It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's attorney said he had little interest in the tax code

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Attacking me? Shocking!

Perhaps you missed Trumps tweet? Perhaps you're just ignorant?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

LOL. At some point he said he was a master of the tax code. I should say I am shocked, but it is just another day for Trump.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Clinton and her knowledge of the tax code is irreverent to this thread. You were told not to discuss her as this thread is only about Trump.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: theantediluvian

He's like a bigger version of Kim Jong Un
That's it in a nut shell. But if that is so, it makes Trump voters just like the North Korean people and everyone knows they are brainwashed and hence they will not admit that they to are brainwashed and then go about making up the most irrational justifications for him.

BINGO. That explains so many formerly fairly intelligent people voting for Trump.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: thinline

Clinton and her knowledge of the tax code is irreverent to this thread. You were told not to discuss her as this thread is only about Trump.

They can't help it. Every thread about Trump must be deflected by 'Hillary....". Even if asked to have a thread just about Trump. It is a mental problem.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: dragonridr

People just don't understand business and think this somehow is avoiding taxes it's not.

Actually, that is exactly what it is.
www.investopedia.com...
The average person who hears the term "tax avoidance" automatically assumes tax evasion. So while your article clarifies tax avoidance the real problem is in peoples interpretation of the term in their mind. Most Americans who pay taxes use tax avoidance but would become very defensive if someone told them that they avoided paying taxes.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

That's fresh, a Trump supporting conservative talking about beating a horse to death..coughClintonSpamcough...

That said, Trump has many, many scandals surrounding him. Ask anyone, like a 13 year old girl he allegedly raped.

But tbh, nothing scandalous about this OP. Just Trump lying about himself again. Do you believe Trump is the tax genius he says he is?
edit on 7-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

a reply to: hounddoghowlie

No, actually I don't.

Are you saying that Trump's tax man said that Trump is a tax whiz?
Because that's what Trump says.
Actually he never said he was a "tax whiz" He said "I know more about taxes than any other president" Not too big of a pool of people to swim in so how outlandish is his statement really?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This thread is not about Trump not paying taxes. What this thread is about, Trump once again claiming to be someone he's not. Which in this case, is a tax genius who is the only one who save can this country.

I really do feel pity for Trump supporters who eat this elementary crap up. Sad!
edit on 7-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

For the love of God, this thread is about Trump! All you Trump supporters were warned in the OP not to deflect to Clinton.

Clinton sucks, we get it, if you wanna post negative things about her pick any one of the gazillion threads about her right on ATS posted by your fellow Trump supporting conservatives!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

You're ignorant if you think Trump refusing to release his tax returns means he's NOT hiding something.

Jesus... Trump supporters... I don't think the bar gets any lower.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
So many people here claiming that Trump doesn't know anything about taxes.

But let's be honest, anyone who knows how to run multi-billion dollar company wouldn't be sitting on ATS telling everyone else how taxes work. What a joke.

edit on 7-10-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
**********PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT***********

Stay on Topic:
Donald Trump's attorney said he had little interest in the tax code

Cease the bickering and off topic derailments.

This is not the PIT, Maintain decorum and show us how well you can debate and discuss, not insult and derail.

Thanks ATS staff.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Wow. Remind me again which presidents were tax code experts?

Also, why would you need to be interested in it when you have accountants doing that for you?

Talk about a veil of ignorance.

Because there's a difference in claiming you're an expert on something and claiming you're paying people who are experts to give you the answers.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

“I understand the tax laws better than almost anyone, which is why I am one who can truly fix them.” “I understand it. I get it. And that is what I commit to do.

www.c-span.org.../donald-trump-campaigns-pueblo-colorado

edit on 10/7/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

No, actually I don't.

Are you saying that Trump's tax man said that Trump is a tax whiz?
Because that's what Trump says.

Again, cite evidence to support your claim that Trump ever said he was a "tax whiz" or "tax genius" or stop making false claims. It is beneath you.

Trump said that he knows tax laws better than almost anyone, which would technically make him a tax genius. Jesus , do you take everything literally ? How desperate are you ?

Better than anyone....WHO RAN FOR OFFICE!

You are so desperate you can't even bear to use the entire quote in context EVEN THOIGH THE DAMN QUOTE STARTS OUT THIS WHOLE STUPID THREAD!

Talk about desperation!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I've always loved Phages and a few others dry sense of humor in debunking silly conspiracies. That being said, we obviously know what team he plays for now and a few other's too. Funny watching one person destroy their own fan base by touting the globalist agenda and making up excuses for that agenda. Sad.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

a reply to: brutus61

“I understand the tax laws better than almost anyone, which is why I am one who can truly fix them.” “I understand it. I get it. And that is what I commit to do.

www.c-span.org.../donald-trump-campaigns-pueblo-colorado

Did you purposely make a ass of yourself with that? Where does that say Trump claimed he was a Tax expert or tax wizard? You really lack these days Phage, must be those Killary blinders you've had on for 2 years now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join