It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresno CA May 11th 2012 Sighting, 3 Eyewitness Videos, Case 38176

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hey Everyone,

I'm reluctantly writing on this topic as I haven't been able to dig up much on our search engine (aside from 1 thread in 2012), which doesn't seem like it received much attention or forum analysis.

Squiip's Thread From 2012

Strangely enough, in my attempts to substantiate this with the OP's case #, MUFON doesn't seem to have this case file anymore.

I tried checking the resolved/closed cases as well, and came up with nothing.

Quite frankly, this is one of the most interesting pieces of footage I've ever seen to date. I'd actually be a little bit relieved if I'm totally oblivious and missed an obvious discussion here on explaining this instance away.

Here are some stills which actually do most if not all of the talking for me:

There are 3 separate videos in that youtube link, all capturing the same object from different perspectives.

So, to be succinct about it:

- does anybody have any reason to believe ufosarerealfresno is not a credible ufo hunter?

- can anybody actually find the MUFON case by its original #?

- if not, what would be the possible reason that this case can no longer be found?

- can anybody relate this object to any man made or naturally occurring phenomenon? is there any precedence for any objects we know of to behave this way?

- if all of the above is a mystery... then.. ATS.. what the hell is this thing?

I'd like to think I did a thorough check for anything that clearly falsifies this footage. I came up with nothing so far.

Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: facedye
- can anybody relate this object to any man made or naturally occurring phenomenon? is there any precedence for any objects we know of to behave this way?

How are these objects NOT one or more shiny mylar balloons? Do they do anything at all that is not within the known behavior of a floating balloon, or cluster of balloons?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Did you watch the footage?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Never heard of this case, I hunted around the web a little, and didn't see anything by MUFON on it. Nice to see 3 corroborating videos on the same object. The first two videos don't tell too much about the object, but that 3rd video is pretty damn good. It makes me think "not a balloon, or small floating reflective object, and not a drone." This is an interesting case, I hope more light is shed on it.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

How are these objects NOT one or more shiny mylar balloons? Do they do anything at all that is not within the known behavior of a floating balloon, or cluster of balloons?

Dude, you obviously didn't watch the video!!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Yes. And I'd like if if you could please point out specifically where the non-balloon / cluster movement is.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
Dude, you obviously didn't watch the video!!

Point it out. The spot where these are "obviously" not balloons.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Yes. And I'd like if if you could please point out specifically where the non-balloon / cluster movement is.

The entire piece of footage specifically doesn't act like a mylar balloon.

It doesn't wobble, changes direction abruptly but seamlessly several times, does not have random reflections of sunlight due to the wind carrying it. The object distinctly changes shape and holds its new form several times as well.

I feel like your question is really silly to be perfectly blunt. These are not birthday balloons. I really don't think you watched all 10+ minutes attentively. There are some really strange occurences with this object that entire time.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I feel like your question is really silly to be perfectly blunt. These are not birthday balloons. I really don't think you watched all 10+ minutes attentively. There are some really strange occurences with this object that entire time.

I'm just asking you to point out what you consider to be "really strange."

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Very interesting case, it's not balloons anyway cause balloons don't/can't change shape by themselves.

I don't want to jump in the deep end and say UFO but their is definitely something about it, just not sure what, yet.

Had another look and it's possible it's some kind of balloon.
edit on 6-10-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I would really like to see a video of a mylar balloon from a long range through a scope. That third clip is interesting to watch but with out something to compare it to it is pretty hard to tell. The first two however scream "happy birthday" and if its not on mufon they probably came to the same conclusion.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

The man @1.52 on the vid says "it's probably a Mylar balloon then isn't it ? "
I'd say yes , the captures you provided would seem to back that up.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Looks like a vertical stabiliser on the back of it to me. Could be something like an Airlander 10.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I did

The emphasis on "NOT" made it seem like you had your mind made up already.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

With all due respect he did not have a comparable zoom and camera quality by comparison to the footage taken by ufosarerealfresno, which is the bulk of the material.

You can see him clearly reacting to what he's able to make out by comparing the zoom with what he's able to see with the naked eye.

It's of way more significant quality. i don't know why you'd put all of your confidence in a video with less observable details than the one right after it.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Autofocus and zoom are not to be relied upon.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

i absolutely agree with you - not to be relied on at all. but while you can't rely on it empirically, it's good to have handy.

would you agree that the case in my OP is a bit more interesting than the video you posted?

do you also believe that this is a mylar balloon?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I think it is the most likely explanation.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

no part of this footage makes you wonder about a less likely explanation?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I don't see any reason to go to "less likely."

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join