It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Own Lawyers Said He Lied Too Much To Be Trusted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Oh yes and wow as if Hilary has raised the bar SO high on subject content.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The post was in reference to the statement in the replied to post.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: Baddogma

The only one Clinton could win against is Trump and the only one Trump could win against is Clinton.

Either way we lose.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

We have already seen evidence of this in the meeting in Mexico with Pres. Nieto.
Two men in a meeting two different versions of what occurred.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Perfect example. Trump flat out lies about Hillary's tax plan and you guys just take it as gospel. She has no plans to raise taxes on the middle class .
Her plan is taxing the 1% for their fair share. Close up loopholes that allow the wealthy to pay less taxes than their servants.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Aaaannnnd THAT is what I meant... no rebuttal, just "mumble, mumble ...but Hillary... mumble."

But as far as your "point" please refer to the following excerpt from my (admittedly long) post...

"Trump is also helping her by taking the focus off her policy plans.. .she just has to point at Trump and ask if we want THAT for 4 years."

I would truly LOVE to hear real policy and deeper discussions... gosh knows we need them, but someone (cough TRUMP cough) is keeping this circus from delving any deeper into issues of importance... and Clinton's campaign is fine with it, I'm sure.

Our "leadership" is laughable (and terrifying) on BOTH sides... as grimpachi said, we ALL lose.

But man-oh-man, Trump is rancid.

edit on 10/6/2016 by Baddogma because: fixed reference

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: underwerks

Trying to trash Trump for lack of memory is pretty much pointless in comparison to Hillary and how many times she has said, "I don't/can't recall.".
roflmao

Face it Progs, your queen gives you no moral ground at all to stand on trying to bash your opposition.

I don't have to stand on top of any kind of Hillary hill to see what Trump is. The people that deny it and try to make excuses because they hate the other side so much are the entertainment to me.

Talk is cheap, but my taxes are not. Taking an anti, anti stance is a non-starter.

She wants to raise middle class taxes.

I am sure you will sweep right in and offset the costs though right?

I feel like I stumbled into a bad episode of Portlandia

-cause successful people are evil and all.

These are the liberal ideologies that got us into this mess in the first place.

How did you get any of that from what I said? I didn't mention anything about Hillary. I was talking about the human wind sock, Trump. Mostly how he changes what he "means" based on what benefits him at the moment. Exactly as his lawyers imply here.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

You've dug up what looks like a short conversation about trump in 1993 in order to criticize Trump in 2016.

Desperation is far worse than lying in my book. People do strange things when they're desperate.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

You've dug up what looks like a short conversation about trump in 1993 in order to criticize Trump in 2016.

Desperation is far worse than lying in my book. People do strange things when they're desperate.

You're getting lazy.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I find it hilarious that the first 20 replies to this thread are just people asking the OP if he'll "give it a rest", or asking why he's "obsessing" over Donald Trump.

Nobody wants to comment on the fact that Donald is proving just as much a corrupt, political liar as the corrupt politicians he's allegedly outing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join