It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump's Own Lawyers Said He Lied Too Much To Be Trusted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

How is this any different from any other slimy politician? I thought that being less than honest was a trait one must have in order to get this far towards the presidency.

These stupid tit for tat threads are more revealing of the tattler than the one being tattled on.

Both reside at the bottom of the barrel, AKA zionist thugs.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Trying to trash Trump for lack of memory is pretty much pointless in comparison to Hillary and how many times she has said, "I don't/can't recall.".
roflmao

Face it Progs, your queen gives you no moral ground at all to stand on trying to bash your opposition.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It's not a lack of memory he is telling different figures to different lawyers,in essence he is a liar

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Trying to trash Trump for lack of memory is pretty much pointless in comparison to Hillary and how many times she has said, "I don't/can't recall.".
roflmao

Face it Progs, your queen gives you no moral ground at all to stand on trying to bash your opposition.

I don't have to stand on top of any kind of Hillary hill to see what Trump is. The people that deny it and try to make excuses because they hate the other side so much are the entertainment to me.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Any sane person watching Trump can see he plays people and says what he believes the current audience wants to hear.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
"You don't like Trump!"

"Why are you posting? (And apparently, mind controlling me to make me read your threads?)"

"You just hate America."

Bla-ta-bla-ta-blah.

Etc. etc.

Every comment under the sun except "Wow, these documents show that Trump has had a long-standing and well-known tendency toward not telling the truth."

/shrug Go figure.

I like Trump more, but your post is just good

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If Trump is lying, doesn't that make him a better politician?
If true he's not in the Clinton leagues yet, but he's getting there.
edit on 6-10-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
An interesting point came up in another thread. It seems that 59% of likely voters think that Trump is lying about his reason for not releasing his tax returns. This includes 34% of Republicans. According to a poll, that is.

source

edit on 10/6/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: seeker1963

roflmao

I don't have to stand on top of any kind of Hillary hill to see what Trump is. The people that deny it and try to make excuses because they hate the other side so much are the entertainment to me.

Talk is cheap, but my taxes are not. Taking an anti, anti stance is a non-starter.

She wants to raise middle class taxes.

I am sure you will sweep right in and offset the costs though right?

I feel like I stumbled into a bad episode of Portlandia

-cause successful people are evil and all.

These are the liberal ideologies that got us into this mess in the first place.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Of course he doesn't like Donald but I have to wonder, do you say the same thing to ATS'ers who spend their days posting one Clinton thread after another? Talk about obsession.

In this case, Donald's own lawyers acknowledge what the rest of us who didn't drink Trumps Koolaid already know, and that he's a pathological liar. It's really scary you want him to run your country.

Btw, Clinon sucks and is clearly no better but sadly he makes her look like a hero so to passionately support Trump is just pathetic.
edit on 6-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Which tax is going to get raised for the middle class?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That's not good for Trump.

It also said: "Except For Honesty, She Tops Trump On Key Qualities"

-So basically they both suck

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

income

“Because while Warren is standing up for a fairer tax code, Trump wants to cut taxes for the super-rich,” said Clinton. “Well, we’re not going there, my friends. I’m telling you, right now — we’re going to write fairer rules for the middle class and we are going to raise taxes on the middle class!” -HRSC

Sounds kinda like a confused statement, or her conscience speaking, so I'm not going to stand on the fact yet, let me dig more.
edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: added 2

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Trump DOES need to step up his game. Someone said, something similar regarding Hillary, the would have an 'accident'

On a side note, I love the anti trumpers who say Trump is mean, yet they will make fun of his appearance or his name everytine they get.

Which would be: bullying, microagression, body shamming....did ingorget a buzzword?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Not as good as the crew that tells us what Trump really means but I am close.

What do you think they mean when they say they both needed be there because trump has his own way of interpreting things and his tendency to say one thing and then have bad memory on what he said before?

I know tact is a strange concept but it is pretty clear they are tactfully calling him a liar or at the very least some one who changes what he has said previously.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Crybullies pretty much sums it up

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Or most people don't really subscribe to all that micro agression nonsense that you all think anyone that leans left must agree with.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I think you nailed it! Crybully sums up Trump pretty well. He whines constantly about what a victim he is as he's trying to insult and bully everyone else? Right?
edit on 2016-10-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

All polls are biased, unless they favor Trump.

Ignorance runs strong with Trump and his supporters.
edit on 6-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here is Trump in action recently about his university

americanbridgepac.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join