It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I would like to see leaked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This is not a rant, this is a wishlist of what I would liked to see leaked. Other than a few leaked nudie photos of celebrities and financial information being stolen, political leaks have drawn the most attention around the world. Politics in all its glory causes us humans to wanna fight hence "the mud pit". What would you like to see leaked, what bit of information would you love to see?

I would love to see the meeting between Trump and his people and the secret service, video with audio!!!

I would also like to see anything relating to Agenda 21

I wanna know who killed Kennedy

Mods move if you must

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Video of Trump and Hilary's double homicide/suicide pact.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I would like to see hidden video of Hillary Clinton meeting in a training session with her double.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I'd like to see anything from the Apollo programs that was classified, including un-retouched photos/film, and communications transcripts. Sure, we probably went to the Moon, but I suspect that there is stuff that (for whatever reason) was not released. The space program was a militaristic endeavor, and the military loves to keep secrets. Maybe it would be insipid information, but it would be fascinating to me nonetheless to obtain leaked NASA stuff.
edit on 1062016 by seattlerat because: mai spilling sugs

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Big Black Triangles.

The sheer amount of information would be amazing! We would not take a small step but a huge running leap in our knowledge and understanding. Some of the tech alone (like graphene and metamaterials) would keep universities busy for decades. And the gravity shielding would be cool too! Then to find out they are powered by electricity generated from nuclear fusion... there really is no other nerdy, wish list item than the BBTs!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Oct 26th, 2017 all JFK assassination records must be de-classified. I doubt it will say anything, but it would be cool to read over the material!!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Everything the Vatican and Smithsonian has and knows about our ancient past.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

The problem I see with declassification is this: anything they don't want to be known will have been destroyed/incinerated/swallowed by clowns- and the stuff that IS released will be stuff THEY don't care about us finding out about.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Would like to see anything relating to our ancient past regarding our origin's and first civilisation(s).

And whatever secret projects are in Area 51 and other facilities.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I would love to see the meeting between Trump and his people and the secret service, video with audio!!!

That would be an amazing capture, everyone knows how serious the SS are but I can't help but imagine giggling like a little girl at the seriousness and disbelief of what was happening was present in a few minds.

Personally?

Israel's nukes, how many and who to. It's but the skittles in the hand of all world leaders I can imagine, especially the US. When Communism fell in Russia a real fear existed of nuclear weapons or materials falling into the wrong hands. Israel must be a really scary wild card because apparently we don't know how many or who has access to them.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
How about obamas college application forms and transcripts?
Al gores utility bills?
Trumps real financial?
Hillarys real medical records?

new topics

top topics

join