It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Own Lawyers Said He Lied Too Much To Be Trusted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
As Comrade Sniffleupagus continues to hide behind some BS about an IRS audit that even his own kids don't believe, journalists with a strong sense of self preservation and no ties to Russia or Julian wants-to-watch-the-US-burn Assange, have been busily looking for other sources of information on the Orange One's finances.

To this end, the folks at BuzzFeed have obtained court records pertaining to a number of Trump's early 90's bankruptcies and put them online.

Lawyer and Twitter user @nycsouthpaw stumbled on a revealing exchange in the transcript of the 1993 deposition of Trump lawyer Patrick T. McGahn where the lawyer explains that Dishonest Donald is such a habitual liar that even his own lawyers would only meet with him in pairs to keep him from later lying about their meetings.

"we -- it's always been our practice to make sure that two people are present, and we don't have a problem of people lying."
"Hey, Trump is a leader in the field of expert -- he's an expert at interpreting things. Let's put it that way."

"We tried to do it with Donald always if we could because Donald says certain things and then has a lack of memory."

Whaaaa? Noooo! Not Donald!

I heard that he has the world's best memory. One of the best. Probably the best memory ever in the history of the world. That's what everyone says. You've never seen a more honest man with a better memory folks. Tremendous memory. And so honest. Believe me. And one of the best temperaments of any presidential candidate ever. Am I right? Clearly these legal losers were very jealous.

...or he's just a world famous liar who has such a problem telling the truth that lawyers have to practice the buddy system so there's always two people to dispute Dishonest Donald's deceits.

Donald Trump, Expert "Interpreter"
edit on 2016-10-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm going out on a limb here...

I'm starting to think you don't like Donald Trump.

Obsess much ?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Whaaaa? I love Donald. He's destroying the GOP and he's got the Fox News hosts at one another's throats.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The word "lie" is nowhere to be seen in that transcript.

You lie too much in your sensationalist headlines to be trusted.

edit on 6-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

When Lawyers say your a lier that's says a whole lot!!!!
edit on 6-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I can't wait this elections to be over, so I don't have to scroll down these really useless threads of yours about every single thing about Donald Trump...

Do you ever rest?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This is beyond a joke now! He is a compulsive liar living in his own little world

I'm sure the alt right non American trump supporters on this site only support him as they want to watch America fail if he's elected

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Whaaaa? I love Donald. He's destroying the GOP and he's got the Fox News hosts at one another's throats.

It's the only reason I'm enjoying this reality show we call an election.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
I can't wait this elections to be over, so I don't have to scroll down these really useless threads of yours about every single thing about Donald Trump...

Do you ever rest?

And yet you took the time to click on it?

Click baited much?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Funny you are not in the Hillary threads started by the same people saying this.. Wonder why that is.

Sorry the safe space is being disturbed and anti trump stuff is getting posted.
I keep telling ante that he needs the trigger warning picture to be at the top.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Buzzfeed is the source?
Riiight I'll just go drink bleach now.

link   

You forgot your quotes around the bold words "Dishonest Donald an "habitual liar."

Wait, never mind, no one ever said that.

Nice word games there.

I am starting to wonder who your avatars air hose is connected to.

At least your consistent, I will give you that.

link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

Then it's a good thing this lawyer did not call Trump a liar.

He would have been sued for defamation because their is absolutely no proof of lying presented here.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
He is not so pure as the Infallible Queen...
Long may She rule in perfection in all She does..

-Chris

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

If you want to ignore what they said which is pretty clearly them tactfully, I know that word is foreign and confusing, saying he lies that is on you.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
"You don't like Trump!"

"Why are you posting? (And apparently, mind controlling me to make me read your threads?)"

"You just hate America."

Bla-ta-bla-ta-blah.

Etc. etc.

Every comment under the sun except "Wow, these documents show that Trump has had a long-standing and well-known tendency toward not telling the truth."

/shrug Go figure.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No he's not a liar he's just got really bad memory and can't remember what he tells them:-/

I'm being sarcastic of course

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Do you ever rest?

Nikola. Buddy. You don't have to scroll down them now if you really don't want to — and yet you keep doing it over and over again!

So there's really just one of a few possibilities here.

1. You really do like my threads but you can't admit it.
2. You're a masochist.
3. It's your job.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

Then it's a good thing this lawyer did not call Trump a liar.

He would have been sued for defamation because their is absolutely no proof of lying presented here.

"We tried to do it with Donald always if we could because Donald says certain things and then has a lack of memory." Yeah. Not about lying at all.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

If you want to ignore what they said which is pretty clearly them tactfully, I know that word is foreign and confusing, saying he lies that is on you.

I see.

So you famcy yourself "an expert at interpreting things. Let's put it that way."

Theantediluvian and Sremmos80, "Expert Interpreters."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join