is run or decisions on a global scale. Locker room talk. If your man says he does not talk like this he is lying. Time to move on....no more to say.

Are you serious? SERIOUSLY? Just how crass and creepy do you allow yourself to get?

Have you never heard of behaving with dignity and respectfulness?

I care. That's who cares. I care that a man who wants to be the most 'powerful' leader on the face of the earth talks about 'grabbing her pussy' as though it's routine vocabulary and unimportant misogyny.

So - if you really think there's nothing wrong with this, then you are an even more egregiously unacceptable and inappropriately educated (deplorable) person than I thought you were!!

The phrase "trailer trash" comes to mind. Low-Information-Voter. Crass and Low-Class. Appalling Asshattery. Ill-educated Ignoramous. Ill-mannered Manchild.

Pitiable. But at the same time, a perfect example of your average Trump supporter. Pig.

Shame on you.

Even if this post gets snipped and I get banned, I have to protest against your statements. It is revolting. It is DEPLORABLE.
Trashy, and repulsive. Ignorant and low-class.
And you all wonder why you are looked down upon. You think you can get away with this utter crap - with this uncivilized banality.....
news flash, bub: You are trashy, and rude, and entirely unattractive to any female who can use words that contain more than two syllables.

edit on 10/7/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Did I say I do? That I objectify like this? No.

I said it happens but you attacked me anyways based on prejudice and not enough information. You shame me. You do not know me yet you tell me who I am?

Have I ever looked at a woman and said "Nice (insert here)", sure, but again, does that make me sexist or misogynistic? No, it does not.

This is a non-issue in the grand scheme. If it bothers you and you want higher taxes because of a statement he made 10 years ago it is your choice just as it is mine to look at what the team he could create could accomplish as opposed to Hillary.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Dude! What you said is inexcusable.

You said that every man uses language like that to talk about women.

I can guarangoddammtee you that if you said such a thing about any woman when you were in earshot of my husband, you would have a major problem on your hands.

It makes me sick that you said that. I'd repeat "pig," but even pigs are smarter and have more class than that!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

What exactly did I say that is so inexcusable? Really, I am grasping at what was written that could actually make someone sick....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join