It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convenience Killed The Kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
That's the name of the song, convenience has been a blight on society... Screw global warming how about picking our rubbish up instead of taxing footprints.

All footprints leave is? Do I need to answer that?

It's just a song take it or leave it, if you've read this far though you might as well.

edit on 6-10-2016 by RAY1990 because: Don't press enter

edit on 6-10-2016 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Bloody poms and there ironic sense of humour!

You guys are kinda funny, but not as funny as you think you are... lol.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990 I'm running some nice Demos from the 80s at the moment, so pardon me for not listening yours, but you have my support on this. Convenience is one of the greatest evils of modern society. There are not existing any personalities amongst the young anymore. Just pity...

edit on 6-10-2016 by Argentbenign because: mobile

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Well you laughed.

Ahh the irony

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

I'm actually listening to the real slim shady, not that popular guy called Eminem but the chap that made really desperate yet ironic music.

Who knows why?

I'm still fairly young btw, pity is such a horrible thing. It kind of inclines that one knows of a better way but never finds itself educating the pitiful on how to go about that.

I have a fetish for 80's music, I guess you could call it that.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: Argentbenign

I'm actually listening to the real slim shady, not that popular guy called Eminem but the chap that made really desperate yet ironic music.

That goes way over my head... But thanks a lot for mentioning Eminem mate!!! The only dude in this so called "convenient" world I've ever idolized.

Now I got to listen to him and get all riled up... I got to work in less than 4 hours and mentioning his name just destroyed any chance I have of getting any kind of sleep.

No worries though... when I'm being investigated by worksafe for driving few ton of steel into someone with the crane, due to extreme fatigue... I'll be sure to tell them its just a huge conspiracy against me, orchestrated by those not so funny pommy blokes...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

It was a bit of a reference to his early days, pre-2000?

It's ok
everyone loves blaming the Brits for something, btw yeah I totally agree with you Eminem is a real genius with his music, top bloke.

new topics

top topics

join