It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange Included on Obama's "KILLER TUESDAY" List

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
And for whomever said that 'I would expect them to assassinate someone who is treasonous', shame on you too.

And WHO SAYS this person has committed treason? Huh? WTF made YOU THE JUDGE AND EXECUTIONER! If you want to live in a country that murders people without a trial, without a jury of his/her peers, you should freaking move, because no matter how disgusting and wrong crap is in this country, at least the LAWS state that this can't happen...even though, because this gov't is so freaking corrupt and evil, it actually IS HAPPENING. This is why we need to get rid of every person in Congress!

DO NOT VOTE FOR ANYONE IN OFFICE! When you vote next month, erase Democrat and Republican from your choices, because I can guarantee you that even if someone from the Numbnut Party got elected, they couldn't do any more damage than the Democrats and Republicans are doing right now. To YOU.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Secondly are you going to stick to the topic or keep interjecting crap from more than 15 years ago?

It goes to the bigger picture of the stakes involved and what's been happening in the real world since 2001. How is that not relevant when your ex leaders like Cheney and the Bushes are walking free and profiting from untold suffering? See the video earlier in this thread about your other politicians wanting him dead.

Meanwhile the US supports ISIL in destabilizing Syria threatening WW3 with Russia. But you can call it crap from 13 years ago - if that's all the lives of Millions murdered, including mine and your countrymen means to you.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

What is going on, is that you said snopes posted misleading/false information.

They didn't.

And in typical conspiracy form, a wild story has to be contrived to make the pet theory work.

There is clearly a clerical issue somewhere, not some devious attempt to create some false history.

There are several business profile pages that state that Metrocare home services was founded in 1991, like Bloomberg for example..

Metrocare Home Services, Inc. was founded in 1991. The Company's line of business includes home healthcare services.

LINK

edit on 7/10/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

So you didnt bother to read the post I linked you to and compare it with what snopes said. And what snopes left out.

ok...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I did read it.

Like I said, there must be a clerical issue somewhere.

Because making up the story that T&M made fake documents with ZERO evidence to fit the chosen narrative is far, far more likely

/sarc

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Care to point out where I stated fake documents. You need to stop making claims that were never said.

The method they used to debunk contains faulty info.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Well there's THIS post where you say..

ATS members already caught Snopes posting misleading / false information...

And also tell me to read THIS post, so I assume you agree with and support what was said in that post, including....

T&M staff have the precise resources to plant a bogus $200/mo. lease for office equipment from 1991 in the city register. I think they are the prime suspects.

is that the theory you are supporting or not?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Which is hilarious because you can just go read what she said. HRC commented that if she said it, she was joking. Notice that she didn't deny it, right?
"Takes all kinds" only I said that ironically.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Because someone on ATS says something, it makes it true?

I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

edit on 8-10-2016 by ColdChillin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Laughable story, whilst Clinton is out of control and pretty well known in military circles as bloodthirsty, if anybody actually think the president, vice and top politicians actually sit down and agree a hit list then they're nuts.

Since the CIA has it's own foreign assets to remove targets (and the complete authority to do so) any politically sensitive target list would be decided well away from any short term politicians, it's designed to be that way so no one can be held accountable.

Every major country uses the same system, modelled on war councils from a many different cultures and eras.

No point in slotting Assange, he's only the dumb figurehead , his guys doing the real work are in a dozen different countries and quite well protected.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

Isn't it nice when someone gets a Nobel Peace Prize for "Not being Bush", and then turns out to be cut from the same cloth?

Drone people left and right - label them terrorists and poof they go. Often, being a relative is enough.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Who cares about this when everything he does now is going to end in him leaving at the end of the year anyway?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

Dubbed “Terror Tuesday” and “Killer Tuesday” by U.S. intelligence agency insiders, Clinton met with President Obama and National Security Council members,

"National security" does not mean your security or my security, it means "The establishments security for all their criminal activity."

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 11 Oct 2016 15:50:14 -050016201610America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

I get what your saying with this but in the picture of Obama and Hellary and other members at the White House behind number 8 in the corner doesn't he look like Obama???

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join