It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My interest went to the Druids

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

as the Abrahamitic faith, then maybe you could actually have a functioning society.. First western civilization was first the Jewish

Is tha so?
en.wikipedia.org...

Do you know the difference between a Jew a Judean a sephardic a zionist? Have you ever heard of Khazars
Do you even know the misdirection of the letter "J"

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You think to highly of something that is nothing more than faith and belief in a world you have problem grasping..

And yet you say this...

You see if the Druid community can offer the same thing as the Abrahamitic faith,

There is no such thing as a "Abrahamitic" faith. But we can see what your true agenda is.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

The moment you started doing this thread, it was fact free

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Well I am pretty sure English is not this "persons" primary language, so perhaps they struggle with words? The Abrhamic faiths can not even agree with each other, and have caused many deaths over the centuries. I am pretty sure the Pagan community could not compete with that
Nor would they want too

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

In society we tell stories to children, to make them human.

oh? What were they before, aliens?........hahahaha
Speaking of stories.....
Any ideas for a new thread from you...should be fun

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Oh...how did I ever miss that beauty...

en.wikipedia.org...

It has the head and feet of an animal, most commonly a horse. In some versions it is a transformation of an aborted fetus sent to earth from limbo.[2]

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

So its water versus sea breeze? What do I have to do or say to get you to call me Seabreeze? I shall wear the label with honour.

When Boreas sends me as Anemoi to topple the lofty mountain imposter called jehovah baal - anomie shall prevail for a short while.

Thus spake the TheConstruKctionofLight
(Nietzsche was such a nihilist - never having tasted gelato or strega )

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I don't do lean, I chew the "fat". Keeps my cholesterol ,manageable.

Obviously as NoInden suggested perhaps you dont have much strength in comprehension if you failed looking into the link I provided. Is this because English is not your first language - but I somehow think there is much bleed over in your universe with your love of comics. Too much green or red kryptonite, Kal-El Batman is on your trail

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I agree wholeheartedly, I didn't want to bring up the amount of pagans casualties by the hand of the Abrahamic cults.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You believe what you say to be true. Because you believe there to be a universal law of things

Well a druid would agree on a universal law, its organized religion who breaks it by feeding humans.. Im sure you grow your own food and hunt? Built your own house, and your own bed, even the computer you use is made by your hand.. And quantum magic is how you use the internet..?

Being a gypsy, is being from the mother, Kali, Virgin Mary, Black Madonna the balance of our place on earth..
Can you say that you come from the mother? Those religions kept you two alive and your ancestors,its a funny thing to see Gods creations mock the institution they come from.. And watch you two run to the mother, you think she would invite you two? Cause you know a trick or two? No..

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
dp

edit on 20161010 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

You claim to know nothing of Druids yet you claim they would believe in your imaginary universal law.

We have not talked about the Romani so why bring them into this? They are the wrong ethnic group to begin with.

I can also count higher than one. It's why I am a a polytheist. Your God is not one of my goods and...
edit on 10-10-2016 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

kept you two alive

Can you say that you come from the mother

Am I 1 of the 2 you refer to? May I respond. How are your studies of Hubbard going? Making progress?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I think he needs some more money to progress to the next level

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I think they wrote this song with you in mind.

Quite simply when you accuse another religion of "make believe" and you claim one .... you are a hypocrite.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join