It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Things

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Something happened today that has me absolutely baffled.

Let me start by saying I am a smoker, and I always store my cigarette packages in the freezer above my refrigerator. This morning as my hubby and I were leaving the house I stopped at the fridge, opened the door, and placed my hand on the last package of smokes that was in the door of the freezer. I called out to my husband to ask if I needed to bring them. He replied that we were going to stop at the store to get more and to therefore leave them be as a "back up". I released the smokes and closed the door.

From 8:30am to 5:00 pm no one was home. When we returned I went to the fridge to add the two new cigarette packages to the freezer when I noticed the pack from this morning was missing. Gone. Vanished?

I searched high and low for this pack. Pulled everything out of the fridge and freezer, checked every inch between there and my door. It was not in the vehicle or my coat. My hubby didn't take them because he was standing outside yelling through the doorway. I was the last person in the freezer this morning and the first one in it this evening. No one has a spare key. I made sure all the windows and doors were still locked. Nothing else is missing.

I am at a loss. Where did it go? Completely dumbfounded!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
It´s "The Borrowers".
It´s little people that borrow things they need.
Then they forget sometimes where they took these things.
That´s why you find your stuff elsewhere, but not at the spot you left them.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Before 8:30, did you think a very good thought or very bad thought ?

That thought either made you swap places with another version of yourself in another alternate reality.

This is why sometimes you know you drop something in a certain location. Then the swap occurs where your other self dropped the same item at the same time in a different location.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

So how do I get them back? Lol

I was in a rather fowl mood this morning. At 8:30 I was pretty neutral, maybe even excited to spend the day with my hubby.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

That gave me chills! Gosh I hope not!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Do you have teen children who have a key?

Perhaps a previous tenant? Someone with a master key? (Easily available online if you know where to look).

Are you sure there were, in fact, ciggies there, and you weren't touching a package of similar size?

Did you empty the freezer out to search? On top of Freezer? Under front of freezer?

That said, I have walked into the house, set my chew and keys down on a table inside the door, walked into the kitchen to grab a soda, come back, and my chew is gone. It almost always shows up on the bathroom sink.....a room not visited since leaving the house before. (I'll be laughed at, but i truly suspect paranormal involvement, I have a relative who, Ive been told several times, has followed me from the afterlife. She hated me chewing). This happens not daily, or even weekly, but often enough that I know it's not 'just me'.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I can't stand when inanimate objects don't accept their place in the world.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: HushedNoLonger

Maybe your memory isn't what it used to be.

After all you smoke. Things' are killing you.

You did something with them you don't remember. Perhaps.

Could be a symptom of something very bad.
edit on 6-10-2016 by youandme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Brywilson

No teens.

No one else has a key ( doorknob lock was changed maybe 6 months ago) have lived here for 12 years.

Positive it was ciggies as the only other thing in the door of the fridge freezer was a ziplock bag of wieners. ( they smoke pack was blue)

I have searched everywhere, I'm a very organized person and it drives me absolutely crazy that they are missing, I'm losing sleep! Lol

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: youandme

After searching the freezer I thought " ok maybe you moved them" so I retraced my steps. Nowhere in the kitchen or outside leading to my truck. Not in my jacket or the bag I had with me. I checked everywhere I could possibly think of. Hubby and I went hunting today so it's not like I went to 10 different stores and may have left them on the counter some where. I literally left the pack in the freezer, left the house, drove to the hunting field and sat in the same spot for 6 hrs, only to retrace the steps home. I didn't even leave the truck at the store, my hubby went in. I don't even know what else to say!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

That's good. Possible hubby wants you to quit them?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

He smokes too lol. I know filthy habit.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: HushedNoLonger
So how do I get them back? Lol

I was in a rather fowl mood this morning. At 8:30 I was pretty neutral, maybe even excited to spend the day with my hubby.

i don't think there is a way back. Scientists have said that time is like frames of a film. So every second, every spirit on this planet swaps meat-suits with another version of themselves.

If you were in a fowl mood, then try doing something good and out of the ordinary for your hubby. This thought will manifest and via Law of Attraction, your spirit will jump into a better alternate reality where you will reap x10 times the kindness that you will give to your hubby.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: HushedNoLonger

He smokes too lol. I know filthy habit.

Maybe he wanted them didn't tell you?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

If you were in a fowl mood, then try doing something good and out of the ordinary for your hubby.

If it clucks like a chicken...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Do not stress , your cigarettes are happy , they are partying with the missing cigarette lighters and pens .

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I was with him all day. When I asked if he wanted them he was already outside. I was the first one in the house and went straight for the freezer. He said he didn't take them because as mentioned earlier he wanted me to leave them in there as a backup in case we ran out . I even questioned if someone had broke in the house. Why would someone break into my house and leave all valuables and cash alone but take a single package of cigarettes?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

The left socks are segregated? Sad.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I noticed the error earlier, and somehow knew you would be the one to call it out! Lol

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Thenk you.
Thenk you vry much.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join