It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump's debate prep

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Speaking of requiring IDs for things ... too bad ATS doesn't require one for registration, eh?

LOL.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Donald Trump's Debate Prep is Going GREAT!

Regardless of his reasoning, the performance Trump put on in front of a very friendly New Hampshire crowd — it was invite-only, conservative radio host Howie Carr served as the moderator, and all questions were submitted in writing in advance — should make any Republican hoping for a bounce-back for the GOP nominee on Sunday night very nervous.

Despite being spoon-fed softball questions — “Are you going to bring jobs back?” — and standing in front of an audience of supporters, Trump struggled to stay anywhere close to a coherent message, repeatedly rambling in answers and seeming more interested in settling personal grievances than talking about the issue at hand.
Trump is a living, breathing example of how all of the best-laid plans go out the window after you get punched in the face. Even if he knows what he should do — or at least what people like his campaign manager Kellyanne Conway need him to do — in this second debate, Trump's performance in New Hampshire on Thursday night shows that he is simply incapable of executing a plan that runs counter to his freewheeling, stream-of-consciousness approach.

edit on 10/7/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

I work in IT for a mid-sized pharmaceutical company. I only have work when the requests come in. So I get plenty of down time to surf the internet. You don't have to believe me though. Plenty of right wingers already say I'm a shill, so it wouldn't make me cry if you wanted to believe the same.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Are you hiring?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I work in IT for a mid-sized pharmaceutical company. I only have work when the requests come in. So I get plenty of down time to surf the internet. You don't have to believe me though. Plenty of right wingers already say I'm a shill, so it wouldn't make me cry if you wanted to believe the same.

You remember the old crude little saying from school days?

"He that smelt it, dealt it?"

I think that time-honored principle applies in most of these cases.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Well if I did that, I'd be fired for leaving work. I know that concept is foreign to a grade schooler who can just cut class with no consequences, but that's how it works in the grown up world.

What exactly do you do, anyway?

Because if you spend all day making statist threads on ATS instead of working, isn't that a little like cutting class (apparently without consequences)?

Or is this your job?

People can multi-task. I also work all day while at the same time posting on ATS.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Galevik

Go outside loser. I'll spit on a Muslim today in your honor.

deplorable.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: soulwaxer

there's a comment like this within 4 posts in EVERY anit-trump thread, the desperation is quite obvious to us. especially considering all the ridiculous anti-Hillary threads. please.

Technically it's against the T&C, but we are in the mud pit so we gotta let it slide. Oh well. If that is their best comeback then you KNOW they ain't got much else to throw at us.

We've been coming at you with a hell of a lot more than that. Haven't you been paying attention? Sleeping on the job, like your Hillary?

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

there's a comment like this within 4 posts in EVERY anit-trump thread, the desperation is quite obvious to us. especially considering all the ridiculous anti-Hillary threads. please.

Technically it's against the T&C, but we are in the mud pit so we gotta let it slide. Oh well. If that is their best comeback then you KNOW they ain't got much else to throw at us.

We've been coming at you with a hell of a lot more than that. Haven't you been paying attention? Sleeping on the job, like your Hillary?

soulwaxer

Who's we?

The other folks on your staff?

Methinks thou dost protest too much. (Beg pardon, Mr. S)
edit on 7-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Why do I always blow that line?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

soulwaxer

Who's we?

Methinks thou dost protest overmuch. (Beg pardon, Mr. S)

I wish I could trace IP addresses.

I'd bet hundreds that many of them are linked to the Kremlin.

And many probably the same IP address at that.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

deplorable.

There's a whole "basket" full of those around here somewhere...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Not in the debate. He respectfully called her Secretary Clinton, while she tried to paint him as a racist, misogynist etc.

So I take it you only watched the first 30 minutes of the debate then. Because for the last hour he went off the rails and acted like a complete ass. Interruptions galore. Off topic rants about Miss Universe contestants. Getting slowly angrier and angrier.

But that wasn't my point, was it.

But Hillary DIDN'T do those things which makes her the better human.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Not in the IT department. Trust me you wouldn't want to work here anyways.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Seems reasonable, now that I see it drawn out like that.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

soulwaxer

Who's we?

Who's us in "they ain't got much else to throw at us" ?

soulwaxer
edit on 7-10-2016 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

soulwaxer

Who's we?

Who's us in "they ain't got much else to throw at us?" ?

soulwaxer

Well, you mean besides you, the person who has added nothing to this discussion except vague innuendo?

What'd I win?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

You can. It's quite simple. But it's a mind-numbing rabbit-hole you don't want to go down.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

I'd bet hundreds that many of them are linked to the Kremlin.

And many probably the same IP address at that.

It raises all kinds of red flags When Russians and Serbs on ATS admire one of your presidential candidates.
You know, Those that claim Obama, liberals and democrats are authoritarian yet pee their pants just by looking at the botox midget Putin.
edit on 7-10-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

People can multi-task. I also work all day while at the same time posting on ATS.

Add me to the list. I telecommute about 95% of the time and I keep odd hours on top of that because I'm often performing maintenance after hours or pushing updates to the software I develop.

I spend a lot of time sitting at my computer waiting for tasks to complete, waiting for emails to address, monitoring servers/software, being available to supplement support in answering tickets, etc.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hillary suggested setting a no fly zone in syria

Trump wants to open dialogue with putin.

For the purely sefish reason of saving my arse from a radioactive death in a WW3 i say FOR #S SAKE VOTE TRUMP! !!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join