It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what do you guys think of billy meier case?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
hi guys,

new to this forum but been interested in aliens and stuff for years what do you's think of billy meier read tons about his abduction but do you think they were real or hoaxed

cheers

Graham

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I remember seeing some obvious disinformation UFO special back in the early 90's called, "UFO Cover-Up: Live!". During the show, they said that Meier's beamship was found in his garage. The mystery is how he hoaxed it with only one arm.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
to me he is a real aliens friend

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I only know the very basics of this fellers history, so all I can go on is his photos, of which i have seen many. Too me, the are quite obviously, not only fakes but some of teh most embarrasing fakes I have ever seen. Unfortunately, because of this I will never entertain any ideas about his stories, in my eyes he is completely discredited.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
If you look at the ships in his movies/photos, they look the same as the 'sport model' that Bob Lazar claims to have seen at Area 51... Now, as I think Lazar is deliberately spreading disinformation alongside real information... I have to conclude that their fakes, and that lazar just used Meier's ships as the template for his own.

Also, Meier, in his notebook (which is online at a site run by his friends), he claims that the aliens he meets with are upset with the US government and won't work with them... at the same time, Lazar claims that the ship he worked on was gifted to the USA by the ETs... so, either their both lying or just one of them is lying... but I don't think that they can both be telling the truth (unless there's some sort of 'used flying saucer' store orbiting Epsilon Eridani-- from which various races purcahse their ships
).

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
cheers for replying guys,

i'v got to say aswell most of the pics i'v seen look to good to be true or to good to be real you can see a lot of detail in them which is unusual compared to other photos i pretty much think he's a fake to just wanted some other opinions

thanks guys

top topics

join