It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

"Clown Lives Matter" event planned for Tucson Arizona on October 15th

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
Dude is scaring the people around here my family included. If he want's to act like an ass and walk around in a clown mask with a baseball bat just to cause #, Well.

Except you can walk around in a clown mask just because.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Dude is scaring the people around here my family included. If he want's to act like an ass and walk around in a clown mask with a baseball bat just to cause #, Well.

Except you can walk around in a clown mask just because.

Clown mask + Internet Hype + Baseball bat, Seem's the message pretty straight forward to me. And no of course you're probably right, I won't go stabbing some random dude in the throat. I'm also not going to go out and find him. Point is though, I can, I will, And I will be for the most part justified in doing so. The only reason to do this stuff is to cause trouble.
edit on 6-10-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Clown mask + Internet Hype + Baseball bat, Seem's the message pretty straight forward to me.

Well in that case go stab someone in the neck. Make sure you tell us how that works out for you.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: seattlerat

Pedaphiles in disguise. What better way to gain access to lil kids than appear as a clown. Everyone trusts a clown. Choir boys, boy scouts, church camp, and Jonh Wayne Gasey, not withstanding.

Parents be attentive, make sure who you entrust you precious childrens lives to.

Sick that you would go there.

I'm sure yes, some clowns are. But most probably just want to entertain. You are lumping in good people with some of the world's worst.

And i HATE clowns.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

I'd just call the police if he's worrying you. Or bring a gun with you (if applicable) and go see what he's doing. Neck stabbing might be a little much without knowing the details.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

One of these people is wondering around our area with a baseball bat at night. He hasn't hurt anyone as far as i know, And seems to mostly be a troll. If i see him i will imidiatly stab him in the throat. One less piece of trash in my area.

If you stab people for stupid pranks, YOU are the piece of trash.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

Assuming it's a stupid prank.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

One of these people is wondering around our area with a baseball bat at night. He hasn't hurt anyone as far as i know, And seems to mostly be a troll. If i see him i will imidiatly stab him in the throat. One less piece of trash in my area.

Pranksters don't carry around baseball bat's to intimidate people. "Just a prank bro" Wan't to prank someone, use a water gun.

And yeah that was never under debate.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
So where are all the frigging clowns anyway?? Pictures or it didn't happen. Most of the problems are on Facebook because people are too lazy to get dressed up and go out.

FAKE BS

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: seattlerat

This is all very frustrating! First year I planned on dressing up with my two younger sons and I just so happened to pick up the Killer Klowns from outter space slim mask and jump suit. This was before all this crap and now I am conflicted as I don't want to appear to be incensitive to the other parents.

My 7 year old was a very creepy clown last year and was positively recieved from the houses that we visited..I'm so upset that I dropped a good amount of cash on this costume.

You should wear that costume with pride! (and a bullet proof vest)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Pedaphiles in disguise. What better way to gain access to lil kids than appear as a clown. Everyone trusts a clown.

Whatever next ... Pedophiles dressed as Priests and Politicians

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Funny my wife said the same thing minus the vest..I wonder if she would feel that same had one not had a sizable amount of life insurance on me..

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
Killer Klowns from outter space slim mask and jump suit.

Lol. Classic cheesy film of 1988.

If aliens cannot be accepted among humans, then show up as clowns in a big top circus UFO. All the children are jumping with joy to be encased in candy floss web chambers on Halloween this year.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Stupidest thing I've ever heard of. Besides Hillary for Potus.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Im sorry but clowns have always scared the shiznet out of me!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
a reply to: intrptr

Pedaphiles in disguise. What better way to gain access to lil kids than appear as a clown. Everyone trusts a clown.

Whatever next ... Pedophiles dressed as Priests and Politicians.

The worst (from direct experience) is church camp counselors. Trust your kiddies to a week in the woods with 'total' strangers. Oh but honey, they're church people. It will be alright.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Pranksters don't carry around baseball bat's to intimidate people. "Just a prank bro" Wan't to prank someone, use a water gun.

Maybe he is on the way to a clown only baseball game?

The point is, you threatened to stab someone for no better a reason than he looked threatening to you. Pretty sad.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
So where are all the frigging clowns anyway?? Pictures or it didn't happen. Most of the problems are on Facebook because people are too lazy to get dressed up and go out.

FAKE BS

Clowns use Flying Saucers and Black Triangles to travel from one harassment location to another and use cloaking technology on both their vehicles and costumes- therefore, the only images that will be captured are by a few quick fingered folks out on their porch smoking cigarettes that happen to have their phone camera ready, and those photos will be blurry, fuzzy, out of focus, pixelated images that prove nothing.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Maybe he is on the way to a clown only baseball game?

The point is, you threatened to stab someone for no better a reason than he looked threatening to you. Pretty sad.

More like i said i would defend myself. Go check my clarification edit, This whole argument is based on poor choice of words. In any case you guy's don't know the whole story because i haven't told the whole story. He hasn't been just "Looking threatening".

And btw, Human life is worth the same as any life on this planet. Insect, Mammal, Fish, Reptile. I hold no special place for humans just because I am apart of the species.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
We've come a long way. 300 years ago when the public got stupid like this, they were drowning and burning women for being witches. At least now rodeo's can still proceed as their clowns aren't being put on trial.

You know, the kids giving this feet is one thing. But having freaking adults taking part in the mass hysteria makes me wish less people were allowed to vote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join