It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS cult The mortal addicts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I see what you are doing....I've done the same thing here many times and no one was the wiser.

Try industry standard format....

www.celtx.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

So I was mistaken about the online game reference.

the last possible action for the ones who give no crap about the church of science is to fight for glory, if not victory. If you know what Ragnarok is about, you'll get the point

See, if you mean here that the enslavers of America are somehow going to fight a last battle searching for victory at all costs, it doesn't really make sense. They are already victorious controlling so much of the worlds wealth ( in their eyes wealth is glorious )

If you are referring to Ragnarok from Norse mythology...

In Norse mythology, Ragnarök is a series of future events, including a great battle, foretold to ultimately result in the death of a number of major figures (including the gods Odin, Thor, Týr, Freyr, Heimdallr, and Loki), the occurrence of various natural disasters, and the subsequent submersion of the world in water. Afterward, the world will resurface anew and fertile, the surviving and returning gods will meet, and the world will be repopulated by two human survivors

then I will say to hell with these gods as I say the same thing to Christians that worship the dark god Jehovah.

I don't need a "need to be remembered"; my loved ones will keep me alive in their hearts.
You sound like you need to find peace,
let the hurt heal...

very real and hurt like broken beer bottle

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: Jonjonj

Nah, winter is coming...

I have never watched GoT, and yet I know the reference...Pop culture pervades my very being.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join