It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Are An American And You Support Foreign Influence Over Our Elections

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

than don't support the same system we have now that we constantly antagonizes Russia forcing retaliation. You keep believing the narrative that Russia is evil while we keep trying to get a rise out of them, and one day we will.

The US is antagonizing Russia? Next you'll say we're antagonizing China and that's why their building artificial islands in the South China Sea.

Russia wants to be a superpower. Have you not been paying any attention to what Russia is up to? Have you seen the Ukraine lately? Talk about influencing elections, they tried to assassinate a candidate with dioxin.

Go ahead though, state your case for why you think that the US has been antagonizing Russia.
edit on 2016-10-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes I'm aware. I'm also aware we bomb, invade, assassinate, and rig elections way more than them.

Also NATO has thousands of soldiers next to Russian border, do they have any on ours?

Edit: by the way don't act like I'm spoon fed by saying I accept their propaganda instead or the propaganda we push. I'm open minded enough to listen to nothing without having my ideology self confidence triggered. I find an in-between.
edit on 6-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
How can you blame those begging from help from outsiders when the insiders are feeding us an illusion. I don't entirely agree with them but you are more wrong OP.

link   
How can you blame those begging from help from outsiders when the insiders are feeding us an illusion. I don't entirely agree with them but you are more wrong OP.

link   
Double post. Thought this kind of thing was in the past.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That is a lie. The evidence is out.

That's a lie? Where are these hacked emails from the Clinton email server?

Your pompous patriot bs ends suddenly when hillarys shenanigans are brought up.

I honestly could care a less about Hillary Clinton. Make your argument though. Don't just say shenanigans because you're searching for a justification but you're personally too lazy to do your homework.

Obama allowed russia to roll into crimea and Ukraine they werent labled as dirty commie monsters then.

In what way did Obama "allow" it? By not intervening militarialy? So now you're saying that Russia's incursion into Crimea justified going to war with Russia but in a remarkable display of cognitive dissonance, you're saying that Russia's incursion into the US is "scary russia bs."

Funny, to me it looks like you're rolling out the red carpet to a country you basically just said we should have gone to war with.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: CriticalStinker

than don't support the same system we have now that we constantly antagonizes Russia forcing retaliation. You keep believing the narrative that Russia is evil while we keep trying to get a rise out of them, and one day we will.

The US is antagonizing Russia? Next you'll say we're antagonizing China and that's why their building artificial islands in the South China Sea.

Russia wants to be a superpower. Have you not been paying any attention to what Russia is up to? Have you seen the Ukraine lately? Talk about influencing elections, they tried to assassinate a candidate with dioxin.

Go ahead though, state your case for why you think that the US has been antagonizing Russia.

Come now, in the Ukraine? Syria?

The US has been pretty active in the Ukrainian revolution, which overthrew a pro-Russian government. This is RIGHT on Russia's doorstep.

In Syria the West has been funding and arming the revolution, which I have no doubt has the express goal of overthrowing the government. Assad is a close ally of Iran and Russia. In Syria is the ONLY naval port of Russia in the Mediterranean, and if I'm not mistaken Russia's only naval base outside of former USSR satellites. That's very critical for Russia strategically. AND, they are there legally and by invite of the Syrian government. It's the US who is the interloper there.

With due respect, you seem like a smart guy from your posts, but not very informed on what we are doing abroad right now.
edit on 6-10-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

The answer to our problems isn't to invite more problems from a foreign government that is hostile to our national interests. Russia isn't trying to "fix" anything. They're not trying to help us. If that were the case wouldn't they be hacking everyone? Get it all out in the open?

They're trying to sway the outcome of an election.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

You do understand we helped destabilize Ukraine so we could try and make another NATO country next to Russia and take their black sea fleet away right? If they did that to Cuba, as you've seen, we wouldn't allow it.

I believe in freedom, diversity, and democracy, so forgive me for being extremely pissed we exploit the world not for us, but for our corporations and the elite. And one day me and you will pay the price for that, we are with money now and debt, but soon it will be our blood.

Again, their are powers here who want us to be just as weak as Russia would like us to be.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I didn't tell you who to vote for. If you have proof of Hillary Clinton altering foreign policy due to foreign donations to her family's charity — then by all means make your case.

I know that you won't because you never do anything but parrot a bunch of talking points. A delusional useful idiot, wantonly self-destructive.

In any case, how about you take a stand against the undue foreign influence that we know to be true?

Let's oppose the person under the undue foreign influence, Hillary.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

You do understand we helped destabilize Ukraine so we could try and make another NATO country next to Russia and take their black sea fleet away right? If they did that to Cuba, as you've seen, we wouldn't allow it.

I believe in freedom, diversity, and democracy, so forgive me for being extremely pissed we exploit the world not for us, but for our corporations and the elite. And one day me and you will pay the price for that, we are with money now and debt, but soon it will be our blood.

Again, their are powers here who want us to be just as weak as Russia would like us to be.

Exactly, since the Cold War ended we have been slowly taking over remaining resistance. Currently it is the West and its allies that are on Russia's doorstep, NOT Russia on US' borders. That can't be ignored.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Access was gained through her server. Do your own homework.

You cate less about hillary because your patriot rant is bs. She compromised national security.

The "russia reset" was a fail. That will tarnish obamas legacy. He nor hillary could find the stones to muster ANY alled cooperation. He nor hillary had the diplomatic leadership skills to do anything but watch putin roll right on in.
Now after they made a mess of the situation you want to make a boogey man out of russia to get hillary in office.
BS

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Where is your outrage over the Mexican Billionaire Carlos Slim owned New York Times influenicng the elction?

Especially with illegaly obtained document?
edit on 6-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
No administration is trying to help us. Which one is more right? Are we expected to win a fight all by ourselves when we've been losing it for a long time and ever more so daily?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

We claim to be a symbol of democracy yet we rig our system then try and do so for the whole world.

Sometimes being a patriot is seeing the things that are hard to see and try and speak out against them.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

We claim to be a symbol of democracy yet we rig our system then try and do so for the whole world.

Sometimes being a patriot is seeing the things that are hard to see and try and speak out against them.

Agreed, I hold that being a *real* patriot requires this. A real patriot holds leaders responsible for unethical and illegal acts here or abroad, acts that violate the very principles that ostensibly our country stands for. NOT calling them out means one doesn't really support these concepts, nor justice and rule of law for all.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Governor Pence called out the Clinton Foundation for what it is.

There are laws forbidding US officials and diplomats from accepting money and donations from foreign countries. The Clinton's found a loophole to circumvent these laws with the Clinton Foundation. It is a conflict of interest.

They even went as far as to conveniently "forget" to put on their tax records that the foundation accepted tens of millions of dollars from foreign governments over the course of 4 years, but when the 2014/2015 audit found this they were forced to come clean. This is something they attempted to hide from the public.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

That's because the only way a democracy works is civic duty by its citizens. That requires us to be educated and make the decision of who makes all the decisions.

Unfortunately media and TPTB have taken control of our education, especially those effecting current events and our perception of our country and the world.

Our ideology has been molded for us, indoctrination.

It's sad.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

That's because the only way a democracy works is civic duty by its citizens. That requires us to be educated and make the decision of who makes all the decisions.

Unfortunately media and TPTB have taken control of our education, especially those effecting current events and our perception of our country and the world.

Our ideology has been molded for us, indoctrination.

It's sad.
Yup. And part and parcel of that is control of the media too. Between white washed education in k-12, and a controlled mainstream media, only very serious seekers of truth seem to find it. I used to say that other finders of truth were people that study the issues extensively or work in foreign affairs/politics, but from personal and professional experience I sadly can say that even most of them are brainwashed too. I work with a ton of politicos in a gov office, former Obama campaign folk, and prior to that I worked in international development. Lots of very smart, very brainwashed people, with obviously some exceptions. That probably was my greatest disillusionment, reaching that level and realizing how asleep a majority were.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Well said. Luckily we live in the midst of the biggest Renaissance ever to be bestowed on man. We all have access to the biggest stockpile of information and real time exchange with the planet.

Diversity is the only stabilizing thing on this earth, we all have a part and a say, it's important to respect that and also challenge each other.

Democracy and capitalism embody that, competition is what keeps balance in the world, healthy unadulterated competition though, which has long been lost.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join