It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Mandela explained - Warrning to Mandela Sufferers - Not for the feint hearted!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

• Main Point of the video: A guy that has supposedly duplicated Tesla's works,... has launched a hand-tool into outer space by constructing an anti-gravity device,... has read and nearly-memorized every single work of Tesla, including destroyed, secret, and suppressed writings, from which he makes up all these fake Tesla quotes, and of course, they are unfalsifiable because he can't tell us where he saw the "secret" Tesla writings,... and he claims that he has even surpassed the direct observations and successes of Tesla,...

Well, this guy states that; CERN is merging the First and Second Dimensions, which is causing the Mandela Effect. And if CERN tampers with the Third and/or Fourth Dimension, "monsters" lead by "Satan" will invade our dimension.

I'm not buying it. This guy claims that he has peered into 24 separate dimensions. I would have expected an Ascended Master full of solutions for world peace and prosperity from a person who has made such a journey. But he's just an average conspiracy theorist like the rest of us.

LOL. Thanks for the summary.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Well I am watching the Star Wars VHS I bought it is from 1977 and I don't believe it but C 3PO has a silver right leg

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

The tie-in Star Wars figure of C3PO didn't have a silver leg, he was uniformly gold all over, which might be the reason some people's memories are confused.

I dimly remember this as one of the weird mismatches between the character and the figure, that puzzled me as a child (and if I'm honest, it annoyed me quite a bit as well). The other main one was the R2-D2 figure's 'eye' on the front of his dome: The figure's 'eye' was completely wrong!

See: www.geekalerts.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Thank you for the wonderful reply. I understand physics and mathematical dimensions, and even some of the different esoteric and occult interpretations of dimensions.

My point was,.... the speaker of the video is clearly confused, misinformed, and/or uneducated when it comes to dimensions.

a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

No problem at all!!! I was hoping to save a few people from wasting their time or getting suckered-in by the ignorant conceptualizations of the video.

Well, it's just a pet peeve of mine when people talk about things like aliens from another dimension. I like to correct them and say they actually mean another reality. Personally I like to think of other realities being like frequencies on a radio dial. We are on one radio station and interference from a nearby station can bleed over occasionally. Overtones, harmonic waves that are pushed out ahead of the main waves, may also be like other realities appearing in our own. That personal theory of mine is probably just as far off as saying from another dimension though, but it is how I think about it when strange things happen that appear to be from another reality.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join