It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's debate prep

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Just as a general kind of comment, I find that members who constantly post about others as shills or paid posters usually contribute very little other than that to our discussions.

I find them to be an irritating distraction, sort of like mosquitoes.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
So after the universally panned (except among his supporters) debate performance last Monday, many media outlets are wondering how Trump will approach this Sunday's debate. It's Trump. So what do you expect? I've already set my expectations low, so let's wade into the world of the Trumpet.

Isn't it interesting - - - you have a presidential candidate - - - and the question is: "How will he behave?"

That makes whistles and flashing red lights go off in my brain.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The fact that Trump is not taking the debate prep seriously is troublesome to me.

It tells me that Trump is not a very proactive person and is very reactive. We need a president that is proactive and doesn't jump in to action after the # already hit the fan.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The fact that Trump is not taking the debate prep seriously is troublesome to me.

It tells me that Trump is not a very proactive person and is very reactive. We need a president that is proactive and doesn't jump in to action after the # already hit the fan.

I understand that Mr. T gets bored really easily, if the conversation isn't about him.

That was the word out of the last debate "prep" if I remember correctly.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee
"May you live in interesting times"
-Old Chinese Curse

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Troublesome yes, but predictable. After he spent a month not prepping for the first debate I knew he wouldn't prep for this one either. And guess what? When he falls flat on his face AGAIN instead of correcting this mistake for round 3, he'll more likely just not go to the final debate.

It also shows that he cannot ever find fault within to fix his problems for the next time.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I understand that Mr. T gets bored really easily, if the conversation isn't about him.

Well, then he's not going to like the job of president.

4-8 years of working on issues that has nothing to do with him or his ego.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Yeah. I think that's why he hired Pence, according to one of his kids ...

... you know, to do all the "boring stuff" he wouldn't want to do as President.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Yea. It's a wonder he even wants the position in the first place.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

It also shows that he cannot ever find fault within to fix his problems for the next time.

True. A man that refuses to learn from his past mistakes is dangerous.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Donald Trump's Debate Prep is Going GREAT!

Regardless of his reasoning, the performance Trump put on in front of a very friendly New Hampshire crowd — it was invite-only, conservative radio host Howie Carr served as the moderator, and all questions were submitted in writing in advance — should make any Republican hoping for a bounce-back for the GOP nominee on Sunday night very nervous.

Despite being spoon-fed softball questions — “Are you going to bring jobs back?” — and standing in front of an audience of supporters, Trump struggled to stay anywhere close to a coherent message, repeatedly rambling in answers and seeming more interested in settling personal grievances than talking about the issue at hand.
Trump is a living, breathing example of how all of the best-laid plans go out the window after you get punched in the face. Even if he knows what he should do — or at least what people like his campaign manager Kellyanne Conway need him to do — in this second debate, Trump's performance in New Hampshire on Thursday night shows that he is simply incapable of executing a plan that runs counter to his freewheeling, stream-of-consciousness approach.

Yeah thats sounds dumb.

Now Hillary, she had the right idea. Instead of having a town hall like this, she took tough questions from a 15 year old girl plant that wanted to talk about Trump being a bully.

But honestly, if the last debate was any indication, that is about the level of difficulty the moderators will be in this debate towards her.

I find it funny how many people are mocking Trump for the softball questions he got at this town hall. What where the difficult questions Hillary got asked at the actual debate? Oh thats right, Holt spent all of the time asking Trump about birtherism, his taxes, his quotes on Howard stern, and his comments about women.

In fact, when was the last time anyone asked Hillary a tough question?

Maybe James Comey's people asked her some tough questions about yoga while he and his team were giving everyone immunity and covering up her violations of national security?

Oh, and yeah, Trump should practice more. he wasn't very good at the last debate.

edit on 7-10-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
NM, it's not about Hillary.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I gotta say. I'm pretty surprised. Five whole pages without a "What about Hillary?" response. I think its a new record. Though clearly y'all still couldn't resist and still had to interject that thought.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This thread is a mess.

Trump supporters are so desperate to deflect with memes and Hillary comments - it's literally all I see from you folks.

One poster said something about Trump "being a better human," while his (Trump) supporters were going on about paid shills and baseless insults of "I'll spit on a Muslim."

And you guys wonder why people (such as myself) find your ridiculous conspiracy theories and hope and change 2.0 to be just that - ridiculous.

Go home, you're drunk.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I gotta say. I'm pretty surprised. Five whole pages without a "What about Hillary?" response. I think its a new record. Though clearly y'all still couldn't resist and still had to interject that thought.

At least I didn't call you all paid shills.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

No worries. Someone already beat you to that one.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

No worries. Someone already beat you to that one.

Well you can't win them all.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Donald Trump's Debate Prep is Going GREAT!

Regardless of his reasoning, the performance Trump put on in front of a very friendly New Hampshire crowd — it was invite-only, conservative radio host Howie Carr served as the moderator, and all questions were submitted in writing in advance — should make any Republican hoping for a bounce-back for the GOP nominee on Sunday night very nervous.

Despite being spoon-fed softball questions — “Are you going to bring jobs back?” — and standing in front of an audience of supporters, Trump struggled to stay anywhere close to a coherent message, repeatedly rambling in answers and seeming more interested in settling personal grievances than talking about the issue at hand.
Trump is a living, breathing example of how all of the best-laid plans go out the window after you get punched in the face. Even if he knows what he should do — or at least what people like his campaign manager Kellyanne Conway need him to do — in this second debate, Trump's performance in New Hampshire on Thursday night shows that he is simply incapable of executing a plan that runs counter to his freewheeling, stream-of-consciousness approach.

Yeah thats sounds dumb.

Now Hillary, she had the right idea. Instead of having a town hall like this, she took tough questions from a 15 year old girl plant that wanted to talk about Trump being a bully.

But honestly, if the last debate was any indication, that is about the level of difficulty the moderators will be in this debate towards her.

I find it funny how many people are mocking Trump for the softball questions he got at this town hall. What where the difficult questions Hillary got asked at the actual debate? Oh thats right, Holt spent all of the time asking Trump about birtherism, his taxes, his quotes on Howard stern, and his comments about women.

In fact, when was the last time anyone asked Hillary a tough question?

Maybe James Comey's people asked her some tough questions about yoga while he and his team were giving everyone immunity and covering up her violations of national security?

Oh, and yeah, Trump should practice more. he wasn't very good at the last debate.

What do you mean a town hall "like this"? Did you read the source?

It was invite-only, was moderated by a Right Wing radio host and all the questions were submitted in advance. And even though everything was stacked in Trump's favor, he still couldn't do his job.

I beginning to wonder if people such as yourself really think were stupid. You'd have to be to think your response was reasonable and informed.
edit on 7-10-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
originally posted by: Konduit

Well then you guys will have your save space back where no one says anything negative about Trump!

Because obviously the only reason you would say such things is if you are a shill.
edit on thFri, 07 Oct 2016 12:06:37 -0500America/Chicago1020163780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yea. It's a wonder he even wants the position in the first place.

It's possible he doesn't.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join