It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD Genetically puts a limit on human life numbered at 120 Years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
God is funny. First... he told me I wont live forever.
Then he told me... when you go... no one will follow you.
Now... god is pissed because I retired from heroism and patriotism.

Your God lies to you and is disengenuous. You are better without that belief system.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Death is one way to proceed to your next level of existence. Without it, most people will not be able to graduate from Earth. Life is similar to going to school. You pass a grade and then go to the next one. You climb up through the ranks until graduation. Living to 120 years old is meaningless if you don't even have a flicker of faith in God. Your life mission is to gain truth, knowledge, and wisdom in the Kingdom of God. If you don't do it here (on Earth), then you have to do it somewhere else.

I'm just saying that you should focus on doing God's Will and not how long you are going to live. Eternal life will be given to you as a gift. You don't have to do anything to get this gift but have faith in God that you will receive it. That faith alone shows that you are willing to journey through God's path back to Him.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I have always been fascinated with this bit.

I am guessing that if we lived any longer we would start to have people develop awesome skills in everything....and would rival any god.

Shait, give us 300 years and we will become masters of all. Give us 600 after that and we can start our own civilization.....

God is a dick.

edit on 10 11 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Once I finish uploading my consciousness into skynet, we will see who will be laughing last.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

There was a time when the earth was 25% smaller. A canopy of Ice or water circled the entire planet. It had a lens effect that made stars seem larger and nights were a red light. Bright enough to increase plant growth and see at night. There was also much more bio- luminence in nature. The level of orgone was high... The atmosphere being around 2.18, oxygen around 30%. There was no genetic damage from the sun. The smaller size earth gave off a stronger and different EMF. This EMF being at a different hertz than today. When changed back to under these conditions. A cell that divides nine times the first cell will not die. When recreated fish grow twice as fast in half the time to massive sizes. A house fly lives three times longer. A rattlesnake's venum becomes non toxic and etc and etc. In otherwords when placed before birth into recreated conditions you live maybe 2-300 years. However DNA damage that you do have from the sun as is, before birth and your parents exposure is the problem. The lack of minerals in the soil and being obsorbed into plants is the another story. *Sonic bloom* mimics the mist that came out of the earth then. Adam lived almost a thousand years. Creation Reseach Society Glen Rose Tx builds these bio spheres.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Eh thats not really how genetics works. Genetics gives you more of an indication where a predisposition lies. You have a chance of a certain cancer with a certain BRCA 1 or 2 mutation. NOT a "you are screwed, prepare your will".

So it is not proven that we have "reached our lifespan limit" quite yet. Though it is possible. Thus there will always be "lucky" individuals who will break that limit.

As for the bible quote? Does the bible not have certain individuals who are older than this? Or is that your "gods will"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join