It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put your prayers in the dumpster where they belong

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I would start small; asking for convienient open parking spaces near the door of your intended shopping venue. Once you have mastered this; the physical world is practically yours for the taking.

You know that worked. My mom is disabled and can't drive anymore. She has a disabled parking permit, now I get to park right out front all the time.

The world is meant for the taking, I'm a dumpster diver (the irony of the thread title wasn't lost on me).

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
Just ask! It is amazingly simple (I NEED HELP on this one small thing). No need to pray to a diety!! (thats just crazy talk). It really works. I am happy to confirm this for you (you will get my bill within 10-12 days). I had dumpster diving friends when in grad school...never a second thought; one satisfies *passively* basic needs one way or another. Grocery store bins are the best.
edit on 7-10-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Grocery store bins are the best.

Ewww, no, recycling metals from industrial and manufacturing, selling at flea market and recycle centers, then buying food with the returns.

I never had to eat out of dumpsters.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Grocery store bins are the best.

Ewww, no, recycling metals from industrial and manufacturing, selling at flea market and recycle centers, then buying food with the returns.I never had to eat out of dumpsters.

Aluminum Cans; of course!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Nah, industrial, manufacturing, electronics, automotive, etc, Copper, brass, stainless (aluminum), ad infinitum. Theres a ton of 'scrap' metal categories recycle centers buy. America throws it away by the ton, too.

Take me to your dumpster.

Images

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I have a strange question since you mentioned garbage.

Is garbage island a myth?

I feel dumb asking but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true and I have no way of viewing the pacific ocean.

Unless G. earth has photos. I have never checked tbh.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malocchio

I have a strange question since you mentioned garbage.

Is garbage island a myth?

I feel dumb asking but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true and I have no way of viewing the pacific ocean.

Unless G. earth has photos. I have never checked tbh.

No 'dumb' questions here. Garbage island is not a myth. Its not an Island ether. Theres a central region in every ocean, the center of these regions is called the Gyre.

Over time the dumping of garbage from shipping, fishing industry and tourism at sea and on shore is accumulating into these big swirls. If you go there you can't see it directly, but if you trawl the ocean with a fine net all these little bits of fluff and plastic are there. 'They say', if you add it all up there would be a garbage pile the 'size of an Island'.

Island shores are clogged wth the stuff, too. Review some of the images I linked above, this is impacting the oceans wildlife in a big way, and isn't going away. Heres a short video:
If you have the time, watch a longer more in depth video offering on Viceland TV. First of three parts:

***Langage Warning***

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Word... I appreciate the links and info much.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

We know that a bombs and such have been detonated under water, I wonder if the right rigging of the right explosive material could just blow that ish up.

Drive away as much wildlife as possible and ka boom. No more garbage island. I don't think it would be terribly difficult to engineer either.

If they can plug up a drilled hole in the ocean while it gushes gdp's worth of oil probably by the week or month, they can do that.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Malocchio

We know that a bombs and such have been detonated under water, I wonder if the right rigging of the right explosive material could just blow that isn up.

Or make it more radioactive. Not a good idea.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

You could use non radio active explosive, no?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Maybe the aliens will drop a rock on us. Big enough one would do it.

The big flush.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Maybe the aliens will drop a rock on us. Big enough one would do it.

The big flush.

I hope not.

Anything like that and Christians will think it's the third coming.

Or second because they don't realize he came twice already.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Ewww, details!

Who you think it was? Private message me, I understand if you don't want to say it out loud.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

As Wikipedia points out, it would appear that there is scientifically measurable advantage to the one who prays (not neccesarily for the one prayed for).

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
originally posted by: Malocchio originally posted by: intrptr

intrptr: Maybe the aliens will drop a rock on us. Big enough one would do it.
The big flush.

Needs to be a direct hit on garbage/plastic island (not the DNC) to make a point...

Malocchio: I hope not. Anything like that and Christians will think it's the third coming.

Is there something here you need to share?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Thats not fair; I want all of the details equally as well; PM me first I will PM intrptr later as official *intrptr's interpreter*; or you could just SAY IT OUTLOUD.
edit on 10-10-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

You're the one making the claim he's already returned... People have been banned for making that suggestion and applying a name to it.

Its okay, I already think I know. Just wanted to compare notes.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

You're the one making the claim he's already returned... People have been banned for making that suggestion and applying a name to it.

How so; as not a *believer* in fictional story telling dogma that manipulates the human. Never claimed an identity *already returned*. Who has been banned for making suggestions and naming them (what forum) what people?

edit on 10-10-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

How so; as not a *believer* in fictional story telling dogma that manipulates the human. Never claimed an identity *already returned*. Who has been banned for making suggestions and naming them (what forum) what people?

Yes you did, up the page^^

Anything like that and Christians will think it's the third coming.

Its okay we can drop it now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join