It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump's debate prep

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'll mock Trump for not remembering his own own economic platform.

Donald Trump Says 70% of Federal Regulations 'Can Go'

U.S. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said as many as 70% of federal agency regulations could be eliminated if he is elected in November, just hours after an adviser said the candidate would seek to cut 10%.

Trump, who blamed regulations for stifling business, told a crowd at a town hall event in New Hampshire on Thursday night that regulations for the environment and safety would remain.

“We are cutting the regulation at a tremendous clip. I would say 70% of regulations can go,” Trump said. “It’s just stopping businesses from growing.”

Earlier in the day during an online discussion with Reuters, Trump campaign adviser Anthony Scaramucci, a Wall Street financier who has raised campaign money for Trump, said Trump would eliminate 10% of regulations.

“We need regulation but immediately every agency will be asked to rate the importance of their regulations and we will push to remove 10% of the least important,” he said.

Another Trump campaign adviser reached by Reuters confirmed the 10% regulatory cut was part of their economic plan.

Maybe he read the "1" as a "7" I don't know. Either way, it doesn't speak to a strong familiarity with the policy he's running on.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hey, Krazy....just saw the OP. Glad to have a place to put this video.

Hilariously appalling. If I can't just shake my head and laugh about it, I'll go crazy.

Now back to your excellently typed-out thread. S/F

edit on 10/7/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

One poster said something about Trump "being a better human," while his (Trump) supporters were going on about paid shills and baseless insults of "I'll spit on a Muslim."

One poster also equated Trump to his supporters, stepping in a pile of what he probably pretends is logic but is actually something else.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

At least I didn't call you all paid shills.

Yeah the notion is ridiculous. Imagine if they were paid to shill for Hillary Clinton? Having convinced no one, they'd have to be due for a demotion by now. Maybe ATS is unemployment line of shilling.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

It's possible he doesn't.

This has been my hunch since the beginning. He doesn't really want the job - he just wants to see if he'd get "hired" by the voters/electoral college.

If he wins, I'd lay some ante on the table betting that he'll say "never mind", which then means Pence would get the job. Scary-ass crap. But Pence at least isn't as scary as Trump.

And, at least (again), Kaine and Pence both said they would "work with" each other no matter what happens. THAT is what we need. People who are willing to talk across the aisle.

The fact that Pence denies everything that Trump is recorded as saying is a bit disturbing, though.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I heard he got mad at Obama for riffing on his Birtherism at the Press conference and decided to run then so he could win and undo everything Obama did out of spite.

I'm not saying it. I didn't say it. But a lot of people are saying it... Believe me. *

(Link: source that proves me probably wrong in the above statement)

Now to the topic. Hillary has done many town hall type events in the past. Donald hasn't. It is very different from being on a debate stage or a huge rally. However, it is also possible that Trump Could do well, in that it will be more like a tougher version of a tv interview with a small live audience. He's done interviews like that before.

Maybe they are saying he isn't prepping because they want to surprise Hillary with a better performance? They are hoping she will blow it off as a done-deal and not prep either? I doubt she would slack at this point. But who knows??

AB

*please note that the statement at the top of the post is something that I've heard, and while I can see Trump not liking being made fun of, I think he's had his eye on the Presidency for decades.

edit on 7-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think this new revelation about Trump just sunk his campaign. Plus he is cutting back drastically on his campaign spending.

I can't wait for the Sunday debates. He can't prep enough to cover up this faux pas . I think he's done....

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 7-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

It's a mess. Yes, he's had this in his mind for decades. It's just that now that he's doing it he is totally out of his depth.

When he said that his insults about women "were meant to be entertainment".....
and when he realizes that he's not actually on the Jerry Springer show.....

he flounders. Big time. It just astounds me that so many citizens of the United States think he is the answer.

He has no answers. He has no world-class charisma. He is a joke among the global leadership.

I'm not a fan of Hillary's either - it's just that I think it would be smarter for us to keep doing what we're doing now than to jump ship and abandon everything we've done since Obama took over from W, who orchestrated this disaster due to 9/11.

Michelle nailed it on his whining about the mic being 'sabatoged.' He just doesn't know what to do. He has no capacity for writing a decent essay, let alone a speech......

The more I see people standing on his side, the more I fear that Idiocracy is reality right now.

And today, on my local NPR station, the 10 am talk show did a focus group thing about Idiocracy....about how close it is to reality ---- about whether it is prophetic or snobbish or eerily and uncannily pointing out what is happening to our country right now.

sigh

edit on 10/7/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It's even getting better for evangelical supporters.
The moral high ground.. My A$%.

edit on fFriday1637104f375604 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingfish
It's even getting better for evangelical supporters.

It's going to be very entertaining how his supporters spin this !!!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This one is even better quality and more content.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingfish

OMG

And the hot-mic 47% Romney crap was a big deal.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

God save us.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Well, that's quite interesting.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Some guys talking about getting some ass. This is news? These are the things guys talk about in groups. How would this sway someone's thought on who should be the president? This is desperation....

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Some guys talking about getting some ass. This is news? These are the things guys talk about in groups. How would this sway someone's thought on who should be the president? This is desperation....

Cat's out of the bag.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Maybe some men talk that way, but I do not and I find it disrespectful that he would try to move in on a married woman, as he admitted.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That is more than talking about getting some tail. He is talking about how he uses his stardom to force him self on woman.

And then this guy has the nerve to talk about the infidelities of the Clintons.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Are you serious?

Men who do this are jokes. If it attracts extra voters, it's even worse. It's disgusting.

What ever happenned to "rise above" and "represent"? WHY is it that this joker is cheered on by people??

do you all really not know any better?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

wow. "Class" warfare, indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join