It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will the main stream media change after this election?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
For years the media has been left of center and it went off the charts during and after the bush years. It has tried to stay popular during the obama years but its so bias now even non conspiracy minded people are having a hard time believing in the MSM. This election they are putting all their cards on the table for hillary to the point of self destruction. The generation the msm demonize is the one who might destroy the msm because it will remember how they have been treated and lied to.

In an attempt to stay ahead of the game how do you think they will reinvent themselves? What new subclass political party will they create if the democrates destroy themselves and with a hillary win i cant see it not happening.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The media is merely an extension of the democratic party and I don't see that changing either way. If Hillary wins they will see it as proof the public agrees with them and their bias, if Trump wins they will use the platform to destroy him and his supporters.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

I believe it will be quite simple...

Fear built upon fear, with a side of fear.

Really after this election is appears that any number of chaotic events could transpire.

A. Civil unrest
B. Economic Crash
C. Disease
D. War with Russia and CO.
E. False Flags used in all of the above or a combination.

What we do know is that the media will help facilitate ever increasing Orwellian laws, propaganda, and lies.

We can only pray that people wake up to the tactics used by the elite!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
The media is merely an extension of the democratic party and I don't see that changing either way. If Hillary wins they will see it as proof the public agrees with them and their bias, if Trump wins they will use the platform to destroy him and his supporters.

Great answer but at some point say hillary wins and becomes the worst president ever.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Don't if Hillary wins she will definitely be the worst President ever!!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I believe it will be quite simple...

Fear built upon fear, with a side of fear.

Really after this election is appears that any number of chaotic events could transpire.

A. Civil unrest
B. Economic Crash
C. Disease
D. War with Russia and CO.
E. False Flags used in all of the above or a combination.

What we do know is that the media will help facilitate ever increasing Orwellian laws, propaganda, and lies.

We can only pray that people wake up to the tactics used by the elite!

I actually see that not working people become numb to fear or any other emotion, outrage seems to be on its way out and fear was very 2000's. Maybe Pride?
If trump wins i see pride or vanity.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61
Don't if Hillary wins she will definitely be the worst President ever!!

Agreed the thought of it is horrific but sadly its a reality that she has a chance

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
All I know is that the MSM has made this the most biased election in US history. People aren't stupid, they have shown their hand for everyone to see and they will regret it in the long run.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
MSM couldn't be any more blatantly liberal than they are now. They can't even pretend to fake objectivity anymore.

Of course the same %42 that believed them before will still believe anything they say after.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

When Hillary wins it will be proof that the American people prefer her over that moron real estate developer/ tax evader / liar.
Simple as that.
edit on 1072016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

By reporting all the stupid things Trump has done?
They're biased because they report it.
Let's not hold our petulant child responsible for that.

Mommy the teacher hates me that's why I failed.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

How will the dems destroy themselves when Hillary wins? Why would they?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I won't be shamed by the biased Liberal media into supporting a political mafia.

edit on 7-10-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

In an attempt to stay ahead of the game how do you think they will reinvent themselves? What new subclass political party will they create if the democrates destroy themselves and with a hillary win i cant see it not happening.

I predict they will become highly radioactive ash... Like the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

You guys have been saying the same # for years. Boy those are some of the slowest turning wheels EVER ! ! !

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The media has already changed DURING the election. The media has started fact checking in real time thanks to Donald's constant bull#tery. You see it all the time. A news outlet will report on something Donald says and then immediately follow up with a "Nope. Not true." which doubles as a link to a source that disproves the Donald's words.

I'd say that is a VERY stellar improvement in how the media behaves.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You have to remember here Krazy ... the truth and actual evidence are "liberal conspiracies."

Right-wingers prefer belief and opinion to fact.

(As we can already see by responses in this thread.)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Allow me to introduce the 4 branches of government.

Executive
Legislative
Judicial
Information

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

originally posted by: TheBulk

Great answer but at some point say hillary wins and becomes the worst president ever.

The media will always spin her failures like they have Obama's. It's just like all their failed policies that never change. There is always a scapegoat to blame. Never themselves or their party.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The media has already changed DURING the election. The media has started fact checking in real time thanks to Donald's constant bull#tery. You see it all the time. A news outlet will report on something Donald says and then immediately follow up with a "Nope. Not true." which doubles as a link to a source that disproves the Donald's words.

I'd say that is a VERY stellar improvement in how the media behaves.

It would be nice if they did that to democrats, Obama or Hillary. Unfortunately the "truth" and "facts" seem to just be whatever the media says they are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join