It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Imminent

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: Peeple
What would your wise words of advice be?

My first would be don't get too close, you might get radiation poisoning. And don't shoot at it.
That's two and three would be, tell about it. It has become such a shame topic, who knows if it's true and most people never talk about it to avoid being silly and a weirdo.
Would be a smart move.

And yours?

Too late, the invasion already begun around 20 years ago, it's a slow but consistent infiltration process. There's nothing we can do, their 'operatives' look and act completely human, but can manipulate us using some form of telephaty.

Great post, Jack, but the hybridization program is over well 50 years old, closer to 100 perhaps.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
a reply to: Peeple
Don't drink the water.

Since the aliens are already here there will be no invasion. If they wanted to get rid of humans they would simply put something in the water that would target humans only, deleting mankind and sparing all the deer, fish, plants, etc.

Thanks for telling us what the aliens would do, unfortunately you didn't get it right, exactly. It lookslike humantity may be enslaved or replaced. Over decades, of course, not so you'd notice. You haven't noticed yet, right?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

edit on 8-10-2016 by billydebunker because: double post

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I may have just seen a UFO.

It was like a big bright star but it was moving extremely slow. I figured it was probably a satellite but what has me curious is how slow it was moving.

Every satellite I have ever seen up in the night sky is always moving pretty fast. They all seem to have a consistent speed.

Is it possible for a satellite to be moving as slow as a slug?

I have never seen one move this slow so I am thinking maybe some sort of cruising spacecraft.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

If you don't know, we don't know. Doesn't sound all that convincing if you have nothing unusual but its perceived speed.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
If you can't beat them, join them. That's if we are able to communicate with them. Otherwise, "We'll make great pets "

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: billydebunker

You're just as much speculating as everybody else. If the hybridisation programme would be what you seem to think, it's highly ineffective.
Making hybrids doing the slave work next to cows on a specialties gourmet farm? Even that is more likely as it contains the mutilated cows. 2:1 for me.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

You're just as much speculating as everybody else. If the hybridisation programme would be what you seem to think, it's highly ineffective.
Making hybrids doing the slave work next to cows on a specialties gourmet farm? Even that is more likely as it contains the mutilated cows. 2:1 for me.

Shh, the grown-ups are talking. And I'm not speculating, I was there.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Where?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Alien invasion?

Easy - Fight back. Until you can't fight no more.
And if they kill you - haunt the bastards.

No matter if these alien assholes come from Andromeda, underground or the next door dimension, no matter if they are small green men, hairy beasts or demons - we kick their ass, and keep kicking their ass until the lesson is learned.

That we will not go quetly into the night.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

edit on 8-10-2016 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tomcat007
If you can't beat them, join them. That's if we are able to communicate with them. Otherwise, "We'll make great pets "

Free food, toys and backscratches whenever we like? No responsibilities, just sleeping 20h a day?!

That's like... better than life.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: billydebunker

My first would be don't get too close, you might get radiation poisoning. And don't shoot at it.
That's two and three would be, tell about it. It has become such a shame topic, who knows if it's true and most people never talk about it to avoid being silly and a weirdo.
Would be a smart move.

And yours?

Too late, the invasion already begun around 20 years ago, it's a slow but consistent infiltration process. There's nothing we can do, their 'operatives' look and act completely human, but can manipulate us using some form of telephaty.

Great post, Jack, but the hybridization program is over well 50 years old, closer to 100 perhaps.

Yes, that's correct. But the infiltration process required human looking hybrids, and according to the witnesses, it started to happen around 20 years ago.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Why is the hybridization 'innefective'? It took them some decades, and finally achieved what they wanted, human looking assets. Through the years, abductees will start to mention how the hybrids started to appear more and more human. Well, some people speculated that maybe the aliens wanted to start afresh a new 'humanity' somewhere else.

Well, guess what, they were wrong. The purpose into building those assets was infiltration, and that's #ed up. It means there are out there human looking aliens with the ability to manipulate you through telephaty.

What you call 'speculation' is the result of dozens and dozens of witnesses testimony, just average people that usually don't even want to be publicly known, that most of the time never met eachother, claiming more or less the same things.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

If you want to join MIB you can take flowers to the tall men.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

You could be wrong. You just seem a little too convinced for my taste. How would you test that? Would it make a difference? Wouldn't we still all be humanoid?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Would be a smart move.

And yours?

Yes, that's correct. But the infiltration process required human looking hybrids, and according to the witnesses, it started to happen around 20 years ago.

Witnesses like me, you mean?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Why is the hybridization 'innefective'? It took them some decades, and finally achieved what they wanted, human looking assets. Through the years, abductees will start to mention how the hybrids started to appear more and more human. Well, some people speculated that maybe the aliens wanted to start afresh a new 'humanity' somewhere else.

Well, guess what, they were wrong. The purpose into building those assets was infiltration, and that's #ed up. It means there are out there human looking aliens with the ability to manipulate you through telephaty.

What you call 'speculation' is the result of dozens and dozens of witnesses testimony, just average people that usually don't even want to be publicly known, that most of the time never met eachother, claiming more or less the same things.

Winner winner chicken dinner/ absolutely correct!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

a reply to: JackHill

You could be wrong. You just seem a little too convinced for my taste. How would you test that? Would it make a difference? Wouldn't we still all be humanoid?

It doesn't matter what I think about it, I just listen to the abductees that have been talking about this subject for DECADES. I'm merely summarizing what they have experienced.

People have a choice with this subject, ignore it or try to understand it. You just need to be properly informed, that's all.

Yes, we will be all 'humanoid' (whatever you're trying to say with that) but you don't seem to grasp the implications.

Firstly, abductees suffer, they're not just waiting one day and saying to themselves 'well today I hope I met again my space brothers'... actually, all the contrary, they're FORCED to participate in a program they never wanted to. Do you like the idea of being removed of your home or car, in other words, kidnapped, subjected to mental and physical manipulation, over and over again? And who's here then to help you with these experiences? Friends, family? The government? Nobody can protect you, nothing can stop it, ever. You have a highly technological and neurological advanced militarized-like civilization taking control of their lives. If these beings were doing something 'good' why would they insist with the stealthy behavior, why would they bury the memories on abductees, why would they force people in first place instead inviting them to participate?

Secondly, they are introducing human looking assets on the ground, taking jobs, renting places, all of that. What's the problem? Well, just a little thing: they can control your mind. They can make you do things, say things, feel things and later, to make you just forget about it. They could, potentially, get in a sensitive facility and get everything they need and do whatever they want. Are you following me now?

Yes, I could be wrong, but sadly, I don't think I am. I have listened to these people enough to know they're not just making this up, they're not just 'looking for attention', they're not just 'mentally ill'.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Would be a smart move.

And yours?

Witnesses like me, you mean?

I mean abductees, aka, involuntary witnesses on all this mess. Well, more or less, it seems some abductees were 'trained' to work with the aliens in some 'simulations'.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There won't be an alien invasion. Much more likely to be a fake alien invasion to push a one world government. Holographic satellites, we may start seeing google advertisements in clouds in the next 10 years, a fake alien invasion would eventually be simple to carry out. But a real alien invasion? Come on. Like they're just going to come down in ships and blast the earth, lol. If there ARE bad aliens, we are likely already being controlled, what would an invasion do other than blow their cover? The greatest battles are won mentally. If there are intelligent beings millions of years ahead of us, I highly doubt they made it this far with ill intentions. I don't think evolution clings to unfavorable traits, violence and control just don't survive. What if most of these ancient relatives of ours are actually peaceful and want to interact with us, but won't land because of the ones that control us behind the lines threaten nuclear war?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join