It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Are An American And You Support Foreign Influence Over Our Elections

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
My fellow Americans, what have they made us into? What have we allowed ourselves to become? I have seen something this election that has disturbed me profoundly and I am left deeply saddened and intensely angered by it.

It was bad enough seeing the fawning over Julian Assange, a man who wants to see our country fall. When I heard a man who wants to be the leader of our great nation so unconcernedly urge on a foreign power's intrusions into American computer networks, I simply could not believe it.

Now I see my countrymen chittering giddily with excitement like little hatchlings waiting for a great big Mother Russian vulture to drop rotten bits of flesh into their hungry beaks. Where is your love of country? Where is your dignity? Where is your pride? How about fundamental instinct for self-preservation?

If you support foreign nations interfering with our elections to further their adversarial ends then please tear down your American flags or be ashamed when you look upon them because you are no patriot. I was going to qualify the first part with "becuase of your desire to see a particular candidate elected" — but you know what? The reasons need not be defined or delineated because there are none that are valid.

By all means vote your conscious but for the love of all things good, for all things American and for your very selves, do not play cheerleader to acts of war waged on a virtual front by a tyrant and his cronies who care nothing for your interests and are attempting to persuade you into supporting theirs.

These are not our friends. They are not trying to root out corruption. They are not trying to improve our lives. They are trying to influence us and the outcome of our most important election to further their own interests. Do not be complicit in your own manipulation.

Reject them. Deny them. Contemptfully spurn them.
edit on 2016-10-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes, reject Clinton, she is compromised by accepting foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation to fund her campaign.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
My fellow Americans, what have they made us into? What have we allowed ourselves to become? I have seen something this election that has disturbed me profoundly and I am left deeply saddened and intensely angered by it.

It was bad enough seeing the fawning over Julian Assange, a man who wants to see our country fall. When I heard a man who wants to be the leader of our great nation so unconcernedly urge on a foreign power's intrusions into American computer networks, I simply could not believe it.

Now I see my countrymen chittering giddily with excitement like little hatchlings waiting for a great big Mother Russian vulture to drop rotten bits of flesh into their hungry beaks. Where is your love of country? Where is your dignity? Where is your pride? How about a simple instinct for self preservation?

If you support foreign nations interfering with our elections to further their adversarial ends then please tear down your American flags or be ashamed when you look upon them because you are no patriot. I was going to qualify the first part with "becuase of your desire to see a particular candidate elected" — but you know what? The reasons need not be defined or delineated because there are none that are valid.

By all means vote your conscious but for the love of all things good, for all things American and for your very selves, do not play cheerleader to acts of war waged on a virtual front by a tyrant and his cronies who care nothing for your interests and are attempting to persuade you into supporting theirs.

Reject them. Deny them. Contemptfully spurn them. Do not be complicit in your own manipulation.

I Agree . Vote TRUMP 2016 .

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Then scurry along and tell Hillary to come clean so we don't have to rely on third parties for the truth of her almost unimaginable corruption. How's about that?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/6.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Yes, reject Clinton, she is compromised by accepting foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation to fund her campaign.

And how much does Trump owe Russian banks? China banks?

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

And how much does Trump owe Russian banks? China banks?

Who cares when Hillary gave Russia a deal on our Plutonium. She has proven to be a sellout to Russia, no speculation required.

link   
So you aren't voting anymore at all?

link   
We hack Russia too. What do you expect, no response?

Or are you just mad it paints Hillary in a bad light?

So instead we should pray that her dirty little secrets stay secret?

Should we not all have our eyes opened to how rigged both parties keep this system?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I enjoy your patriotic sentiments, but how is a leak an act of war?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I didn't tell you who to vote for. If you have proof of Hillary Clinton altering foreign policy due to foreign donations to her family's charity — then by all means make your case.

I know that you won't because you never do anything but parrot a bunch of talking points. A delusional useful idiot, wantonly self-destructive.

In any case, how about you take a stand against the undue foreign influence that we know to be true?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

We cast out our influence, other countries do the same.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I'm not quite sure I understand your OP. I do understand what you meant here though.

They are trying to influence us and the outcome of our most important election

Most important election? This is the DUMBEST election. I'm over dumb or dumber even having he chance to govern me. Over it!

We have allowed these baby killers to rape and pillage not just one country but many. They don't care about us so I wont be voting. It's useless. Who they want in the forefront will be, you can bet that much!

Here is a link to 20 reason why not to vote. www.notbeinggoverned.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

well hello there cognitive dissonance

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I don't care how the information comes out or who provides it. It's irrelevant.

I don't care one whit about Assange, I personally think he's a weaselly little punk.

But I absolutely want to know what shenanigans our Govt. and the major political parties who form our Govt are up to. And since they are all in the business of subterfuge, cover-ups and backroom deals. They are not going to willing air their dirty laundry.

So if it takes people like Assange, Snowden and neckbearded hackers like Guccifer and Anonymous to bring these things to light, then so be it.

And attempting to overshadow the content of the leaks by harping about where it may or may not have come from is not productive to this national conversation of addressing corruption and collusion

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So Hillary Clinton is incredibly shady.

The Obama administration is covering for her and not putting the American people's interest first

The media is covering for her and not putting the American perope's interet first

If other countries are the only people looking out for the average American citizen. They are being good global citizens. Not elitist like the people who are supposed to be looking out for the American people

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You have absoltuely no idea what you are referring to and if any of your clique did, you would be shamed into silence.

First off it wasn't plutonium, it was uranium.

The bulk of that money came to the foundation (like 96-97%) in 2005 after Bill Clinton — a private citizen — accompanied a Canadian businessmen, chairman of a Canadian company (UrAsia), to Kazakhstan while the company sought mineral rights to Kazakhstan's uranium fields.

If anything, this was against the interests of Russia. In fact, the later arrests of the Kazatomprom executives responsible for the sale was blamed on Russian influence.

The man who Bill Clinton accompanied, Frank Giustra, left the company and divested himelf of all holdings in the 2007 merger with Uranium One which resulted in a new company, taking the name Uranium One but still based in Canada.

It wasn't until what? 2009? When the Russians looked to obtain a controlling share of Uranium One?

The US produces less than 2% of the world's uranium. The fields under the control of Uranium One account for an estimated 20% of the known US proved uranium reserve.

Hillary Clinton was 1 out of 9 votes. The President is the only one who could have overruled the vote and he didn't. Most importantly, the NRC regulates any and all export of uranium from the United States.

Would I have voted to allow the merger? I don't think I would have but I wasn't an administration trying to have a "rest with Russia" either.

However, what you said is just mindless drivel born of obvious ignorance and lauded by similiarly disengaged cultish Trump followers.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

These are not our friends. They are not trying to root out corruption. They are not trying to improve our lives. They are trying to influence us and the outcome of our most important election to further their own interests. Do not be complicit in your own manipulation.

Reject them. Deny them. Contemptfully spurn them.

I couldn't agree more. Eight years ago nearly every country was telling us to elect Obama, look where that got us. This election we have other countries telling us we are stupid, redneck, racists if we don't elect the candidate of their choice. Deja vu. Every election both candidates go to AIPAC and pledge their undying loyalty to Israel, what has that gotten us? Over the past decade we've had other countries trying to tell us what our immigration policies should be, while their immigration policies are entirely different.

We are electing a President for the United States, not the next World's Top Cop. We need a President who will put the interests of the US first, not the globalist agenda of the CFR. Let America take care of Americans. Our vets, poor, and homeless should have a higher priority in the US Government than foreign aid.

If we had a candidate running in this election with a desire to put the US first, follow the Constitution, and had a sense of integrity, choosing who to vote for would be easy.

A man can dream, I guess.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Then scurry along and tell Hillary to come clean so we don't have to rely on third parties for the truth of her almost unimaginable corruption. How's about that?

It's almost unimaginable to you because you only see what you want to see. Justify your disloyalty all you want but it still remains disloyalty.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Umm Hillary has been running for president since after leaving the white house. You dont just say i want to be president if you are a washington insider. Its a career goal of most lifetimers in washington. It dont matter when she got the money it is still being used today.

I dislike both canidates but ill never vote for hillary. never.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

We cast out our influence, other countries do the same.

Yeah I'm not going for the "we deserve it" BS either. You'll have to excuse me my bias for my country. While I may not often support our own governments interventions, I'm not going to be accepting or worse, welcoming of other governments' interventions into our country's affairs.

If you want to go with the "everyone is doing it so why shouldn't they" outlook, then maybe you should consider that its still in our best interest to prevail.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join