It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Own Lawyers Said He Lied Too Much To Be Trusted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I just wonder does Trump tell just, 'little porkies' or does he tell, 'Huuuuge' ones as well?
Or perhaps his lawyer is telling the truth...Donald just forgets everything little or Huuuge...like the fecking wall.

edit on 6-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Trump statement;

Its categorically not true. These are forged documents, believe me. I have a great relationship with my Lawyers.
Ask them. I get on great with them, great people. This is from an unknown source. Just like the losers in the MSM who keep finding anonymous sources for all sorts of horrible things to say about me. Believe me, when I defeat Crooked Hillary, we will clamp down on fraudulent articles and media releases.

Source

What a crooked liar.
What a desperate, crooked, lying, schmuck.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You have a great Sence of humour mate

Really good post

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

You have a great Sence of humour mate

Really good post

Thanks mate.

Enjoy your posts a lot.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Donald Trump, Expert "Interpreter"

Make that, "Interpreter in Chief"!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Face it Progs, your queen gives you no moral ground at all to stand on trying to bash your opposition.

If there's any queen around, it's Trump. Gov. Johnson was correct when he called donald a Pu$$y!

independentpoliticalreport.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Trump a fantasist too fanciful for lawyers? (insert joke here)

It would be nice if a Trump supporter could talk about his qualities and any policies with specifics. (crickets)

So far, all I see are slogans, generalities, vagueness and deep hatred for Clinton... largely based on often repeated, but unsupported, silly far right-wing memes and ignoring her very real war-hawkishness and whiffs of corruption.. . really, I dislike her exactly because she is too much like an establishment Republican. Trump is also helping her by taking the focus off her policy plans.. .she just has to point at Trump and ask if we want THAT for 4 years.

Now, I am completely comfortable with my decades long impression of Trump as a sub-typical, entitled, royal arsehat who shouldn't be in any position of power...

but I'm willing to listen to opposing arguments as to why someone so ignorant, incurious, flighty, self-absorbed, untruthful and unstable as Trump should lead the most complex, dangerous and in-danger government in a time of great existential danger to humanity. I should add that the supportive argument can't mention Clinton.

I also freely admit I view Trump supporters as ignorant ...at best. That is a view not only gleaned from media, but also from unfortunate encounters in real life. So thanks to him, and his minions, for my new found self confidence.

I also admit to seeing most Trump supporters as akin to old folks giving their last pennies to televangelists.

Now, I have reservations that Clinton would do anything to steer us away from the ecological/economic cliff we are hurtling towards ... and she is a lousy candidate...

But jeez... Trump is SUCH a mess that he makes the stale, hated status quo and alternating ruling bloodlines (Clinton-Bush) seem desirable! If this IS some psi-op to short circuit unrest and calls for change, then job well done, alphabet agencies.. .job well done.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

That was standard Trumpese.

He got in 2 unrelated digs also.

Wonder how long before his rants get lawyers suing him.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Trump is SUCH a mess that he makes the stale, hated status quo and alternating ruling bloodlines (Clinton-Bush) seem desirable! If this IS some psi-op to short circuit unrest and calls for change, then job well done, alphabet agencies.. .job well done.

That really isn't very difficult to believe.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
As I said in other threads, it's a psychological term ..."projection" Donald does this quite a bit , what with all his name calling

Again this maintain he's clinica
edit on 10/6/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Um.
Did you click the link? Did you read the "URL?"
edit on 10/6/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: roadgravel

Um.
Did you click the link? Did you read the "URL?"

Admit it Phage, you kinda believed it until you clicked the link, didn't you.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Me? Nope. No way. Never believe anything unless the link works.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Never believe anything unless the link works.

Even then it's usually BS.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

You nearly nailed the Trump speech part but you forgot to boast about his business success

A gentle sprinkle of boasting and would look legitimate

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Face it Progs, your queen gives you no moral ground at all to stand on trying to bash your opposition.

If there's any queen around, it's Trump. Gov. Johnson was correct when he called donald a Pu$$y!

How cute you used it in another Trump thread, you may want to find someone else to quote considering your god don't even have a clue where cities are or the names of world leaders.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: olaru12

How cute you used it in another Trump thread, you may want to find someone else to quote considering your god don't even have a clue where cities are or the names of world leaders.

That is true but give Gov. Johnson some credit on this subject matter as he is correct in what he calls Trump

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh this is choice. He should get elected then because hes not really an outsider.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
I can't wait this elections to be over, so I don't have to scroll down these really useless threads of yours about every single thing about Donald Trump...

Do you ever rest?

It's obvious he's out of work and dependent on democratic handouts.

Hence why he does this all day, every day.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
As I said in other threads, it's a psychological term ..."projection" Donald does this quite a bit , what with all his name calling

Again this maintain he's clinica

Again a projector in a world of projectors.......and hes really not that good at it. Out of his league.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join