It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Proposed New Law

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Completely by surprise. A very good friend found it at a yard sale and sent it to me. It was the best present I have gotten for quite some time.

Those who know me well know I am fascinated by Nicola Tesla's work.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: seattlerat

I am presently working on tachyon energy and the 5th D. As I said, 4D is collapsing.

Seriously? I would love to hear more about tachyon energy.

I guess I need to read more about the fourth and fifth dimension because I had no clue it was even proven to exist.

Just play this game:

www.novalogic.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I don't think you understand Tesla.

Tesla did have a radio long before Marconi. In fact, Marconi used 17 of Tesla's patents to create the radio to do the first message broadcast across the Atlantic. Tesla was set up to broadcast the first message from Pikes Peak to Paris, but his entire shop was burned down before the event. After that is when Marconi did his broadcast. Marconi himself even claimed he "did not know how his device worked". That is because it wasn't his device, it was mostly Tesla's design.

He did tons of tests on the ionosphere and "atmospheric electricity". I don't know what you are going on about, you don't have any of your facts straight. Tesla was picking up signals from lightning strikes miles away from his receiver. At the time is when he picked up signals that he thought were intelligent. Since he was the only one on Earth with a transmitter and receiver like his he concluded it was from another planet.

Around the time when he was studying "atmospheric electricity" and the ionosphere, he did his famous lightning experiments, creating artificial lightning from his transmitters. The thunder and lightning he created from his transmitter were seen from miles away, and heard from even further away. He even electrified the ground for several miles around his lab, and people were noticing sparks of electricity between their feet and the ground in the city near his lab. He even caused horses to run off because the metal horse shoes were electrocuting them. Tesla was able to electrify light bulbs by touching them to the ground. That is because he electrified the atmosphere, and the ground was the ground.... These are all very real experiments regarding the ionosphere and the atmosphere in general.

He did have "new" and "different" beliefs about what radio waves really were, or what they could be, so people like yourself will laugh when you hear he considered radio waves to be electricity. But he wasn't laughing, he was too busy picking up signals from lightning storms, what would you think? His experiments (that many have never done in their life) are what controlled his beliefs. He wasn't just guessing, he was doing experiments that gave him information about how things really work.

Also, Tesla never claimed to invent the fluorescent light bulb. But he did invent the very first "high efficiency, high frequency lighting ballasts" that are used today.

I honestly don't think you have a frikken clue what you are talking about.
edit on 9-10-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join