It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Coordinated on Clinton Email Issues, New Documents Show

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

WASHINGTON—Newly disclosed emails show top Obama administration officials were in close contact with Hillary Clinton’s nascent presidential campaign in early 2015 about the potential fallout from revelations that the former secretary of state used a private email server.

Their discussion included a request from the White House communications director to her counterpart at the State Department to see if it was possible to arrange for Secretary of State John Kerry to avoid questions during media appearances about Mrs. Clinton’s email arrangement.

White House Coordinated on Clinton Email Issues, New Documents Show

Man, lots of fun headlines rolling around tonight!

Again, I'm sure none of this is a surprise to most of us. But to have this hit the news is going to send out some more political shockwaves. Its actually getting kinda hard to keep up with all the leaks, and revelations, and who did what when, and how it might legally or politically affect the players involved.

But apparently, the latest addition to the evolving story is that the White House was, shal we say, very "helpful" to Hillary as it relates to EmailGate... even before it was EmailGate.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Is anyone surprised?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Well the feces will hit the rotating oscillator now.

No wonder all the sabre rattling is going on.

They will need a BIG distraction to make yhis go away.

Barry kiss your "legacy" goodbye.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

No surprise here...

Clinton/Obama/Bush does not matter what puppet is in the White House, the Globalist's are the ones running the show.

They have quite the handful going on with all of the leaks going on, that is one aspect they can not control, they attempt their damage control with the Russian Hackers nonsense...

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I find it amazing that for a person who constantly claims she did no wrong that her staff and democrats in government go into overdrive to hide / discredit / obfuscate / destroy evidence / lie to congress / lie to the American people all the while taking the 5th amendment.

Obama said it best -

edit on 6-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It almost seems like they are doing all these Hillary dumps today because they know they will be overshadowed by the hurricane disaster coverage and missed by most voters.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

So what you got against Clinton, mason?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
More evidence that the Department of Justice and the FBI are dismissing anything and everything that would incriminate Hillary, because Obama is also involved. Since Hillary has stated (via e-mail) that she really doesn't like Barack, she would squeal on him in a heartbeat, if it would ease her prison sentence.

To avoid the entire sordid mess, the DOJ and FBI are simply giving immunity to everyone. They'd give it to Julian Assange, if they could.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

lol Not taking the bait.

Let's just say I'm not very pleased with my options this election cycle.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

you were before? One state at a time

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Well, no actually. Its been many cycles since we've had decent people running for office IMHO.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I can't read the source because I am not a member of that website. Can someone post a different link or a transcript?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well the feces will hit the rotating oscillator now.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ok so I read the article.

The big take away to me was once again Barack Obama is a liar. A blatant liar.

He claimed he didn't hear about Hillarys email and server until he read it in the paper. Not only did we see that was a lie in the fact that he actually emailed her, but now we see that his people helped Hillary through it.

I won't hold my breath waiting for our esteemed press to question Obama on this.

"But his approval ratings are so high!" Yeah, no wonder when the media covers for him 24/7.

Speaking of that great press, notice how this article shows that when Hillarys people were discussing Kerrys interviews on CBS, the Kerry people assured them that there would be no questions about the emails. Now how did they know that CBS wouldn't ask these questions?

Oh thats right, as has already been seen in the DNC leaks, the media asks whatever the democrats want them to ask.

This whole thing makes me sick to the stomach. Every day more and more comes out that all of these agencies, Obama's people, the DOJ, the FBI, the media, all of them are working together to cover up serious crimes against this country.

Just another day in the most transparent administration in history.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

edit on 10/6/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I can't read the source because I am not a member of that website. Can someone post a different link or a transcript?

Happy to oblige.

Fox News Source

The Hill Source

Daily Caller Source

Washington Examiner Source

New York Magazine Source

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I think the fallout might be coming via FBI agents "retiring". The author of this article - FBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton probe - brought up an interesting idea.

The oversight committees in congress should subpoena the FBI investigators, place them under oath, and ask questions about the investigation, including if undue pressure came from the White House and if they had their hands tied by FBI leadership to ensure a positive outcome for Clinton and her aides.

I am curious if the decision not to prosecute was as unanimous as Comey claims. The non disclosure agreement they signed should also have been a red flag as its the first time thats happened.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
I think the fallout might be coming via FBI agents "retiring".

Let's hope we have some conscionable, principled people in the intelligence community that are more interested in disclosure than protecting an over-insulated politician.

I am curious if the decision not to prosecute was as unanimous as Comey claims.

Even if it was unanimous, that says to me that everyone at that table was "in on it" or coerced.

The non disclosure agreement they signed should also have been a red flag as its the first time thats happened.

There were so many red flags in this investigation that you'd need a high school color guard to wave them all. Lol

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulOfCeres
Let's hope we have some conscionable, principled people in the intelligence community that are more interested in disclosure than protecting an over-insulated politician.

There is always hope.. I am concerned they will retire without correcting the record.

Even if it was unanimous, that says to me that everyone at that table was "in on it" or coerced.

Agreed which is why I think it would be beneficial for Congress to interview the agents about the investigation.

There were so many red flags in this investigation that you'd need a high school color guard to wave them all. Lol

Lol so true.

If Comey doesn't have the spine to do his job then it is up to the American people to vote in elections.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This is criminal. How can one look at the people pleading the 5th, the people being granted immunity, and the investigations being blocked by the DOJ, and not see that this is a criminal cabal ??!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join