It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full list of paid "Correct the record" shills.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Came across this earlier today and thought it was worth putting up.

Names and prices of Hillary Shills

Basically its a list of everyone who was paid and how much by the "correct the record" campaign/cult/propaganda machine

1st off can anyone verify its real?
[snipped]
3rd Are there any Hillary [snipped] supporters out there who can justify the methods shes using to try and look good?

I reckon this is just wrong and disgusting, right here you have unadulterated proof that she is paying people to spread propaganda on her behalf and not only is it accepted its perfectly fricken legal!!!

Im aware no politician or political figure is above this sort of shenanigans but the sheer amount and audacity of Shillarys just makes me sick.
Every time I see that woman or hear her voice it makes me cringe.
I sincerely fear for our future if a person like this is able to hold the most powerful democratically elected position on the planet.

edit on 10.7.2016 by Kandinsky because: Edited to avoid a witch hunt and no spoofing politician's names

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I didn't get that much!!!.

Jk btw Nah I read them I don't recognize anyone but I doubt I would I'm in the UK.
Hey at least she pays em.
lol.
You guys are so screwed.

So the guys who are labelled SALARY: NON-CONTRIBUTION ACCOUNT are the shills?.
edit on 7-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Im an Aussie mate

Like you Poms Im just sitting back with my popcorn trying not to yell obscenities and vomit everytime I read something about Hillary hahaha

Sadly what happens in America has a massive influence on both our countries and indeed everyone elses, if the US is screwed so are we

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

We could suggest a wall around them?.

edit on 7-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

HAHAHAHA

I actually Lol'd

Joking aside walling off America and patrolling the wall to make sure no Yanks got out would most likely solve a heap of the worlds problems.

Wanna help me set up a kickstarter campaign?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

We gotta do a Trump impression though "We will build a wall alllllll the way round no gaps to keep allllll the people in but they can export their good stuff to Jihna, It's gonna be great the wall biiiiiig and strong we are gonna make the world great again I will talk to the UN and get such the best deal Jihna will be bowing and asking to help to build the wall I mean those guys have experiences in building walls ,The Great wall of Jihna see. Gonna get so many great deals".

Anyhow we disgress Are those labelled SALARY: NON-CONTRIBUTION ACCOUNT the shills I have found a few on facebook etc shall I message them?.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

2 Things.

1. You mean I've could've been fact checking pro-Trump BS for money? (insert expletive of choice)

2. You said this:

I reckon this is just wrong and disgusting, right here you have unadulterated proof that she is paying people to spread propaganda on her behalf and not only is it accepted its perfectly fricken legal!!!

Now wait a second. In regards to Trump possibly not paying taxes for 20 years, haven't his supporters been saying that it's ok as long as it's legal? So I'll return those words to you. Yes, it seems shady at first glance. But it's also perfectly legal. In fact, it's no different than hiring a viral marketing firm/contractor to promote a product at the grassroots level. So why the double standard?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Dont message them, post it on their timelines haha

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Are you surprised that a political candidate (or more accurately, a political campaign/lobbying group I guess) employs people to sway public opinion?

edit on 7-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I personally see a huge difference.

Trump was previously a Business man, not an elected official.
He exploited a loophole for personal gain and not to manipulate the American public.
Also if Im not mistaken those years he didnt pay taxes it was due to him taking loses on various ventures and yet through he was able to save those businesses and also the people employed in them.
Even when you take into account his personal taxes his businesses and choices resulted in a net gain across many economic fields, employment, company tax, goods and services taxes etc etc

What redeeming things can you say about Hillary employing an army of shills to go out and do her dirty work?

I enjoy your posts and regularly agree with you on many issues, this election being a significant exception to that rule.
As a Muslim do you find that religion influences your decision in this election?
Do you feel that things will be better for Muslims in America under Hillary or is the religious aspect a non event for you?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I sincerely fear for our future if a person like this is able to hold the most powerful democratically elected position on the planet.

...and you have no fear for our future if Trump is elected????
Don't let your hate for Hillary cloud your basic logical sense between competency and ignorance. Both candidates suck, but as always, we have a choice choosing between the lesser of two evils. We also have a choice to ignore being brainwashed along party lines and to vote for a 3rd party candidate! Just imagine what kind of message that would send!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Now wait a second. In regards to Trump possibly not paying taxes for 20 years, haven't his supporters been saying that it's ok as long as it's legal? So I'll return those words to you. Yes, it seems shady at first glance. But it's also perfectly legal. In fact, it's no different than hiring a viral marketing firm/contractor to promote a product at the grassroots level. So why the double standard?

I am with you here. If its legal, whats the problem in both of these cases.

Don't get me wrong, it would be interesting to know if some of the people on ATS were being paid to influence people, and if they are aid they are being unethical by posting under false pretenses, but it doesn't matter to me in the end.

Who cares who the person is making a comment, or what there agenda is. They could be a paid shill, a convicted felon, heck it could even Hillary Trump or Obama themselves.

The messenger doesn't matter to me, its the message.

Put in a clearer way;

If a paid shill makes a great point, who cares that they are a paid shill?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Are you surprised that a political candidate (or more accurately, a political campaign/lobbying group I guess) employs people to sway public opinion?

To be fair I agree its kinda par for the course in politics but what gets me is how blatant and pervasive it is.
From what Im aware of this is the first time a candidate has had to employ literally an army of shills to do her work and do so openly, are people really so apathetic that this is gonna fly?

If she was talented or popular wouldnt her supporters be out there doing it willingly and for free?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

He exploited a loophole for personal gain and not to manipulate the American public.

Why call it a loophole? A loophole implies something that isn't explicit. It implies cleverness. Deferring real estate investment loses is neither.

Also if Im not mistaken those years he didnt pay taxes it was due to him taking loses on various ventures and yet through he was able to save those businesses and also the people employed in them.
Are you aware that through another "loophole" (also known as bankruptcy) he left a large number of people with no means of recouping his debt to them. Debts which he may have accrued as part of that loss.

edit on 10/7/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Are you surprised that a majority of people are apathetic to the truth of the real motivating forces in this world?

(Sorry, I'll stop playing Socrates.)

Honestly, considering that the spheres of politics and marketing have grown ever closer (if they indeed were ever separate) ... this doesn't surprise me in the least, in fact, acknowledging that there is a paid group of people out there "Correcting the Record" (at least, as far as the Clinton Campaign is concerned) is actually quite refreshing.

If you think this is the "first time" shills have been employed in politics ... well, let's just say it obviously isn't.

Her supporters are out there doing it willingly and for free. The Campaign employees are doing it for money.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
How on this planet did you get from
" can anyone verify it's real?''
to
''right here you have unadulterated proof '' in one breath.
Can you teach us to think like that please, it would make it so much easier for some of us around here.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Im assuming its real but have issues comprehending how blatant and disrespectful it is to voters hence my disbelief, its a legit site but I would still like that slap in the face/ wake the feck up moment where someone confirms its genuine.
Im shocked at how complacent everyone is about this.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuffIm shocked at how complacent everyone is about this.

Yeah, I got you there. Seems that there is so much stuff floating around that it's really hard to keep up with. And the thing for me is, I don't think any of us can keep up with all of it. And that goes for both sides of any of these political arguments. We can only pay attention to so much before our brains start to melt.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
, I thought this was going to be a list of shills that invaded this website, so disappointed.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Dont know if this information is out there yet i haven't seen it any where but ive been Digging around the ctr payments came across a name Googled it, Linked me back to blue nation review Bnr is owned by true blue media Inc David Brock bought 80% of the company in 2015, true blue media Inc is a web design and marketing company. They have closed down blue nation review(left the websites and content up) and started another site called share blue Which is just another front for ctr's propaganda

I will not name this person I searched to find this information but I can say, correct the record paid this person who worked at blue nation review(apparently still does)
Digital manager,
Linked in blue nation review bio says this;

"- Designed daily newsletter to send to more than 100,000 subscribers. Selected top-performing and trending stories to showcase as many writers as possible, designed layout, wrote copy, coded and A/B tested elements of the newsletter to ensure highest possible open rates.
- Created 8-12 memes and graphics daily to boost traffic to the website from Facebook.
- Optimized website content for reach and shareability through SEO, metadata, and tags, as well as sourcing and formatting feature images.
- Established a step-by-step publishing guide and trained multiple editors in best digital practices.
- Managed multiple Facebook communities simultaneously, targeting stories and graphics to specific audiences to grow traffic in unique communities."

That summarised as, yup I get paid to teach people how to be trolls on the internet and how to do it effectively, with memes and heavily Biased article's but at the same time I'll teach you how to pretend or hide that bias

Both bnr and share blue's business address is Link to a company called www.quotidian.co... not sure where quotidian come into play though

I Wonder how many other companies we can find connected to ctr.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join